Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

I Need Creditcard Details To Make Online Payment - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Creditcard Details To Make Online Payment (1085 Views)

Firstbank Visa Naira Creditcard: Is It Really What I Need? / Can GTB Naira Mastercard Make Online Payment / How To Make Online Payment for Aero Tickets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Creditcard Details To Make Online Payment by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 08, 2012
I need some one who can supply me with valid credit card details to make payment online as nigerian mastercard is not always accepted... alison_jack30@yahoo.com
Re: I Need Creditcard Details To Make Online Payment by Oyedey4u(m): 11:57pm On Aug 08, 2012
WALK down to any uba bank near you tomorrow, walk to the customer card and ask for the uba africard. with just 750, two passport, your national id card or international passport, shock the official by taking along your nepa bill or water bill. that should do. you will get the card the same day, you can load it and proceed to pay online, it is a widely accepted visa card denominated in naira
Re: I Need Creditcard Details To Make Online Payment by kingzzzy: 12:20am On Aug 09, 2012
For a valid credit cards I cn surpply u wit it jx contact me for a deal..
Re: I Need Creditcard Details To Make Online Payment by Nobody: 6:29am On Aug 09, 2012
kingzzzy: For a valid credit cards I cn surpply u wit it jx contact me for a deal..

Contact you how?
Re: I Need Creditcard Details To Make Online Payment by Nobody: 6:31am On Aug 09, 2012
Oyedey4u: WALK down to any uba bank near you tomorrow, walk to the customer card and ask for the uba africard. with just 750, two passport, your national id card or international passport, shock the official by taking along your nepa bill or water bill. that should do. you will get the card the same day, you can load it and proceed to pay online, it is a widely accepted visa card denominated in naira

since its Naira denominated, we are still talking the same thing na. They`ll bounce it
Re: I Need Creditcard Details To Make Online Payment by kingzzzy: 11:06pm On Aug 20, 2012
Geniue Credit Cards for Sale.....3 credit cards for $10 and 2 verified paypal acc goes for $6.....I hv deM in a large qauntity.I work in 1 of d five star hotel where I rip ppl credit cards...u cn contact mE by email @ kingzloe@yahoo.com
Re: I Need Creditcard Details To Make Online Payment by legalwealth(m): 12:30am On Aug 21, 2012
mmse: I need some one who can supply me with valid credit card details to make payment online as nigerian mastercard is not always accepted... alison_jack30@yahoo.com

You can reach me on 0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6
as I will help you to pay for anything online either with my PayPal or Credit card.

Goodluck...
Re: I Need Creditcard Details To Make Online Payment by legalwealth(m): 12:32am On Aug 21, 2012
You can as consider this one also.Goodluck..

Oyedey4u: WALK down to any uba bank near you tomorrow, walk to the customer card and ask for the uba africard. with just 750, two passport, your national id card or international passport, shock the official by taking along your nepa bill or water bill. that should do. you will get the card the same day, you can load it and proceed to pay online, it is a widely accepted visa card denominated in naira
Re: I Need Creditcard Details To Make Online Payment by badesco(m): 6:35pm On Aug 21, 2012
mmse: I need some one who can supply me with valid credit card details to make payment online as nigerian mastercard is not always accepted... alison_jack30@yahoo.com

Go and get yours at any GTBank in Nigeria. You can conveniently use it to
make purchase on most website.so forget looking for credit card details dat
will give you problem.
Re: I Need Creditcard Details To Make Online Payment by Enesi47: 8:39pm On Aug 21, 2012
Guy forget about gtb mastercard jor, i have gtb mastercard and i wanted 2 regester it in three diff site is not accepted
Re: I Need Creditcard Details To Make Online Payment by Emmelix(m): 10:59pm On Aug 21, 2012
If uba africard and gtb master card is not. Accepted then how do one do legit business and transactions online..........

we are going through all these because of online scammers out there...no thanks to yahoo guys

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Buisness Can 1 Start With 500k? / Pleas HELP, What Can A 1k Inverter Do For Me / LPO Needs Financing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.