Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

SAW Movies: What Is The Point? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / SAW Movies: What Is The Point? (2571 Views)

Some of the Best Movies I Saw in 2014 / Degrassi The Boiling Point/season Ten / How Many Of You Saw Ini Edo On The Cnn? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SAW Movies: What Is The Point? by ajf(m): 1:45pm On Aug 08, 2012
I like watching movies including horrors sometimes. As much as I love to see actions and all in movies, I also love when movies are meaningful and to me SAW isn't. All I see in the movie is just torture and blood. Can somebody mentally healthy enjoy that movie? Do you see any meaning in the movie? If you can see the meaning please tell me...
Re: SAW Movies: What Is The Point? by VillageBoi(m): 3:20pm On Aug 08, 2012
ajf: I like watching movies including horrors sometimes. As much as I love to see actions and all in movies, I also love when movies are meaningful and to me SAW isn't. All I see in the movie is just torture and blood. Can somebody mentally healthy enjoy that movie? Do you see any meaning in the movie? If you can see the meaning please tell me...

I enjoyed the 'Saw' films but then again as a Naija persin I no fit claim say my head correct lol. The point of the films - cheap to make money spinners!!

Funny & silly stuff sells too or why else would a 30sec clip of a cat get 10million views on YouTube? - audience na odd thing sometimes!
Re: SAW Movies: What Is The Point? by ajf(m): 4:14pm On Aug 08, 2012
VillageBoi:

I enjoyed the 'Saw' films but then again as a Naija persin I no fit claim say my head correct lol. The point of the films - cheap to make money spinners!!

Funny & silly stuff sells too or why else would a 30sec clip of a cat get 10million views on YouTube? - audience na odd thing sometimes!
Me I no enjoy am at all but as you rightly said that is what people as it was successful in term of sales.
Re: SAW Movies: What Is The Point? by johnshagb(m): 4:32pm On Aug 08, 2012
Nice to have Ɣøû here ajf.

Back to the topic, have Ɣøû try watching them SAW movies with a lady? Most(ladies) would be scared and almost pee in their pants while Ʋ 'll be like 'cmon it's not that scary' grin . Makes Ʋ feel like Ʋ are in control
Re: SAW Movies: What Is The Point? by VillageBoi(m): 7:38pm On Aug 08, 2012
john_shagb: Nice to have Ɣøû here ajf.

Back to the topic, have Ɣøû try watching them SAW movies with a lady? Most(ladies) would be scared and almost pee in their pants while Ʋ 'll be like 'cmon it's not that scary' grin . Makes Ʋ feel like Ʋ are in control

Hahahaha, well said. That's the eerrrrmmmmm whole point of watching a horror movie... by the time fear catch the babe she must grab onto you... eye go roll for back of socket like he-goat wey smell something sweet. lol.
Re: SAW Movies: What Is The Point? by xhero: 6:10pm On Aug 09, 2012
Dude its like askin wot wz the point of The Matrix! Its just a depiction of somebody's creative imagination...i rili dnt tink he belived dat everyone wud understand/enjoy it. So if ure lukin 4 sometin to suit u, may i suggest Alvin and the chipmunks!
Re: SAW Movies: What Is The Point? by VillageBoi(m): 6:30pm On Aug 09, 2012
xhero: Dude its like askin wot wz the point of The Matrix! Its just a depiction of somebody's creative imagination...i rili dnt tink he belived dat everyone wud understand/enjoy it. So if ure lukin 4 sometin to suit u, may i suggest Alvin and the chipmunks!

Lolol @ bolded, true that!
Re: SAW Movies: What Is The Point? by Murphy7h4: 7:29am On Aug 10, 2012
over
Re: SAW Movies: What Is The Point? by toluxe0075: 11:31pm On Aug 11, 2012
xhero: Dude its like askin wot wz the point of The Matrix! Its just a depiction of somebody's creative imagination...i rili dnt tink he belived dat everyone wud understand/enjoy it. So if ure lukin 4 sometin to suit u, may i suggest Alvin and the chipmunks!
true talk jare,don't mind those dat really like d way those games were played

(1) (Reply)

Shingeki No Kyojin (Anime/Manga) / Lets Talk About Science Fiction Movies.. Which 1 Is Your Fav? / Download All Nigerian Comedy Sound Effects.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.