Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Late President Atta Mills Funeral Pictures - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Late President Atta Mills Funeral Pictures (25255 Views)

Ghana: President Atta Mills Dies In Accra / Ghanaian President John Atta Mills Is Dead / Ghana's President Atta Mills Is Dead!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Late President Atta Mills Funeral Pictures by ambrosini593(m): 7:23am On Aug 09, 2012
Rest in perfect peace

1 Like

Re: Late President Atta Mills Funeral Pictures by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 09, 2012
More please
Re: Late President Atta Mills Funeral Pictures by cogbuagu: 3:09pm On Aug 09, 2012
Is he really man of peace?
Re: Late President Atta Mills Funeral Pictures by begwong: 3:09pm On Aug 09, 2012
RIP man of peace!
Re: Late President Atta Mills Funeral Pictures by Afam4eva(m): 3:10pm On Aug 09, 2012
Ghanians really loved him. I watched the video and some people were crying. Can Nigerians cry for their president?

RIP Mills

1 Like

Re: Late President Atta Mills Funeral Pictures by Joey82(m): 3:11pm On Aug 09, 2012
too bad, we dont even know when our dear Yaradua died.
not to talk of beholding the pictures of his funeral.

1 Like

Re: Late President Atta Mills Funeral Pictures by PetroDolla: 3:11pm On Aug 09, 2012
REST IN PEACE, MR. PRESIDENT!!! DAMIRAFA DUE! DAMIRAFA DUE!! DAMIRAFA DUE!!!

1 Like

Re: Late President Atta Mills Funeral Pictures by PetroDolla: 3:13pm On Aug 09, 2012
cogbuagu: Is he really man of peace?
yes, of course. You have any reason to think otherwise?
Re: Late President Atta Mills Funeral Pictures by miteolu(m): 3:21pm On Aug 09, 2012
Comparing late president Yar'adua of nigeria photo

2 Likes

Re: Late President Atta Mills Funeral Pictures by Psalm351(m): 3:25pm On Aug 09, 2012
Joey82: too bad, we dont even know when our dear Yaradua died.
Too bad indeed.. cry
Joey82: too bad, we dont even know when our dear Yaradua died.
Too bad indeed..

1 Like

Re: Late President Atta Mills Funeral Pictures by sambum(m): 3:27pm On Aug 09, 2012
R.I.P
Re: Late President Atta Mills Funeral Pictures by nwangeme: 3:27pm On Aug 09, 2012
miteolu: Comparing late president Yar'adua of nigeria photo

dude which one be your own na? or you forget to take your afternoon medicine?

2 Likes

Re: Late President Atta Mills Funeral Pictures by Baawaa(m): 3:33pm On Aug 09, 2012
afam4eva: Ghanians really loved him. I watched the video and some people were crying. Can Nigerians cry for their president?

RIP Mills
Cry for where,Abacha die people dey jubilate,Yaradua die people don't feel concerned.
Re: Late President Atta Mills Funeral Pictures by naz207(m): 3:37pm On Aug 09, 2012
cogbuagu: Is he really man of peace?
maybe u need to be in Ghana to see for your self before such a question, he is really a man of peace served his people with humility inspite fierce attack from the opposition,he never uttered a word back at them that is why he is nicknamed asomdwehene(king of peace)and we loved him for that.
Re: Late President Atta Mills Funeral Pictures by drzed: 3:38pm On Aug 09, 2012

There is absolutely no basis for comparison.

If Atta Mills was a muslim (and his family were practising muslims too) they would have buried him in exactly the same simple way. Muslims who were more important than Yar Adua have been buried wrapped in a simple cloth, into an ordinary grave. Not as much as a headstone or epitapth. Yar Adua being a president does not change the quality of his coffin, his grave, or place of burial, as far as Islam is concerned. Respect that and move on.

What next will you compare: that Yar Adua was not given 3 days candle-lit wake keeping?

9 Likes

Re: Late President Atta Mills Funeral Pictures by miteolu(m): 3:40pm On Aug 09, 2012
nwa-ngeme:

dude which one be your own na? or you forget to take your afternoon medicine?

Jembete olodo, encéphale Il est vide, J'espère

1 Like

Re: Late President Atta Mills Funeral Pictures by Decryptor(m): 3:40pm On Aug 09, 2012
PetroDolla: yes, of course. You have any reason to think otherwise?
@cogbuagu, you better don't answer! Remain silent o!! This guy is a ghananian whose hatred for anything Nigerian is is so lethal like the bite from a rabid dog. He's on the prowl on NL looking for who to bite again!! Check ALL HIS POSTS on his profile and you'd see what i'm talking about.

