Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Why Has The Moderator Banned Posts On When Someone Insults Islam: How To Behave - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Has The Moderator Banned Posts On When Someone Insults Islam: How To Behave (2460 Views)

Proposal To The Moderator Of This Section / When Someone Insults Islam: How To Behave / Islam: How Does One Deal With A Disobedient Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Has The Moderator Banned Posts On When Someone Insults Islam: How To Behave by MacDaddy01: 11:24pm On Aug 08, 2012
davidylan:

Most these comments come from forum members tired of having to wade through a minefield of irrelevant atheist commentary on threads opened specifically for theological discussions. Left on their own... most wont even remember you exist.

Out of boredom, let me take on your 3 claims...

1. If atheists dont believe in God then why are they bothered about Ps 14:1?

2. See point 1. What is scary about a hell you dont believe in?

3. That is clearly a true statement.

1) Are you not ashamed of the bigotry of labelling a whole group of people "fools"? Is that fair? Why notopen a thread to show your thoughts about Seun and his atheism? Call him a fool if you dare. angry angry angry angry

2) Who said that hell is scary?

3)Freedom of speech hypocrisy? hmmm?
Re: Why Has The Moderator Banned Posts On When Someone Insults Islam: How To Behave by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 08, 2012
MacDaddy01:

What did I tell you? Fellis the denier has come!
davidylan:

Oh really? undecided Astounding lying right there.
Boohoo, cry me a river.
I haven't seen any unjust ban by maclatunji. Untill I see it I am not critisizing anything.
Re: Why Has The Moderator Banned Posts On When Someone Insults Islam: How To Behave by MacDaddy01: 11:29pm On Aug 08, 2012
fellis:
Boohoo, cry me a river.
I haven't seen any unjust ban by maclatunji. Untill I see it I am not critisizing anything.

Who cares about your lies? you're nothing more than another ******** sympathizer and islamist apologist. I thought that there was hope for you.
Re: Why Has The Moderator Banned Posts On When Someone Insults Islam: How To Behave by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 08, 2012
MacDaddy01:

1) Are you not ashamed of the bigotry of labelling a whole group of people "fools"? Is that fair? Why notopen a thread to show your thoughts about Seun and his atheism? Call him a fool if you dare. angry angry angry angry

2) Who said that hell is scary?

3)Freedom of speech hypocrisy? hmmm?

1. Why? Atheists denigrate our IQ all the time so what's the difference?
2. well why are you worried about christians talking about it? Shouldnt it be meaningless nonsense to you?
3. What are you talking about here? Try and make sense pls.
Re: Why Has The Moderator Banned Posts On When Someone Insults Islam: How To Behave by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 08, 2012
fellis:
Boohoo, cry me a river.

I suppose the issue was your OBVIOUS LIE that the islamic section just appeared without muslim agitation? But of course i am not surprised by your deliberate attempt to change the subject.
Re: Why Has The Moderator Banned Posts On When Someone Insults Islam: How To Behave by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 08, 2012
MacDaddy01:

lololol....you dont care about muslims? lmao....what is this thread about? What about the numerous arguments on God and Jesus with Vedaxcool and LagosShia in the Islam section? Hypocrisy.. .

Guy, dont let me turn my anger caused by the islamic intolerance on you.....I dont want to land the sledgehammer on you like I did with evolution some weeks ago. Remember then? I landed the sledgehammer and debunked you on evolution.....you ran away from that thread...you were silenced......dont vex me wink

hmmm dude seriously. I've literarily been crisscrossing the northeast USA for the last 2 weeks with minimal time left to sit on the web reading and responding to your idiocy.
Re: Why Has The Moderator Banned Posts On When Someone Insults Islam: How To Behave by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 08, 2012
MacDaddy01:

Who cares about your lies? you're nothing more than another ******** sympathizer and islamist apologist. I thought that there was hope for you.
Who cares what your opinion of me is?
I'll only admit to wrong when I see it being done, think whatever you will.
Re: Why Has The Moderator Banned Posts On When Someone Insults Islam: How To Behave by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 08, 2012
davidylan:
I suppose the issue was your OBVIOUS LIE that the islamic section just appeared without muslim agitation? But of course i am not surprised by your deliberate attempt to change the subject.
Bright007 stated that Muslims pushed for a seperate section and I corrected her saying we didn't ask. I didn't tell any lies. I am tired of discussing this seperate section issue.
Re: Why Has The Moderator Banned Posts On When Someone Insults Islam: How To Behave by Sweetnecta: 11:48pm On Aug 08, 2012
@Frosbel and @Macdaddy:
by MacDaddy01: 10:17pm

Sweetnecta: @Bright007: maybe you should try to log in, again to be sure the inaccessibility was not because you made a mistake but the moderator representing the truest nature of Islam about non muslims, blocked you. be sure before you broad stroke paint islam the way you did. the moderator does not know if a 'new poster/respondent' is a muslim or not without posting. in your case without accessing the thread.

