Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,955 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Sql And .net Which One Is Beta? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Sql And .net Which One Is Beta? (969 Views)

Dowload Andriod App For Income Tax And Net Pay Calculation-Simple And Detailed. / Are You A Software Developer Or Software Companies With Beta Solution? / Visual Studio 2010 And .net Framework 4 (beta 2) Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sql And .net Which One Is Beta? by Enzymaticrxn: 4:48am On Aug 09, 2012
pls i need help, i want to run a programme called sql in computer but am a novice and also confused, i need an advice on how lucrative it is. I want to crusade the programme under niit the indian global it firm, what do think? Ur advice please
Re: Sql And .net Which One Is Beta? by mj(m): 2:43pm On Aug 09, 2012
Sql is a language used to query database systems such as mssql, mysql, oracle, etc, .net is a microsoft framework used wit its development language such as C#, VB.NET, F#. So depends on what you want to do, ur post topic is even funny. But if you were to learn a .net programming language you will be taught on how to interact with database with it. Enjoy.
Re: Sql And .net Which One Is Beta? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 10, 2012
My little advice. Don't go spending so much money learning sql and dotNet when you can easily learn these things in a week by yourself depending on how dedicated you are. If you still insist running the program, spend it on dotNet, readup about sql and your one step up becoming a professional. Goodluck
Re: Sql And .net Which One Is Beta? by kingsilly(m): 11:13am On Aug 11, 2012
Wat do want to do....databsing or software development
Re: Sql And .net Which One Is Beta? by tinnymerit(m): 8:51pm On Aug 11, 2012
please i need help on installing sql platform on my system ,somebody helped to installed one and it worked for sometimes before it later stopped working.please i need help urgently.thanks u can send any help to tinnymerit@yahoo.com.tanks.
Re: Sql And .net Which One Is Beta? by mj(m): 9:32pm On Aug 11, 2012
tinnymerit: please i need help on installing sql platform on my system ,somebody helped to installed one and it worked for sometimes before it later stopped working.please i need help urgently.thanks u can send any help to tinnymerit@yahoo.com.tanks.
What sql platform? Are u talking about mssql, mysql or which? Which OS are you using? And what error are you getting? You need to let us know all dz before we can render help.
Re: Sql And .net Which One Is Beta? by Enzymaticrxn: 6:05am On Aug 12, 2012
please, i want the more lucrative one between the two. The one that have more impt applications?

(1) (Reply)

Two Different Types Of Computer Operating Systems / Help A Beginner Learn Web N Mobile App Designing / Where To Learn Android Programming Or Java Programming In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.