Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,787 members, 7,820,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

I'm Inviting You To A Show - For Real. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I'm Inviting You To A Show - For Real. (509 Views)

Sugar Mummy Agent, Are They For Real Or Another Online Fraudstars / I Need Sugar Mummy: Looking For Real Love / Officially Inviting All Nairalanders To My City Wedding ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Inviting You To A Show - For Real. by HotGhost: 1:53pm On Dec 18, 2007
Hey

It's time to reveal the real Kpac

Oh here he goes again

He's this , He's that ! ,

No

I'm not all that now.

Kpac is a Programmer and also an Artiste and an Actor.
I have many songs i composed,wrote and sang

For months now i've been attending series of Auditions : Singing and Acting.

In October i went for a Big one in Surulere.

Lucky Kpac was picked for the Finals amidst hundreds of good Singers in the Singing Category !

Claps ! ! !

So

D show is called SUMMERBLAST

D finals is coming up this Saturday,22nd Dec 2007

at : The Q Club, 19b Allen Avenue by Oshopey plaza. Ikeja . Lagos State.

I'm Inviting you for real and lets have fun with hundreds of Talented Singers,Comedians,Models and Dancers

Let me know if you'll come

Cos kpac likes to meet uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Peace[i][/i]
Re: I'm Inviting You To A Show - For Real. by gbengeoou: 6:44pm On Dec 18, 2007
Time & gate fee?

(1) (Reply)

I Really Need A Girl To Call My Own / Are You Single Or Looking To Make Friends? / In Search Of A Muslim Lady For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.