Abeg, I'm happy that this thread is here. I'm happy that people can see the intolerance coming from that section. wink
How is the bold the logical respond to what i said? You can log in and post liberally there. the woman said she could not even log in.

by frosbel(m): 10:26pm

Sweetnecta: @Bright007: maybe you should try to log in, again to be sure the inaccessibility was not because you made a mistake but the moderator representing the truest nature of Islam about non muslims, blocked you. be sure before you broad stroke paint islam the way you did. the moderator does not know if a 'new poster/respondent' is a muslim or not without posting. in your case without accessing the thread.

Nonsense !!

What do you call this :

This post has been hidden

Intolerant religion for sure .
Cant log in or banned is different from This post has been hidden.

by MacDaddy01: 10:29pm

frosbel:

Nonsense !!

What do you call this :

Intolerant religion for sure .

Frosbel, more grease to your elbow. Muslims like Sweetnecta like to ignore blatant intolerance from their endz
frosbel, you finally have a tag team partner enemy to to your both of you. Christian and Atheist tag teaming against Muslim. I can live with that because it has been predicted: Its in the Quran.
Re: Why Has The Moderator Banned Posts On When Someone Insults Islam: How To Behave by brentkruge: 9:08pm On Aug 10, 2012
Why would the moderator hide my post on a Muslim scholar who, after his research, declares that Mohammed most likely didnt exist?! Whats offensive about the story moreso when

(i) the man is a Muslim
(ii) The man is a professor of theology
(iii) the matter is well known
(iv) I just quoted the story. THATS ALL!

I quoted the man's research in response to position. Whats so bad about that?

Anyways, this censure just makes Muslims live in a delusion. Hence they make statements like "Islam is the worlds fastest growing religion " when 90% are locked in and can't leave, those who can are leaving in droves; "Islam is peace" when Boko Haram and others show otherwise; "There is no compulsion in religion" when apostates are hounded etc.

If Maclatunji wants he can ban me for life.

the link is here

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB122669909279629451.html

Muhammad Sven Kalisch, a Muslim convert and Germany's first professor of Islamic theology, fasts during the Muslim holy month, doesn't like to shake hands with Muslim women and has spent years studying Islamic scripture. Islam, he says, guides his life.

So it came as something of a surprise when Prof. Kalisch announced the fruit of his theological research. His conclusion: The Prophet Muhammad probably never existed.
Re: Why Has The Moderator Banned Posts On When Someone Insults Islam: How To Behave by Sweetnecta: 9:38pm On Aug 10, 2012
^^^^^probably is not absolute.

Allah may just have revealed his insidious heart.

If Muhammad [sa] why was Yathrib now Madina and the jews know the history of The Madinan [sa].
Re: Why Has The Moderator Banned Posts On When Someone Insults Islam: How To Behave by brentkruge: 10:37pm On Aug 10, 2012
^^^^^^^^

You see why Islam is scared of inquiries? the moment it opens its doors to researches and critical thinking, many things just dont add up. From this its easy to see why censorship is the order of the day in Islamic Countries, Islamic States and Islamic Boards like this one.

This is an Islamic Scholar that is begining to apply critical thinking to Islam, the doubts have started piling up!

In private, he was moving in a different direction. He devoured works questioning the existence of Abraham, Moses and Jesus. Then "I said to myself: You've dealt with Christianity and Judaism but what about your own religion? Can you take it for granted that Muhammad existed?"

He had no doubts at first, but slowly they emerged. He was struck, he says, by the fact that the first coins bearing Muhammad's name did not appear until the late 7th century -- six decades after the religion did.

He traded ideas with some scholars in Saarbrücken who in recent years have been pushing the idea of Muhammad's nonexistence. They claim that "Muhammad" wasn't the name of a person but a title, and that Islam began as a Christian heresy.

Prof. Kalisch didn't buy all of this. Contributing last year to a book on Islam, he weighed the odds and called Muhammad's existence "more probable than not." By early this year, though, his thinking had shifted. "The more I read, the historical person at the root of the whole thing became more and more improbable," he says.

He has doubts, too, about the Quran. "God doesn't write books," Prof. Kalisch says.

Some of his students voiced alarm at the direction of his teaching. "I began to wonder if he would one day say he doesn't exist himself," says one. A few boycotted his lectures. Others sang his praises.

