Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,725 members, 7,827,634 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Aids Is Reallllllll - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Aids Is Reallllllll (1247 Views)

Hilarious Tweet On World Aids Day (pics) / Aids Is Real / Aids Is Real[air] Dont Be A Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aids Is Reallllllll by shameless: 8:11pm On Apr 07, 2006
One day, I went to market to buy egg. On getting home I crack the first one and nothing was found in it,I crack the second one nothing was found in it. I then went back to where I bought the eggs. As I was explaining the situation to the seller, he mistakingly broke the whole 24 creates and noting was found in all. We decided to go to the poutry, getting there the poutry manager could not believe what happen and he also break all the eggs in the poutry and noting was found again. He called on those chicken and asked what was going on with the eggs they were laying nowadays? chicken reply "WITH CONDOM, NOTHING DEY HAPPEN" Pass the message on AIDS IS REALLLLLLLL
Re: Aids Is Reallllllll by Free(f): 8:46pm On Apr 07, 2006
hahahah lol grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Aids Is Reallllllll by hotangel2(f): 9:03pm On Apr 07, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy chickens use condom? cheesy cheesy
Re: Aids Is Reallllllll by Rhodalyn(f): 9:04pm On Apr 07, 2006
c cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Aids Is Reallllllll by nike4luv(f): 9:10pm On Apr 07, 2006
ha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Aids Is Reallllllll by julietnice(f): 10:05am On Apr 08, 2006
so funny,do chicken use condom
Re: Aids Is Reallllllll by spikelord(m): 12:16am On Apr 09, 2006
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! I wonder !!!
Re: Aids Is Reallllllll by Oracle(m): 10:27am On Dec 10, 2007
lol
So the AIDS awareness got to the fowls.

Re: Aids Is Reallllllll by Emperoh(m): 10:45am On Dec 10, 2007
One day there was a guy who was driving to a nearby town.
He was in a hurry, so he took a back road to get there faster, when all of a sudden his car broke down.
A nearby farmer saw him stranded so he invited him to stay the night.
He said, "The only bed I have that you can sleep in is with my daughter, but if I catch you fooling around with her I'll shoot you".
To make sure that you don't I'm going to put some eggs between both of you and if they are broken in the morning then you are going to die". So the guy agreed. In the middle of the night the girl was so Hot and wanted it badly so they did it.
In the middle of the yanking, they broke all of the eggs. The guy didn't want to get shot so he cleaned up the mess and glued the egg shells back together.

In the morning the farmer came into his daughter's room and found that all of the eggs were still intact. The farmer was so happy that he invited the guy to have breakfast with him. So he gathered up all of the eggs and took them to the kitchen. He cracked the first one open and nothing was inside it.
He cracked the second one and still nothing and so on. When he found out that all of them had nothing in them he grabbed his shotgun and ran outside.
He opened the chicken shed door and yelled out "ALLRIGHT, WHICH ONE OF YOU ROOSTERS HAS BEEN USING CONDOMS?!?"

lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Aids Is Reallllllll by saucekid(m): 4:28pm On Dec 10, 2007
na chicken go suffer the punishment of wetin that man do

9ice one emperoh you dondey utilise your sense now grin grin grin
Re: Aids Is Reallllllll by topeteadr(m): 5:37pm On Dec 10, 2007
Guys, im rotflmao
Re: Aids Is Reallllllll by tjtj1(m): 10:13pm On Dec 10, 2007
Imagine two gay guys using condom
Re: Aids Is Reallllllll by topeteadr(m): 11:02pm On Dec 10, 2007
Tj_tj, i'm lmao
Re: Aids Is Reallllllll by clemcykul(f): 3:31pm On Dec 11, 2007
nice one
Re: Aids Is Reallllllll by marlet01(m): 3:38pm On Dec 11, 2007
applauded cheesy cheesy
Re: Aids Is Reallllllll by topeteadr(m): 11:53pm On Dec 11, 2007
Lol.

(1) (Reply)

Atutu Boy Yo Yo / Who Is In Charge? / Isoko Man In The Elevator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.