Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,887 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

[photos] Man Caught His Friend In Bed With His Wife - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / [photos] Man Caught His Friend In Bed With His Wife (4946 Views)

Boxing Day: When Your Landlord Catches You On Top Of His Wife / What Do U Do: You Meet Your Wife And Daughter And Son In Bed With.... / (18+) Guy Caught His Girlfriend Cheating With Another Man In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[photos] Man Caught His Friend In Bed With His Wife by Arrowman(m): 7:05pm On Aug 08, 2012
[Photos] Man Caught His
Friend In Bed With His
Wife
Re: [photos] Man Caught His Friend In Bed With His Wife by Queenw: 11:37pm On Dec 26, 2012
Arrowman: [Photos] Man Caught His
Friend In Bed With His
Wife
really na waa 4 d wman
Re: [photos] Man Caught His Friend In Bed With His Wife by luvgurl(f): 8:53am On Dec 27, 2012
wow! dis pic is 2 bad. tins happen in dis world. can imagine anoda d*ck in my *****
Re: [photos] Man Caught His Friend In Bed With His Wife by dejijohns(m): 9:48am On Dec 27, 2012
Me no c any photo oo.

5 Likes

Re: [photos] Man Caught His Friend In Bed With His Wife by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 27, 2012
chei!! see the guy ddiicckk and the woman bbrreeaasstt!!!!
Re: [photos] Man Caught His Friend In Bed With His Wife by Abbey2sam(m): 6:14pm On Dec 27, 2012
dejijohns: Me no c any photo oo.
Are you a learner?

1 Like

Re: [photos] Man Caught His Friend In Bed With His Wife by gunuvi(m): 10:24pm On Dec 27, 2012
Na God catch dem. I don dey warn that man tey tey. Omo na which camera dem take snap this picture, e too clear like say na live I dey watch am.
Re: [photos] Man Caught His Friend In Bed With His Wife by heed101(m): 11:39pm On Dec 27, 2012
@OP where d picture NA
Re: [photos] Man Caught His Friend In Bed With His Wife by sewen2000(m): 12:47am On Dec 28, 2012
rafhell: chei!! see the guy ddiicckk and the woman bbrreeaasstt!!!!
i no knw say u sef c am
Re: [photos] Man Caught His Friend In Bed With His Wife by sats: 9:16am On Dec 28, 2012
craaaP! as usual
Re: [photos] Man Caught His Friend In Bed With His Wife by amakastarstella(f): 6:38pm On Nov 17, 2014
were d pic dey nah
Re: [photos] Man Caught His Friend In Bed With His Wife by hayorlad: 8:29am On Nov 18, 2014
A boy was jilted by his girlfriend for another guy. This guy feels it's a cheating and it ain't right, he therefore decided to fight for his right.......... See what happened to him in this video;

www.hypemylife.com/?p=2569

(1) (Reply)

Funny And Crazy Selfie Photos / V.i.a.g.r.a For Bin / MARRIAGE JOKES.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.