Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

God Of War 3 - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / God Of War 3 (1921 Views)

Is There Pc Version Of God Of War 3 / Where Can I Download God Of War Pc Version Game / God Of War 3 For Ps2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Of War 3 by A2J(m): 2:05am On Dec 19, 2007
The much awarded Game of all time, God of War part 3 (Change of Olmypious) is date to be release spring of 2008.

I can authoritative give this information, watch for it, one of the best game
Re: God Of War 3 by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 19, 2007
Sir,

it is God of War (Chains of Olympus) for the PSP. It is a prequel to the others

God of war 3 is being worked on for the PS3 and there is no date for its release
Re: God Of War 3 by sniperwolf(m): 12:37pm On Dec 21, 2007
There will not be another GOW on PS2 platform.

God of War 3 is a project for ps3 only
Re: God Of War 3 by cocoduck: 2:13pm On Jan 26, 2008
There will not be another GOW on PS2 platform.

God of War 3 is a project for ps3

I do not  think so because just a few PS3 consoles have been sold while there are millions of PS2 out there globaly so I do not think that SONY will spend money and time to develope a game for a console which only a few people are having. it will result to a great loss for sony. what about FIFA 2008 is it not  available on both platforms or is this the beginning of the end of PS2 ?
Re: God Of War 3 by texazzpete(m): 5:00pm On Jan 28, 2008
@cocoduck
PS2 has assured its place in history and the record books. it's now ime for Ps3 to make its own name. Quite frankly, the PS3 is laging behind the other 'next-gen' consoles. Sony needs every big-hitting game out on the PS3 ASAP.

That's why it's a no-brainer that GOW3 will be out on the PS3.
Estimated release is set for late 2009. Platform? Exclusively PS3.
Re: God Of War 3 by tobidaflava(m): 12:12am On Feb 23, 2008
I have this game but its not playing on my PC, what should I do as I don't have a playstation?
Re: God Of War 3 by cocoduck: 6:50pm On Feb 25, 2008
texxaspete look, this is BIZ, SONY will not because of pride kill the PS2, PS2 is here to stay, OK? SONY is one of the biggest companies today thanks to the PS2  and withe the way things are going PS3 will no be like PS2, WII is there to do some damages  and do you think that just one game can make a console king of consoles? no  even if they like let them realease GOW3 in 2020 that will not do any good, look do not throw away your PS2 it is here to stay and GOW 3 will not be too good because sony used all the good parts in GOW2 what else do you expect?
Re: God Of War 3 by iykedee: 10:11am On Aug 28, 2008
cucoduck
Save up and get a ps3. It's where the party is at!!!
Re: God Of War 3 by Zedman(m): 3:58pm On Aug 28, 2008
The PS 3 is the new 'it' thing, so save up and buy one grin.
No arguments friend just go get one and stop praising yesterdays news.
Re: God Of War 3 by McBrave(m): 5:28pm On Aug 28, 2008
@ cocodock
Hey lad I think you should save up to get the ps 3 and quit dreaming. Have u fogotting so suddenly that we are in the jet age, the technology is fast and speedly increasing, do you think for any second that sony would stop producing consoles because of some sole called ps 2? NO MY FRIEND! What about the ps 1, what can you say about it, that console is way dead and so with the ps 2. SO WAKE UP AND STOP DAY DREAMING! angry
I don't know why people can't just face the facts and realities, I mean this is technology we are talking about here, READ BETWEEN THE LINES HOMMIE "SONY WILL STOP AT NOTHING PRODUCING MORE AND MORE CONSOLES TILL YOU REST IN PEACE" YOU GOT THAT?
Re: God Of War 3 by gabelogan(m): 7:13pm On Aug 28, 2008
who needs a ps3 and god of war when you can have gears of war and gears of war 2 on the xbox 360!!
Re: God Of War 3 by McBrave(m): 7:17pm On Aug 28, 2008
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaah man, tell them. XBOS 360 ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKS!
Re: God Of War 3 by timbabng(m): 6:57am On Aug 29, 2008
gabe_logan:

who needs a ps3 and god of war when you can have gears of war and gears of war 2 on the xbox 360!!

