Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Professional Courses That Can Be Taken During NYSC? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Professional Courses That Can Be Taken During NYSC? (3300 Views)

Reasons Why You Shouldn't Stay In Family House During NYSC / 10 Reasons Why You Should Consider Staying In Family House During NYSC / Why Do Some Married Ladies Commit Adultery During NYSC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Professional Courses That Can Be Taken During NYSC? by klexy04: 2:57pm On Aug 09, 2012
pls i need to know some professional courses that can be registered for during ones service year. Can someone please help out?
Re: Professional Courses That Can Be Taken During NYSC? by OGRAGMAN(m): 9:44am On Aug 10, 2012
Ʊ can choose from any of dis
1. Nigerian Institute of Management (NIM)
2.Health Safety & Environment (HSE)
3. Institute of Public & Diplomacy Management (IPDM)
4.Petroleum Product Marketing (PPM)
Ʊ can decide 4rm any of dis wink Goodluck
Re: Professional Courses That Can Be Taken During NYSC? by Abujafood: 4:14pm On Aug 10, 2012
Depending on where you're serving there are project management training you can put in for!
Re: Professional Courses That Can Be Taken During NYSC? by klexy04: 5:25pm On Aug 10, 2012
@abuja food thank you...rily aprec8 dat
Re: Professional Courses That Can Be Taken During NYSC? by klexy04: 5:28pm On Aug 10, 2012
@ogragman....tks
Re: Professional Courses That Can Be Taken During NYSC? by eklassical(m): 11:58pm On Aug 11, 2012
It depends on what u read bro,if u ar determine 2maintain ur career path, then u gotta do mre research on cert. Courses in ur discipline. Like in my own case i intend doin CIPM,NIM, b4 d end of my 10months.. Gudluck

2 Likes

Re: Professional Courses That Can Be Taken During NYSC? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 12, 2012
do you have a staunching passion for music, dance, videos or poems, literature. publish your work of art (with copyright ) at www.unwindmeonline.com sign in as a member for free today
Re: Professional Courses That Can Be Taken During NYSC? by klexy04: 12:09pm On Aug 20, 2012
@eklassical fnks
Re: Professional Courses That Can Be Taken During NYSC? by oriste(f): 2:25pm On Aug 22, 2012
From experience in interviewing graduates seeking corporate employment, we learn that most youths in Nigeria are not aware of the gap between unemployment and employment. That most of the reasons they fail to secure an interview, not to mention the job itself are not far fetched, it stem from ‘you’.

There are common errors that can be addressed with common methods that will make you EMPLOYABLE.
Employ-ability – it is a stage where a youth has the skills to seize any opportunity that comes. It is always better to be prepared to meet an opportunity than being unprepared to meet one.

These common methods are secrets not available to everyone thus: CONFIDENTIAL. Gogoro Projects is holding a one day JOB CONFIDENTIAL seminar in Lagos, Nigeria. We will expose you to winning streaks that will guarantee your success in securing job.

1. Get CV Templates of your career choice and how to use them in writing eye-catching CV
2. Secrets to passing Aptitude Test easily
3. Interview Success Tips
4. Career Consulting (the HOWS, WHERE and WHO of career)
5. Introduction to Job Providers
6. Access to our JOB CONFIDENTIAL network program where you get linked with local & international recruiting firms for jobs.
7. Get the chance to get a job right after the seminar
8. Over-view training of professional course, tailored-to-fit your career
9. Discount COUPONS for on-going training

Date: 31st of August 2012
Time: Sessions 1-4
Fee: FREE
go to contact MENU and TEXT NAME, PHONE NO. &EMAIL or call 07045596882 07065241513 FOR SEAT RESERVATION (25 SEATS AVAILABLE)
Venue: 56, Opebi Road, Suite301 Opebi-Ikeja Lagos, Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

>:( Rivers State Stop Owing Poor NYSC Corps Members >:( / Annoying Pictures From My PPA In Ondo / OMG! See What I Saw In The NYSC Booklet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.