Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

I Need This Insecticides. Who Can Supply? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need This Insecticides. Who Can Supply? (1659 Views)

How To Make Money From Insecticides Production And Sales Business / Need Who Can Supply Me Electronics Direct From Uk...local Or Abroad Cheaply / Help Please! Urgently Need A Distributor Of Read A Drean Insecticides In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need This Insecticides. Who Can Supply? by Afrocatalyst: 8:40pm On Aug 06, 2012
Profenofos 400g/l + Cypermethrin 40g/l, 40,000ltrs in one ltr packs.

Two:
Cyfluthrin18g/l + chlorpyrifos ethyl, 200g/l. 53,000ltrs, in one ltr packs.
Pls if U have inventory of these products and their quantities or have someone U can link me up to, then we can do bizness. I bet you will smile at the end, even as a middle man.
Deadline: tomorow morning, 7am. Call me 08073122596.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Someone said I should visit jankara in lagos Island, but I don't know anybody there nor am I sure they will have exactly these inventories. Pls lets do this. Let me know if You have any information and I bet you will smile( smile as in 400k and above). Start research now and let me wat you got, in terms of where we can get it in lagos, in this quantity. Cheers.
Re: I Need This Insecticides. Who Can Supply? by Afrocatalyst: 8:59pm On Aug 06, 2012
This is urgent. If You are researching, pls be fast. U can contact ur contacts who sell chemicals. Let me just see it and prove it, your cool cash is yours. Call or text me if you get anything....
Re: I Need This Insecticides. Who Can Supply? by ozoneamani: 10:02pm On Aug 06, 2012
Hi! You can try this dealer but he is in Ibadan 08037133676. His name is Abdullah.
Re: I Need This Insecticides. Who Can Supply? by Afrocatalyst: 12:18am On Aug 07, 2012
Thanks ozo. I will do that asap. If he has it, then I will call u to see u.s. Tanx again bro.
Re: I Need This Insecticides. Who Can Supply? by Afrocatalyst: 12:18pm On Aug 07, 2012
Pls if U have anybody in Jankara, confirm from the person and let me know. We're still searching... Pls this thread is still open till the end of today. The chemical combination seem to be scarce and we need them in exactly those concentrations. I will pay 10naira per ltr to whoever finds it exactly. Call me if you get even one of the combinations.
Re: I Need This Insecticides. Who Can Supply? by kayjegs: 3:07pm On Aug 07, 2012
Are you supplying a firm or are you the end buyer? Also I want to know why it must be in the said mixtures like that. Do you want it separately? Let me know so I can inform those that are researching into it in Nigeria. There are research bodies that I have links with who works with farmers on using these pesticides, they might be able to help in getting the products but I have to be sure of how it is needed by you and details as said above. Thanks

You may call me on 08069638717.
Re: I Need This Insecticides. Who Can Supply? by Afrocatalyst: 3:23pm On Aug 07, 2012
How else can it be needed by me kayjegs? I need it and that's all U have to know. If u have but even one sample of the combinations, then Ur deal is on. Just look for it at that combination percentage. Give me a call if u get anything. Cheers. Pls we dnt have much time...
Re: I Need This Insecticides. Who Can Supply? by Afrocatalyst: 7:53pm On Aug 07, 2012
There is a product called POLYTRIN by syngenta, it contains profenofos and cypermethrin at the exact concentration we need. Can anyone find where we can get it in quantity? Pls call me if You find it.
Re: I Need This Insecticides. Who Can Supply? by realbizz(f): 10:05pm On Aug 07, 2012
Hi u can call chukwuma on 08064007675, all d best.
Re: I Need This Insecticides. Who Can Supply? by Afrocatalyst: 11:08pm On Aug 07, 2012
Tanx realbiz. I will do dat now.
Re: I Need This Insecticides. Who Can Supply? by admcompub: 12:54am On Aug 08, 2012
Just visit this website, they are located in Kenya, click on the contact you will see the contact phone and address , you can call Ernest Massae, he is the Director and ask him , they have it

www.syngenta.co.ke

Cel.255 754 31 2046
Ph. 255 222 11 3210

Ernest Massae
Re: I Need This Insecticides. Who Can Supply? by Afrocatalyst: 7:23am On Aug 08, 2012
@ admcompub, I contacted them and they said they do have it but have stopped producing that particular one a long time. They gave me their Nigeria contact and I did contact him but he said they've finished distributing the ones they have but I should search for it, it might still available around the country. If U find it first, let me know.
Re: I Need This Insecticides. Who Can Supply? by Afrocatalyst: 7:26am On Aug 08, 2012
Besides, we don't have time to import, if not, we would have done that through China or India. We need the ones available within the country, and especially, lagos, for easy transport to cotonou.
Re: I Need This Insecticides. Who Can Supply? by ayox2003: 12:55pm On Aug 08, 2012
Afrocatalyst: There is a product called POLYTRIN by syngenta, it contains profenofos and cypermethrin at the exact concentration we need. Can anyone find where we can get it in quantity? Pls call me if You find it.

Are you talking about Polytrin C?

Frawzey
Re: I Need This Insecticides. Who Can Supply? by Afrocatalyst: 1:37pm On Aug 08, 2012
Yes ayo. Do U know where we can get it?
Re: I Need This Insecticides. Who Can Supply? by ayox2003: 4:15pm On Aug 08, 2012
Syngenta stopped its production sometime ago and its not available in the market anymore. Only if u wanna buy a counterfeit product.
Now, there is a replacement called Master (not from Syngenta though) that works exactly like Polytrin C. Its also packaged in cans like Polytrin C. If you're willing to buy Master, you can contact me on bombillionaire@gmail.com. Infact Master is also very scarce due to high demands from vegetable/pepper/nursery farmers during the rainy season.
I'm not around now but I will definitely help out.

Frawzey
Re: I Need This Insecticides. Who Can Supply? by Afrocatalyst: 11:48am On Aug 10, 2012
I have finally gotten the first one yesterday, ie, profenofos + cypermethrin. Now the final search is on for cyfluthrin + chlorpyrifos, at that same percentage. Pls we don't have much time. Any info, call me immediately.

1 Like

Re: I Need This Insecticides. Who Can Supply? by Afrocatalyst: 11:53am On Aug 10, 2012
So much tanx to kayode for the first one. He is on the deal automatically. Tanx bro.

(1) (Reply)

Project New Nation / Ready Vessel To Load Pks To European -med- Ports / Latest Business In Town--that Can Change Your Life In 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.