Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Humble James - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Humble James (696 Views)

Photo: Messi Is The Most Humble Person I've Ever Seen. / My Top 10 Gentle/humble Footballers In Europe / Iyabo Abade Now James Johnson:would You Date Her/him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Humble James by johnie: 5:55pm On Aug 07, 2012
I was wowed by the humble attitude of 20 year old 400m Olympic Champion, Kirani James of Grenada.

Twice, the guy got me.

First, on winning his semi-finals in which the "blade-runner", Oscar Pistorious crashed out, instead of running about jubilating he headed towards Oscar and exchanged name tags/Bib numbers with him and hugged him as a mark of respect for the blade runner.

Second, on winning the finals and consequently the first Olympic gold medal for his country, he delayed his lap of honor till he had shaken each and every one of his competitors in the race.

Such humility from a 20 year old who is the World and Olympic champion.

Keep it up champ! The sky is your limit!

(1) (Reply)

Paralympians Performing Very Well; Would You Give A Disabled President A Chance? / Tb Joshuaaaa I Love You!!!! Screamed Super Eagle Ogenyi Onazi. / Frank Lampard Gets Himself An Alter Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.