Prof. Kalisch says he "never told students 'just believe what Kalisch thinks' " but seeks to teach them to think independently. Religions, he says, are "crutches" that help believers get to "the spiritual truth behind them." To him, what matters isn't whether Muhammad actually lived but the philosophy presented in his name.

This summer, the dispute hit the headlines. A Turkish-language German newspaper reported on it with gusto. Media in the Muslim world picked up on it.

Germany's Muslim Coordinating Council withdrew from the advisory board of Prof. Kalisch's center. Some Council members refused to address him by his adopted Muslim name, Muhammad, saying that he should now be known as Sven.

German academics split. Michael Marx, a Quran scholar at the Berlin-Brandenburg Academy of Sciences, warned that Prof. Kalisch's views would discredit German scholarship and make it difficult for German scholars to work in Muslim lands. But Ursula Spuler-Stegemann, an Islamic studies scholar at the University of Marburg, set up a Web site called solidaritymuhammadkalisch.com and started an online petition of support.

Alarmed that a pioneering effort at Muslim outreach was only stoking antagonism, Münster University decided to douse the flames. Prof. Kalisch was told he could keep his professorship but must stop teaching Islam to future school teachers.

The professor says he's more determined than ever to keep probing his faith. He is finishing a book to explain his thoughts. It's in English instead of German because he wants to make a bigger impact. "I'm convinced that what I'm doing is necessary. [size=15pt]There must be a free discussion of Islam,"[/size] he says.
Re: Why Has The Moderator Banned Posts On When Someone Insults Islam: How To Behave by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 10, 2012
brentkruge: ^^^^^^^^

You see why Islam is scared of inquiries? the moment it opens its doors to researches and critical thinking, many things just dont add up. From this its easy to see why censorship is the order of the day in Islamic Countries, Islamic States and Islamic Boards like this one.

This is an Islamic Scholar that is begining to apply critical thinking to Islam, the doubts have started piling up!

So what is your other username?
Re: Why Has The Moderator Banned Posts On When Someone Insults Islam: How To Behave by tiarabubu: 1:21pm On Aug 11, 2012
brentkruge: ^^^^^^^^

You dey vex oh! shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Why Has The Moderator Banned Posts On When Someone Insults Islam: How To Behave by Sweetnecta: 1:27pm On Aug 11, 2012
@Brentkruge:
by Sweetnecta: 9:38pm On Aug 10

If Muhammad [sa] why was Yathrib now Madina and the jews know the history of The Madinan [sa].
This is what I say to what the german prof. was report to have said about Muhammad [sa]. What I said here is based on my understanding God is the One Who knows the heart of man, and will expose the evil heart, even if it looks to man as very good heart. Allah says in chapter named Mary: don't you see I have let loose on the disbelievers, "satan"? To me the verse says satan will control disbelievers and among the disbelievers will be hypocrite; a disbeliever in hiding.

now this is your opinion or response to what I said above. You seem to be criticizing the statement as the absolute stand of islam, not just my own. It may well be the exact stand of islam, if I am correct as Allah may Will that true knowledge flow from me in this case. But what is wrong in what I said that Allah may have exposed the heart of this german prof. for all to see? The true reason for this man to say what he is reported to have said about the Messenger [sa] is known to Allah alone, absolutely and the german prof. may just know just part of it.

by Sweetnecta: 9:38pm On Aug 10

(Modify) (Quote) (Report)
Re: Why Has The Moderator Banned Posts On When Someone Insults Islam: How To Behave by brentkruge: 10:37pm On Aug 10
[b]^^^^^^^^

You see why Islam is scared of inquiries? [/b]the moment it opens its doors to researches and critical thinking, many things just dont add up. From this its easy to see why censorship is the order of the day in Islamic Countries, Islamic States and Islamic Boards like this one.

Please explain your reason for the bold and the what wrote following it, because it does not fit what i wrote, supporting or criticizing except that is tangential to it, providing a window in my heart about your ability to see this the need of my statement?

by brentkruge: 10:37pm On Aug 10
^^^^^^^^

In madina, there is a famous grave. the famous grave is occupied by the man known as Muhammad [sa]. This is evident enough to restrict a person from proposing that Muhammad [sa] existed.

further, the same city, Madina, used to be called Taif when the founders established it. The city became Madina in honor of Muhammad [sa]. To propose that Muhammad never existed will have to disprove from Madina alone, that the city was so named for other reason than honoring Muhammad [sa] and the grave does not contain the man called Muhammad [sa]. I have ignored other factors including his fatherly and spousal evident, evident in Makka, Islam and Quran and even Sunnah/Hadith that is not considered to be sunnah/hadith if it does authentically be reported it comes from him, wherein his name must be written in authentic and non authntic hadith/sunnah.
Re: Why Has The Moderator Banned Posts On When Someone Insults Islam: How To Behave by brentkruge: 1:32pm On Aug 11, 2012

So what is your other username?

