Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,941 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Her Friend is Being Forced To Marry - Help! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Her Friend is Being Forced To Marry - Help! (3818 Views)

Bayelsa Girl Forced To Marry Hausa Muslim Lover / My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… / I was Locked In a Room For 7 Months and forced to marry Him: Wife tells judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Her Friend is Being Forced To Marry - Help! by andyanders: 7:10pm On Feb 06, 2013
ennkey: Hmmn If she is convinced that her guy is the right person for her, she should go ahead and follow her heart. The same thing happened to me and @the beginning of the year i travelled down to Nigeria and my bf nd i went to the registry. Family got to hear abt it nd were spitting fire, right now my mum doesnt want to see me or talk to me. That doesnt make me love her less, i know someday we'll make up and everything we'll b alright,though it hurts so bad but i guess thats d price i have to pay for my actions.Yes the bible says children should honor their parent it further stated that Parents should not provoke their children to wrath. They are there to guide us, love us not to control us with remote.Life is a gift from God, Parents are not God, they know so much but they dont know it all, they make mistakes cos they are human. Even God lets us choose even though he has the power to control us.

Keep off from her cos, envy and jealousy leads to conceived anger that could make your friend poison you or harm you.In as much as you lover her and wants to make up the relationship,watch whatever you do and try as much as possible to feed with her with a long spoon. Only the living can live to talk.
Re: Her Friend is Being Forced To Marry - Help! by Genius100: 2:29am On Feb 07, 2013
This is a very simple problem to solve. All she has to do is tell her parents she won't marry the guy in Nigeria and she will not get married to anybody if they don't accept her guy here and do exactly that. After two or so years, her parents will start begging her to bring anybody homw..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A True Life Story 'A Must Read' / What Good Options For AS - AS Couples? / Are Today's Mothers Doing Enough To Protect The Female Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.