Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Rib Cracking Jokes - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Rib Cracking Jokes (14554 Views)

2015 Ribs Cracking Jokes. Ahahahaha...i Just Can't Stop Laughing. / My Ribs Cracking Jokes(la½ Empire) Daily Updates / Video: Idris Elba, Basketmouth & Bovi’s Rib Cracking Jokes @koko Concert Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rib Cracking Jokes by drsly: 10:49pm On Mar 06, 2010
If you are looking for the rib cracking jokes that can make you laugh and forget your sorrow or you are looking for quotes that can keep you going, click on this,
Re: Rib Cracking Jokes by Kunbee: 11:19pm On Mar 06, 2010
WHere is the link
Re: Rib Cracking Jokes by mafioso2(m): 11:33pm On Mar 06, 2010
drsly:

If you are looking for the rib cracking jokes that can make you laugh and forget your sorrow or you are looking for quotes that can keep you going, click on this, 

are you forgetting smthng undecided
Re: Rib Cracking Jokes by Olisa4all: 3:13am On Mar 07, 2010
Hmmm. .i gues he tot dat ws da joke
Re: Rib Cracking Jokes by jideoo: 7:01pm On Mar 29, 2011
Just take this rib crcking joke , UP NEPA cheesy cheesy cheesy

A certain young Nigerian trying to travel out of the country at all cost decided to impersonate another person by using forged documents from Oluwole.
He eventually succeeded in going through the Nigerian immigration without being discovered and when he got to the point of entry in Europe, he was quickly discovered. When the security tried arresting him, he quickly rushed into the crowd.
All attempt to discover him was to no avail. Suddenly someone came up with an idea to switch of the power of the entire airport for a period of time and ordered no one to leave. After several minutes the power was restored and from the midst of the crowd they heard this youngman shouted UP NEPA lifting up his hands.
Re: Rib Cracking Jokes by simplymee: 8:06pm On Mar 30, 2011
my friend's dad was a great person that he dealt with them with the cane.' SPARE THE ROD AND SPOIL THE CHILD' was his favorite quote.
One day his father beat him that he became sick so his father took him to a clinic. D Doctor inquired; What happened to you young man?
'He fell from jangulova'' the father said. My friend been shock but he could not tell d doctor the truth cos who know wetin go happen if him talk true and the doctor will ask again only to hear that ''NA TRAILER JAM AM''
Re: Rib Cracking Jokes by sunny204: 9:21pm On Mar 31, 2011
huh? i really don't get
Re: Rib Cracking Jokes by simplymee: 12:53am On Apr 01, 2011
If he tells d truth there, the father could arrange him later that when next the doctor inquires, the father would say 'NA TRAILER JAM AM'

(1) (Reply)

Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. / Wrecking Ball Remix - Nigerian Version / Finally A Robot That Satisfy Women Sexually Have Been Made. See Practical Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.