Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

That Nobody Should Wear The Colour Red Today... How True? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / That Nobody Should Wear The Colour Red Today... How True? (1257 Views)

Photo: Five Dresses A Typical Woman Should Wear In Her Life Time. / About The Colour- Changing Dress On Social Media / Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

That Nobody Should Wear The Colour Red Today... How True? by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 09, 2012
It has been passed on that no one should wear any red article of clothing today to avoid their blood being used to renew the country. How true is this?
Re: That Nobody Should Wear The Colour Red Today... How True? by realsammie(m): 9:07am On Aug 09, 2012
presently i'm in kaduna right now & d rumours is goin round.
i guess its just rumours. either way, i'm cover with the blood of JESUS
Re: That Nobody Should Wear The Colour Red Today... How True? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 09, 2012
Do you know the source of the rumour

(1) (Reply)

South Africa - Lynched Burned Alive For Being Gay / Na Condition Wey Make Crayfish Bend Oo! / Breaking News: Nigerian Senate Passes Nigerian Peace Corps Bill Into Law.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.