1 Like

Re: Late President Atta Mills Funeral Pictures by druid06(m): 3:49pm On Aug 09, 2012

The pictures was very hilarious.
Re: Late President Atta Mills Funeral Pictures by joskin: 3:53pm On Aug 09, 2012
R I P
Re: Late President Atta Mills Funeral Pictures by funmzee(f): 3:54pm On Aug 09, 2012
RIP,Prof. John Evans Fifi Atta Mills. Also watching d lying in state on GTV.

1 Like

Re: Late President Atta Mills Funeral Pictures by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 09, 2012
Rest In Perfect Peace Sir!
Re: Late President Atta Mills Funeral Pictures by papagiddy(m): 4:16pm On Aug 09, 2012
i believe Ghanaians "killed" him with their mouth! Come see they way they bad mouth him on some Ghanaian channels that he is bad ,devil corrupt, incompetent etc even they wished him dead. They rumored him dead more than 10 times.And now every one is saying 'He was patriotic humble, peaceful,loyal, simple" infact...

1 Like

Re: Late President Atta Mills Funeral Pictures by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 09, 2012
So peaceful, not rowdy. A president buried with respect. And here in delts state, one man has blocked everywhere because of his the wife mother's burial. God is watching us.
Re: Late President Atta Mills Funeral Pictures by victorD3: 4:23pm On Aug 09, 2012
I feel our own president died and was buried months before it was officially announced. I feel they only buried Yar was buried and Adua was left in labs and hospitals in Germany the Arabia.
Re: Late President Atta Mills Funeral Pictures by PetroDolla: 4:31pm On Aug 09, 2012
you're very funny. I don't hate anybody, but anyone who seeks to denigrate my country is my enemy!
I'm not here to fight.Today, the whole of Ghana is mourning.the mood is incredible. Peace.

Decryptor,r u d guy dat cracked dstv's coding system?

Decryptor: @cogbuagu, you better don't answer! Remain silent o!! This guy is a ghahanian whose hatred for anything Nigerian is is so lethal like the bite from a rabid dog. He's on the prowl on NL looking for who to bite again!! Check ALL HIS POSTS on his profile and you'd see what i'm talking about.
Re: Late President Atta Mills Funeral Pictures by wirewire(m): 4:36pm On Aug 09, 2012
Baawaa:
Cry for where,Abacha die people dey jubilate,Yaradua die people don't feel concerned.
guys una no go kill me with laugh
Re: Late President Atta Mills Funeral Pictures by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 09, 2012
RIP cry cry cry
Re: Late President Atta Mills Funeral Pictures by wirewire(m): 4:37pm On Aug 09, 2012
https://www.nairaland.com/download/782409
but guys ds dia red and black come be like ritual things
Re: Late President Atta Mills Funeral Pictures by deidy: 4:43pm On Aug 09, 2012
hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Late President Atta Mills Funeral Pictures by toutetbelle(f): 4:46pm On Aug 09, 2012
papa giddy: i believe Ghanaians "killed" him with their mouth! Come see they way they bad mouth him on some Ghanaian channels that he is bad ,devil corrupt, incompetent etc even they wished him dead. They rumored him dead more than 10 times.And now every one is saying 'He was patriotic humble, peaceful,loyal, simple" infact...

@ papagiddy that's so true, there were a lot of crtics when he was alive, now the same ppl are pretending to be his chief mourners
Re: Late President Atta Mills Funeral Pictures by toutetbelle(f): 4:46pm On Aug 09, 2012
@ papagiddy that's so true, there were a lot of crtics when he was alive, now the same ppl are pretending to be his chief mourners

May he rest in perfect peace. Amen
Re: Late President Atta Mills Funeral Pictures by badlaw(f): 4:56pm On Aug 09, 2012
abeg make we live story here. de truth is that nigerians dont cry whn they president die why? simply because they president,is just believed to be among thos who hate d masses. d only ppl who cry are those who r waiting to thief they own nigeria national cake, grin grin grin abi na lie?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IDF Uncovers Top Secret Hamas Data Center Right Under UNRWA’s HQ(photos) / Trump Signs Executive Order Targeting Social Media Giants' Legal Protections / Military Coup Underway In Burkina Faso: President Kabore Detained By Mutineers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.