Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,307 members, 7,811,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

4 Ways To Put Your Business On Auto Pilot - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 4 Ways To Put Your Business On Auto Pilot (789 Views)

Find Out How To Advertise Your Business On Facebook | ANATECH / Advice! I Want To Start A Business On Campus. / 4 Ways To Identify "SCAMMERS" On Most Online Market Platform Like OLX Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Ways To Put Your Business On Auto Pilot by Crixtien: 10:13am On Aug 07, 2012
Many entrepreneurs are beginning to relish the importance of technology. Not just as a catalyst for marketing but an indispensable tool in the 21st century business world.

A lot of webpreneurs and internet marketers are conversant with the term "auto pilot", but mainly in the online marketing sense of it. Auto pilot in conventional business sense refers to automation in defined business processes.

It will be extremely cumbersome for an entrepreneur or business manager to individually coordinate every aspect of management, which includes planning, organizing, directing, controlling, monitoring, accounting etc, on a daily basis.

Smart bosses delegate large chunk of systemic proceeses to caretakers. Human caretakers will handle tasks such as accounting, supplies, inventory etc, while IT systems wil be saddled to handle complicated computer related side of these tasks. These automation processes when introduced, will allow the boss concentrate on the important stuffs like making essential business decisions, taking calculated risks, and focusing on the customer.

In many of my posts, I have emphasized the importance of "customers" as the only reason every business exist. Without the customers, there will be no business, and when there is no business, no entrepreneur.

Putting your business on auto pilot helps you save valuable time and keeps you on time. From scheduling the connonest task to a complicated process, auto pilot will guarantee that your customers and clients are kept satiated while you attend to other life's commitments.

Here are the top tools needed to put your business on auto pilot. http://www.instapy.com/business/4-ways-to-put-your-business-on-auto-pilot/

(1) (Reply)

Join Bbm Group Of Football Stakers / IUOF / Which Business In Lagos Inland (ikoyi) Can My Wife Start With A Capital Of 500k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.