Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

How Did You Feel When You Pay Your First House Rent? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Did You Feel When You Pay Your First House Rent? (1534 Views)

How Much Is Your House Rent / Lagos House Rent: How To Reduce The Chances Of Being Scammed. / What Percentage Of Your Annual Earning Should Be Paid As House Rent Per Annum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Did You Feel When You Pay Your First House Rent? by Ejemu1: 5:15pm On Aug 08, 2012
i just dropped a huge sum of money for house rent and there is this feeling like am being exploited by the agent because the agent and agreement fee was almost the amount for the rent. More so, the funny part is i just got a funny sheet(as agreement) and one ugly receipt( both valued at maybe N20 because no lawyer was involved). sad i feel cry

Whats your experience like? please share
Re: How Did You Feel When You Pay Your First House Rent? by obowunmi(m): 5:37pm On Aug 08, 2012
Sorry ehn. Real estate is a crazy business everyone won chop.
Re: How Did You Feel When You Pay Your First House Rent? by Ejemu1010(f): 7:39pm On Aug 08, 2012
obowunmi: Sorry ehn. Real estate is a crazy business everyone won chop.

But does it have to be that much? Even the two years tenement rate is not working. Different laws with no body to implement.
sad

(1) (Reply)

Allstar Builders Mart Ltd - 08037436533, 07088975417 / The Eneka Duplex+ 3 Bedroom BQ / Own A Home In Lekki Pearl With N250k Monthly & Take Possession In 24months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.