You have to taste it to feel it. . . . . . . .then you'll understand
Re: God Of War 3 by vowiski(m): 7:56am On Aug 29, 2008
OLD NEWS, bla, bla.
huh?
yea! gamepro's best ps2 tittle ever was GOD OF WAR 2.
cool.
HEAVY RAIN, FINISHtheFIGHT.
Re: God Of War 3 by McBrave(m): 9:35am On Aug 29, 2008
Yea rite! (For your mind na old news), that is also old news and if u need something new stop actin so dum and realize thats old school
Re: God Of War 3 by ritchboy(m): 10:50pm On Aug 29, 2008
yea! gamepro's best ps2 tittle ever was GOD OF WAR 2.

i think god of war2 is a bit overrated. it woulda been perfect if not for those annoying puzzles.now dont get me wrong, i fancy flexing the muscles of my brain. but the quantity(one puzzle every 15 minutes) /similarity(cranks, statues n buttons on the floor) of the puzzles in GOW2 just makes u go aarrrrgggghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! not to mention the lack of satisfaction when u actually solve em(which is supposed to be the best part).
its like having sex knowing ur never going to reach orgasm, TORTURE! cheesy
Re: God Of War 3 by A2J(m): 8:10pm On Aug 30, 2008
@ritchboy,

maybe you should just confess you don't like stressing your brain, the game is about solving puzzles and the quantity of puzzles is what makes it really great, for a game to win that so much awards, then you know its great game.
Re: God Of War 3 by ritchboy(m): 9:23pm On Aug 30, 2008
@ritchboy,

maybe you should just confess you don't like stressing your brain, the game is about solving puzzles and the quantity of puzzles is what makes it really great, for a game to win that so much awards, then you know its great game.

maybe you should just confess you're still learning english! i never said GOW2 is not a great game. i said IT WOULD HAVE BEEN PERFECT IF NOT FOR THE QUANTITY OF PUZZLES AND THE SIMILARITY OF THEM.for me to say the puzzles are the only flaw in the game means i difinitely agree the game is great.or do i have to use those exact words before u understand? undecided
Re: God Of War 3 by malone5923(m): 9:16pm On Sep 03, 2008
I am finally home.
maybe you should just confess you're still learning English! i never said GOW2 is not a great game. i said IT WOULD HAVE BEEN PERFECT IF NOT FOR THE QUANTITY OF PUZZLES AND THE SIMILARITY OF THEM.for me to say the puzzles are the only flaw in the game means i definitely agree the game is great.or do i have to use those exact words before u understand?
No need to explain yourself not all adventure players like puzzle in games. As for me I live for puzzle solving it makes me feel smart.
Hey has anybody heard about the world cyber games competition for Nigeria, this is what I have lived for unfortunately there isn't any adventure games just rpg,soccer and racing(thats what I will be playing) but with thief 3: deadly shadows distracting me I starting to doubt if I have a chance of winning the competition.
Re: God Of War 3 by Bawss1(m): 9:49am On Sep 04, 2008
@ Original poster

You tryin to make us laugh.?
Re: God Of War 3 by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 21, 2008
hey malone where n when is the competition holding, ive got a chance at racing n RPGs
Re: God Of War 3 by olaremint(m): 3:33am On Oct 24, 2008
you guyz are having all the fun,can any one tell me how much a ps3 game costs.
Re: God Of War 3 by cocoduck: 7:57pm On Dec 21, 2008
@ MC BRAVE, ikedee and the other guy or girl
I broke my leg so i have not been around but to answer your taunts I will not buy a PS3 It sucks, I am planning to buy an xbox 360, look I live in Gabon not in Nigeria where everything are damn hard, I WILL NOT BUY A PS3 IT SUCKS XBOX 360 ROCKS Bleep GOD OF WAR3
Re: God Of War 3 by allboyz(m): 11:48pm On Dec 22, 2008
which is the best PS3?

60GB
80GB?
40GB?

what should i look out for b4 buying my PS 3?

I have PS2 AND PS1, and i love PLAYSTATION
Re: God Of War 3 by vowiski(m): 2:09am On Dec 24, 2008
@ allboyz
which is the best PS3?

60GB
80GB?
40GB?

what should i look out for before buying my PS 3?

60GB and
40GB PS3 is no longer on production.
we just have
80GB and
160GB
so if you got enof cash, you could get the 160GB Model.
but if can still lay your hands on the MGS4 80GB bundle, that would be much more better, cos of the BC.
Re: God Of War 3 by vowiski(m): 2:12am On Dec 24, 2008
GOD OF WAR 3, is the final installment in the franchise.
Re: God Of War 3 by malone5923(m): 4:09pm On Dec 24, 2008
Hey have you guys seen the second god of war 3 official trailer? What are your views about it and do you think this will be the end of this amazing,captivating god of war franchise?

(1) (Reply)

How To Increase The Dedicated Graphics Memory Of Your Intel Graphics Card PC / Ps3 Soccer Competition / New PS3 "Super Slim" Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.