E_monkey
Re: Why Has The Moderator Banned Posts On When Someone Insults Islam: How To Behave by brentkruge: 1:37pm On Aug 11, 2012
Sweetnecta: @Brentkruge:
Please explain your reason for the bold and the what wrote following it, because it does not fit what i wrote, supporting or criticizing except that is tangential to it, providing a window in my heart about your ability to see this the need of my statement?

Why would a free discussion on Islam be banned? Muslim "claim" sensitivity from any issue they are uncomfortable with. The frequent banning and hidden posts in this section is a simple example. Are you guys afraid that more people will reach the startling conclusion of this prof? You can't keep the lid on this censorship for long.

Actions speak louder than words you know!
Re: Why Has The Moderator Banned Posts On When Someone Insults Islam: How To Behave by Sweetnecta: 2:02pm On Aug 11, 2012
^^^ banning of post problem should be considered as viewpoint, justly or not of the moderator, alone and not of all nl muslim or even the biggest tent of world Islam.

i was banned by a moderator in the religion mother board and i opened a thread to both explained my disappointment and quit nl. i was never intending to come back until a muslim brother wrote to encourage me to return. I am here also for his record, if I do anything of reward from my Lord, i pray that he be given the same in his account. Amin.

and as to the german prof., it is choice to have a view, including proposing as he proposed which is contrary to many physical evidences; the famous grave and the famous mosque and the famous city name. thats only in Madina and only on undeniable evidences.

is we talk about other evidences, we will ave to talk about Islam itself, Quran, the sunnah/hadith, his wives [ra], his children especially Fatina [ra], the hundreds of thousands of companions [ra], badr, hud, etc battles, Makka, Taif and we will have to deny the jewish tribes in Madina that were routed expelled because of their acts of treason. and no christian or jew or enemy of islam will like us to forget that the jews were defeated and expelled from "their God given city of Yathrib" and that Muhammad [sa] was "killed by the potent poison" of the jewish woman, regardless of his survival of the poison even as people died on the spot and that Muhammad [sa] was must get old and die , like every old people and like every prophet [as].
Re: Why Has The Moderator Banned Posts On When Someone Insults Islam: How To Behave by BetaThings: 2:21pm On Aug 11, 2012
brentkruge:

Why would a free discussion on Islam be banned? Muslim "claim" sensitivity from any issue they are uncomfortable with. The frequent banning and hidden posts in this section is a simple example. Are you guys afraid that more people will reach the startling conclusion of this prof? You can't keep the lid on this censorship for long.

Actions speak louder than words you know!
You can criticise Islam as much you want. But don't abuse Allah, His Prophets (PBUH) and other revered figures in Islam
If you do, I will continue to petition that you should be banned
Oh, if any muslim abuses Jesus (PBUH) and the figures of other religions, he should be banned

It is possible for me to discuss here my religion, tribe, country, race etc
But I would not tolerate any insult on my parents, or a foreigner abusing my president etc
And I believe we can come up with trenchant criticism without polemics
Re: Why Has The Moderator Banned Posts On When Someone Insults Islam: How To Behave by vedaxcool(m): 12:05pm On Aug 12, 2012
@muslims; don't u think we should all ignore this thread and allow broda david and sis macdaddy to feast on each other a little longer? I mean their babble should be enough entertainment to read; united in their hatred for us, yet still disunited in their hatred for each other . . . grin I don't about u but sometimes silence remains the best answer for this kind of people . . . cool.
Re: Why Has The Moderator Banned Posts On When Someone Insults Islam: How To Behave by Nobody: 4:10am On Aug 13, 2012
vedaxcool: @muslims; don't u think we should all ignore this thread and allow broda david and sis macdaddy to feast on each other a little longer? I mean their babble should be enough entertainment to read; united in their hatred for us, yet still disunited in their hatred for each other . . . grin I don't about u but sometimes silence remains the best answer for this kind of people . . . cool.
Lmao.
Are you doing itkaf or something? Where have you been hiding?
Re: Why Has The Moderator Banned Posts On When Someone Insults Islam: How To Behave by vedaxcool(m): 10:19am On Aug 13, 2012
fellis:
Lmao.
Are you doing itkaf or something? Where have you been hiding?

Not really, been a bit busy these days . . .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kaaba The Center Of Gravity Of The Earth / Iftar For Nairalanders In Ilorin / Rashad Khalifa Was A Coptic Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.