Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,009 members, 7,825,149 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Sugar Mummy Agent, Are They For Real Or Another Online Fraudstars - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Sugar Mummy Agent, Are They For Real Or Another Online Fraudstars (11927 Views)

Sugar Mummy / Sugar Mummy And Sugar Daddy Hook Up / I Need A Sugar Mummy To Satisfy Her In Bed,08036879345 My Number(sex Machine). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sugar Mummy Agent, Are They For Real Or Another Online Fraudstars by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 31, 2015
As a graduate I have worked and paid 22k per month, I have also searched for other jobs, some decieve me (gnld) and others fail me. I had a 2.2, I also studied plant science. So during my search for jobs, I usually come across adverts to make money from just have sex with an older woman and I usually see 150' as the payment for one night, at first I just ignored any advert I saw, but later I started considering it.
So I did and started contacting the numbers. People actually picked but it was usually men not ladies claiming to be either lawyer to d women or agent. So I stopped calling cause I was not comfortable with the idea of agent.
Ff after a while I travelled from Abuja to Port harcourt to visit my bros and to also search for jobs since abj was not in my favour. After two months of steady job search to no avail, except d same 15 to 20k hotel, I got tired of it and decided to still try d sugar mummy thing since, from d site port mummy tend to pay more and they are more there.
I contacted one who told m e to pay agent fee, which I foolishely paid to d account with a promise of connecting me to a mummy but till date no connection, he kept posting me that she has been taken by another client dat paid. A higher agent fee and dat I should be patient.
I did not give up I still continued searching but dis time I had no money so I usually plead for them to connect me and I promise to pay them as soon as I am paid but that was usually the end of the bargain wenever I broght that up.
I am now wondering if the sugar mummy are real as they said y will dey want to collect 5 thousand and 10k for agent fee, is she not suppose to pay dem? And I still know dat the sugar mummy are out there but they are not online.
I know you are wondering y I want a sugar mummy instead of focusing on geting a job, well shit happens and this was my shit. I have a high sex Libido so I thought to put it to financial use, since d market was showing forth but. Its over now.
Well right now am in Benin am studying for Msc, and I need school fees exams start next month. If you can help, I would appreciate. Sorry for making you read this long, Am still interested in sUgar mummy though in case you are wondering.
Am 25, muscular and 5.6 ft chocolate in complexion and am very hairy whatsapp 08076976944

1 Like

Re: Sugar Mummy Agent, Are They For Real Or Another Online Fraudstars by BTT(m): 1:08pm On Aug 31, 2015
Ceefix:
As a graduate I have worked and paid 22k per month, I have also searched for other jobs, some decieve me (gnld) and others fail me. I had a 2.2, I also studied plant science. So during my search for jobs, I usually come across adverts to make money from just have sex with an older woman and I usually see 150' as the payment for one night, at first I just ignored any advert I saw, but later I started considering it.
So I did and started contacting the numbers. People actually picked but it was usually men not ladies claiming to be either lawyer to d women or agent. So I stopped calling cause I was not comfortable with the idea of agent.
Ff after a while I travelled from Abuja to Port harcourt to visit my bros and to also search for jobs since abj was not in my favour. After two months of steady job search to no avail, except d same 15 to 20k hotel, I got tired of it and decided to still try d sugar mummy thing since, from d site port mummy tend to pay more and they are more there.
I contacted one who told m e to pay agent fee, which I foolishely paid to d account with a promise of connecting me to a mummy but till date no connection, he kept posting me that she has been taken by another client dat paid. A higher agent fee and dat I should be patient.
I did not give up I still continued searching but dis time I had no money so I usually plead for them to connect me and I promise to pay them as soon as I am paid but that was usually the end of the bargain wenever I broght that up.
I am now wondering if the sugar mummy are real as they said y will dey want to collect 5 thousand and 10k for agent fee, is she not suppose to pay dem? And I still know dat the sugar mummy are out there but they are not online.
I know you are wondering y I want a sugar mummy instead of focusing on geting a job, well shit happens and this was my shit. I have a high sex Libido so I thought to put it to financial use, since d market was showing forth but. Its over now.
Well right now am in Benin am studying for Msc, and I need school fees exams start next month. If you can help, I would appreciate. Sorry for making you read this long, Am still interested in sUgar mummy though in case you are wondering.
Am 25, muscular and 5.6 ft chocolate in complexion and am very hairy whatsapp 08076976944

Sorry bruv, but you are on a long thing.

Please let this MSc pass through you.
Re: Sugar Mummy Agent, Are They For Real Or Another Online Fraudstars by Virus777: 8:01pm On Aug 31, 2015
Chai, this guy na mumu o. grin You paid money to those scammers for sugar mummy? your mumuness no get part two, I swear! grin

All these so called sugar mummy agents you see posting ads up and down on nairaland, not a single one of them are real agents. They don't have a single sugar mummy to give. They're only looking for desperate and mumu guys like you to swindle.

It's a pity that guys like you will continue to fall victim. Instead of finding better work do, you dey find sugar mummy. May God help you outa your misery sha.

3 Likes

Re: Sugar Mummy Agent, Are They For Real Or Another Online Fraudstars by Nobody: 6:04am On Sep 01, 2015
Virus777:
Chai, this guy na mumu o. grin You paid money to those scammers for sugar mummy? your mumuness no get part two, I swear! grin

All these so called sugar mummy agents you see posting ads up and down on nairaland, not a single one of them are real agents. They don't have a single sugar mummy to give. They're only looking for desperate and mumu guys like you to swindle.

It's a pity that guys like you will continue to fall victim. Instead of finding better work do, you dey find sugar mummy. May God help you outa your misery sha.
AMEN
Re: Sugar Mummy Agent, Are They For Real Or Another Online Fraudstars by Nobody: 6:07am On Sep 01, 2015
BTT:

Sorry bruv, but you are on a long thing.

Please let this MSc pass through you.

Am letting it pass but I've got to pay fees and some other ddepartment that will hellp the ministry
Re: Sugar Mummy Agent, Are They For Real Or Another Online Fraudstars by Heymeka(m): 12:05am On May 03, 2018
if you are a female looking for good sex or u are a sugar mama looking for fun... add up on WhatsApp, call or text 08164383194.... Abia or Lagos.
Re: Sugar Mummy Agent, Are They For Real Or Another Online Fraudstars by Darablog(m): 12:01am On Aug 02, 2018
Are You Still Looking For A sugar Mummy Check My Signature, Is this sugar mummy stuff real
Re: Sugar Mummy Agent, Are They For Real Or Another Online Fraudstars by wisdomkid: 9:38pm On Feb 25, 2019
I want to be connected with sugar mummies.
Re: Sugar Mummy Agent, Are They For Real Or Another Online Fraudstars by Larrywoo23(m): 1:16am On Feb 28, 2023
Adults only please! No long talk, i seriously need a nice sugar mummy that can take good care of me and I'll service her with all my power in return. I'm 24 and very neat in and out with a really good 😌 gbola satisfied enough. Dear mama, please locate me, I'm ready to be your dog. Age of 30/50 my number 07089676028
Watsapp line. ‪+1 (913) 735‑5731
Name:David Larry
Hookup age: 30/50
Hookup location: around egbeda or Lagos axis

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Finest Girl On Nairaland? / Happy Birthday Marieolae!!!!! / Nairalanders In The UK: Let's Meetup!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.