Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,215 members, 7,849,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:10 AM

Atutu Boy Yo Yo - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Atutu Boy Yo Yo (1250 Views)

Best Yo' Momma Jokes / Yo Momma Joke 4 Pidgin / Yo Momma! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atutu Boy Yo Yo by oscarwodo(m): 1:08pm On Apr 29, 2006
One morning, a woman and her baby were taking a bus. As she entered the bus the driver says "Wow, that is one ugly baby."

The woman was deeply hurt. She continued to get on to the bus and found a seat next to an elderly man. The man asked her, "What's wrong? You look mad."

She replied, "I am. That bus driver just insulted me."

"You shouldn't take that from him," the man replied. "He's a public worker and should give you respect. If I was you I would take his badge number and report him."

"You're right sir, I think I will report him."

The elderly man says, "You go on up there and get his badge number. I'll hold your monkey for you."
Re: Atutu Boy Yo Yo by Z4M4eva(f): 1:09pm On Apr 29, 2006
l.o.l cheesy cheesy
Re: Atutu Boy Yo Yo by bluenubian(f): 1:39pm On Apr 29, 2006
ha, u really had me rolling, i was like where is the joke?, till i got to  that last sentence, good one boi!!
Re: Atutu Boy Yo Yo by jayemkay(f): 9:08pm On Apr 29, 2006
grin grin grin grin
Re: Atutu Boy Yo Yo by diddy4(m): 10:27pm On Apr 29, 2006
that was funny. grin grin grin grin
Re: Atutu Boy Yo Yo by hotangel2(f): 3:50am On Apr 30, 2006
:d :d :d :d :d :d
Re: Atutu Boy Yo Yo by memyself2(f): 2:52pm On Apr 30, 2006
ha! ha! ha! grin

(1) (Reply)

Isoko Man In The Elevator / Stupid Questions With The Smart Answers / Too Much Sugar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.