Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,152 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Photo: How Girls React When They See A Cockroach. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Photo: How Girls React When They See A Cockroach. (4855 Views)

8 Ways People React When They See "NEPA WORKERS" - (meme Collection) / How Girls Behave When They See A Guy Counting Money ( Picture) / How Girls Cook When Dating Vs When Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: How Girls React When They See A Cockroach. by DatBossAssChick(f): 9:41pm On Aug 21, 2015
True or false?

We ladies,..we are funny. We will scream and run away from insects that can't even hurt us But will not hesitate to discombulate a grown ass man. Is that true?

Re: Photo: How Girls React When They See A Cockroach. by INTROVERT(f): 9:41pm On Aug 21, 2015
That dog is skillfull.. shocked shocked

last time I saw a roach was in university grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photo: How Girls React When They See A Cockroach. by idolda: 9:43pm On Aug 21, 2015
INTROVERT:
Caught booking space

1 Like

Re: Photo: How Girls React When They See A Cockroach. by ladyF(f): 9:47pm On Aug 21, 2015
Lol for ordinary cockroach? The Bible says I shall thread upon lions serpents and scorpions.

If I can handle lion what is cockroach. Hehehe grin

1 Like

Re: Photo: How Girls React When They See A Cockroach. by Chidexter(m): 9:47pm On Aug 21, 2015
Lmao
It sometimes amazes me why would anyone be afraid of cockroaches. Yeah , they spread diseases but thats all.

I kill them with my bare hands,and the same thing applies to spiders.
Infact its fun hitting the with my palm, till they become flat, its gross too i know, thats why i wash my hands very well.

But funny enough, i'm very afraid of rats, infact if i see one, that dog for that pic no climb reach me cheesy
Re: Photo: How Girls React When They See A Cockroach. by Sijo01(f): 9:55pm On Aug 21, 2015
Liesssssssssss angry
When I see cockroach, I rush to get my insecticide & murder the annoying thing.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: How Girls React When They See A Cockroach. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 21, 2015
Yasss
Especially d flying ones .. Mehn infact anything dat has more dan two leg dont like cry
Re: Photo: How Girls React When They See A Cockroach. by DatBossAssChick(f): 9:57pm On Aug 21, 2015
Chidexter:
Lmao
It sometimes amazes me why would anyone be afraid of cockroaches. Yeah , they spread diseases but thats all.

I kill them with my bare hands,and the same thing applies to spiders.
Infact its fun hitting the with my palm, till they become flat, its gross too i know, thats why i wash my hands very well.

But funny enough, i'm very afraid of rats, infact if i see one, that dog for that pic no climb reach me cheesy
ROTFLMAO na ceiling you go hang I'm sure.
Re: Photo: How Girls React When They See A Cockroach. by Chidexter(m): 10:01pm On Aug 21, 2015
DatBossAssChick:

ROTFLMAO na ceiling you go hang I'm sure.

LOL. You can type that again
Re: Photo: How Girls React When They See A Cockroach. by youngberry001(m): 10:01pm On Aug 21, 2015
which type of cockroach now

I tink is not dis one!!!

Re: Photo: How Girls React When They See A Cockroach. by Matttthew(m): 10:27pm On Aug 21, 2015
Digusting! lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Photo: How Girls React When They See A Cockroach. by BecaciaBarbie(f): 10:59pm On Aug 21, 2015
I hate those cockroaches with passion! I could faint at the sight of one. The worst experience in my life with these roaches was when one little one found its way into my left ear ..I almost died! The craziest part was the fact that the cockroach was still a bit alive, it was moving its tiny legs trying to get out or something... The more it moves the more I felt like dying! It was a serious matter o,! I had to pour olive oil into both ears then finally it died and I used cotton bud and pin to bring out the remains. How the stupid thing entered my ear is still a mystery to me cause my room is very clean , it has to be cause I hate their sights! People claimed it was spiritual but whatever be the case I don't pray to experience such again in my life.
The ones I hate most are those big ones with wings....they drive one nuts! Ewwww!!! Enough talk about Roaches abeg!
Re: Photo: How Girls React When They See A Cockroach. by DatBossAssChick(f): 11:14pm On Aug 21, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:
I hate those cockroaches with passion! I could faint at the sight of one. The worst experience in my life with these roaches was when one little one found its way into my left ear ..I almost died! The craziest part was the fact that the cockroach was still a bit alive, it was moving its tiny legs trying to get out or something... The more it moves the more I felt like dying! It was a serious matter o,! I had to pour olive oil into both ears then finally it died and I used cotton bud and pin to bring out the remains. How the stupid thing entered my ear is still a mystery to me cause my room is very clean , it has to be cause I hate their sights! People claimed it was spiritual but whatever be the case I don't pray to experience such again in my life.
The ones I hate most are those big ones with wings....they drive one nuts! Ewwww!!! Enough talk about Roaches abeg!
Funny experience with this creature. grin

1 Like

Re: Photo: How Girls React When They See A Cockroach. by DatBossAssChick(f): 11:15pm On Aug 21, 2015
youngberry001:
which type of cockroach now

I tink is not dis one!!!
You know of any other insect called cockroach again?
Re: Photo: How Girls React When They See A Cockroach. by pbs4real(m): 11:28pm On Aug 21, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:
wat abt finding one inside ur food and the next tin its in ur mouth b4 u knew it. . . Ewwwwsad
Re: Photo: How Girls React When They See A Cockroach. by Chestar5(f): 12:09am On Aug 22, 2015
Me fear cockroach, am i mad

wetin girls dey kill like ant undecided
Re: Photo: How Girls React When They See A Cockroach. by Czar01(m): 12:09am On Aug 22, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:

Oh God! Why would you type this sort of thing online?! What is wrong with you?!! lipsrsealed sad angry

Aaaaaargh!
Re: Photo: How Girls React When They See A Cockroach. by BecaciaBarbie(f): 12:13am On Aug 22, 2015
pbs4real:
wat abt finding one inside ur food and the next tin its in ur mouth b4 u knew it. . . Ewwwwsad
Ewwwwwww...iyamaaa! Naa to carry jik abi hypo drink remain o!
Re: Photo: How Girls React When They See A Cockroach. by BecaciaBarbie(f): 12:15am On Aug 22, 2015
Czar01:

Oh God! Why would you type this sort of thing online?! What is wrong with you?!! lipsrsealed sad angry

Aaaaaargh!
Nothing sir.
Re: Photo: How Girls React When They See A Cockroach. by Czar01(m): 12:22am On Aug 22, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:
Nothing sir.
Sorry, what you typed just irritated me...

1 Like

Re: Photo: How Girls React When They See A Cockroach. by Nobody: 12:39am On Aug 22, 2015
And you guys will still come back here and claim you're as strong or even stronger sef. Mtseew, Oro rirun - smelly words. tongue
Re: Photo: How Girls React When They See A Cockroach. by Antebellum(f): 10:48am On Aug 22, 2015
Yea its true,actually cockroaches are disgustingly dirty insects and they have a tommy upsetting smell.so clean girls like myself hate them
Re: Photo: How Girls React When They See A Cockroach. by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:07pm On Aug 22, 2015
Czar01:

Sorry, what you typed just irritated me...
Oops!
Re: Photo: How Girls React When They See A Cockroach. by jbblues24(m): 6:38pm On May 31, 2019
Incredibly fresh!! kiss

(1) (Reply)

Chisos,see The Real Difference Btw Nigeria Jollof Rice & Ghana Jollof / Ijebu Man / The Interview Dialogue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.