Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,668 members, 7,809,521 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Usian Bolt and lots of rib cracking riddles - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Usian Bolt and lots of rib cracking riddles (3483 Views)

For What Shall It Profit A Man To Slap Usain Bolt And Run Away / Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! / Rib Cracking Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Usian Bolt and lots of rib cracking riddles by bashydemy(m): 4:30pm On Aug 06, 2012
Usian bolt....9.63secs and u call him fastest man HELL NO!!! 3-|

Wait until u see Naija GALA SELLER, sorting out change with customer in the traffic in ..8.29secs
Re: Usian Bolt and lots of rib cracking riddles by ebamma(m): 5:28pm On Aug 06, 2012
i will postpone my laugh till your next joke.
Re: Usian Bolt and lots of rib cracking riddles by Cabsso(m): 5:50pm On Aug 06, 2012
ebamma: i will postpone my laugh till your next joke.
Hahaha funi
Re: Usian Bolt and lots of rib cracking riddles by bashydemy(m): 6:59pm On Aug 06, 2012
ebamma: i will postpone my laugh till your next joke.
Ok keep checking
Re: Usian Bolt and lots of rib cracking riddles by bashydemy(m): 8:07pm On Aug 06, 2012
Just imagine, Usain Bolt was your father and you were trying to run away from a beating.""
Re: Usian Bolt and lots of rib cracking riddles by bashydemy(m): 8:13pm On Aug 06, 2012
Lady: I just lost 25pounds at the gym. Ibo man: THAT'S HOW MUCH IN NAIRA?"

2 Likes

Re: Usian Bolt and lots of rib cracking riddles by bashydemy(m): 8:16pm On Aug 06, 2012
A guy knocked on my door asking for a small donation for the local pool, so I gave him a glass of water. cheesy grin
Re: Usian Bolt and lots of rib cracking riddles by Maleeq(m): 10:21pm On Aug 06, 2012
bashy_demy: A guy knocked on my door asking for a small donation for the local pool, so I gave him a glass of water. cheesy grin
hahahahaha.....now, thats funny!
Re: Usian Bolt and lots of rib cracking riddles by toygod2: 5:58am On Aug 07, 2012
I tell u,naija dey try...........GALA SELLER? lmao
Re: Usian Bolt and lots of rib cracking riddles by bashydemy(m): 7:47am On Aug 07, 2012
^^ I swear na sponsorship we need
Re: Usian Bolt and lots of rib cracking riddles by JusticeSPG: 8:18am On Aug 07, 2012
nyc 1 jor
Re: Usian Bolt and lots of rib cracking riddles by cindyrella(f): 9:34am On Aug 07, 2012
Nice you try grin
Re: Usian Bolt and lots of rib cracking riddles by Ajibel(m): 3:06pm On Aug 07, 2012
i winked small
Re: Usian Bolt and lots of rib cracking riddles by bashydemy(m): 3:22pm On Aug 07, 2012
^^ no let fly enter your eyes oo
Re: Usian Bolt and lots of rib cracking riddles by kinkie(f): 5:28pm On Aug 07, 2012
I love all d jokes especially d first joke! Lol
Re: Usian Bolt and lots of rib cracking riddles by bashydemy(m): 5:52pm On Aug 07, 2012
Thank jare more to come
Re: Usian Bolt and lots of rib cracking riddles by bashydemy(m): 8:56pm On Aug 07, 2012
Pls in proper english translate dis sentence “u no hw many years I take senior u”"
Re: Usian Bolt and lots of rib cracking riddles by toygod2: 11:21pm On Aug 07, 2012
I take senior u, how many years
Re: Usian Bolt and lots of rib cracking riddles by bashydemy(m): 12:04am On Aug 08, 2012
grin grin
Re: Usian Bolt and lots of rib cracking riddles by VivaSplendor(m): 7:20am On Aug 08, 2012
Do u knw how many yrs i seniored u with grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Usian Bolt and lots of rib cracking riddles by shakara4u(m): 2:07pm On Aug 08, 2012
this guy still dey

*yawn*

your jokes dun step up sha
Re: Usian Bolt and lots of rib cracking riddles by bashydemy(m): 2:25pm On Aug 08, 2012
shakara4u: this guy still dey

*yawn*

your jokes dun step up sha
Guy you still exist? i think say them don ban you 4 life as them ban your friend studio
Re: Usian Bolt and lots of rib cracking riddles by shakara4u(m): 2:43pm On Aug 08, 2012
u dnt mean it

they barn studio for life?

eryaaaaaaaaaaa,make him create anoda id now

oboy...took a long break oooh...everytin looks new

where them Efe?our wife yinka?badosky?bright0007?
Re: Usian Bolt and lots of rib cracking riddles by Homar(m): 3:10pm On Aug 08, 2012
D first joke was d bomb .
Re: Usian Bolt and lots of rib cracking riddles by bashydemy(m): 3:27pm On Aug 08, 2012
shakara4u: u dnt mean it

they barn studio for life?

eryaaaaaaaaaaa,make him create anoda id now

oboy...took a long break oooh...everytin looks new

where them Efe?our wife yinka?badosky?bright0007?
Bro na so ooo but him don create new ID and its skales now so if you see am make you know say na studio you meet oo.. Efe and co dem dey oo i stay away for so long too and when i come back i no see most of them again.. I missed my Taninz gan i swear i get secret feelings for the girl grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Usian Bolt and lots of rib cracking riddles by bashydemy(m): 3:28pm On Aug 08, 2012
@ Homar thanks more to come
Re: Usian Bolt and lots of rib cracking riddles by bashydemy(m): 3:30pm On Aug 08, 2012
90 years old man: My 18 years old wife is pregnant, what is your opinion doctor?
Doctor: Old man, let me tell you a story. A hunter in a hurry, grabs an umbrela instead of a gun. He moves into the jungle, sees a lion, lifts the umbrela, pulls the handle and BAAAAANG! The lion drops dead!
Old man: That is impossible, someone else must have shot the lion!
Doctor: Exactly!!
Re: Usian Bolt and lots of rib cracking riddles by bashydemy(m): 5:25pm On Aug 10, 2012
Lionel Messi at 25 has more titles than Chelsea..."
Re: Usian Bolt and lots of rib cracking riddles by bashydemy(m): 5:26pm On Aug 10, 2012
advice to i_smoke_weed. Neva cross your leg while smoking, coz you'll discover that one leg's missing when you finish"
Re: Usian Bolt and lots of rib cracking riddles by bashydemy(m): 5:29pm On Aug 10, 2012
U Took ur Babe On a Date.& d waiter was Like;"Aunty Hafa? Chief nko?....Shey Na ur New BoBo be dis"?"
Re: Usian Bolt and lots of rib cracking riddles by bashydemy(m): 5:43pm On Aug 10, 2012
'Slow and steady' won't win the race in this 21st century. It's 'Fast and consistent'." If na lie ask those that compete with Usain Bolt
Re: Usian Bolt and lots of rib cracking riddles by bashydemy(m): 7:21pm On Aug 10, 2012
Akpors returns a missing purse to the owner in Yaba
Market. The Lady was so grateful but when she
looked inside, she got confused and said, "I had just
a single #1000 naira note before but now there are
ten notes of #100 hundred naira... How come?"
Akpors said "Na me change am, because the last
time i help person find a lost purse she says she for
give me something but change no D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whose Your Favourite Nairalander Or Follower? / A Player Has 4 Different Types Of Girls / Funny Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.