Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,188 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Whats Love Is Al About - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Whats Love Is Al About (1373 Views)

Love Is A Beautiful Thing (photos) / Buying pigs / True Love Is All That Matters. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Love Is Al About by rosecare(f): 3:28pm On Dec 19, 2007
i fall in love with my boy friend and na he is no longer interseted in me
Re: Whats Love Is Al About by zignor(m): 3:41pm On Dec 19, 2007
hmmm . . .what did you do to him? undecided
Re: Whats Love Is Al About by Easybaby(f): 3:43pm On Dec 19, 2007
*Rolls eyes* sad
Re: Whats Love Is Al About by rosecare(f): 3:48pm On Dec 19, 2007
nothing
he decide not to be in love with me,
but i love him so much
am confuse
pls help
Re: Whats Love Is Al About by Easybaby(f): 10:27am On Dec 20, 2007
@poster
You said nothing?
Anyway, you'll remain confused
Re: Whats Love Is Al About by zignor(m): 10:41am On Dec 20, 2007
yes, remain confused sad angry
Re: Whats Love Is Al About by rosecare(f): 5:23pm On Dec 20, 2007
hmmmmmmmm clear throut

them side!!!!!
Re: Whats Love Is Al About by rosecare(f): 5:27pm On Dec 20, 2007
hmmmmmmmm clear throat

them side!!!!!
Re: Whats Love Is Al About by jaybee3(m): 5:29pm On Dec 20, 2007
why waste space to get meaningless point across?
Re: Whats Love Is Al About by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 20, 2007
jay bee:

why waste space to get meaningless point across?

tell her jare

@post
i warned you about this your English. . . babe, it's getting out of control. are you doing it on purpose or are you that illiterate? no offense, just asking. there's unintentional mistake and there's mistake. . . but yours has just gone beyond the boundary of mistake. please find a way to correct yourself na. in all your threads, it hurts to understand what you're writing.

look, maybe this site will help you. . . i've even gone through the net to find you a site. thank me later. hope it helps wink

Online English Grammar
http://www.edufind.com/english/grammar/toc.cfm
Re: Whats Love Is Al About by kane602(m): 3:39pm On Dec 21, 2007
Rosecare, ask your guy why he is no longer intersted you?

Is it what you said?
Re: Whats Love Is Al About by AOYEGBESANYAHOOCOM(m): 8:49pm On Dec 21, 2007
Rose baby

Forget him. Next time dont give in to anyone easily. Oderwise, you will soon have a long list of boyfriends and then you will be called a slut,
Re: Whats Love Is Al About by romeo(m): 8:56pm On Dec 21, 2007
abeg me una carry all una grammar enter bush! who is not understanding rose here? she is reading Nursing and not English Literature, What kind of colonial mentality is this?
Re: Whats Love Is Al About by AOYEGBESANYAHOOCOM(m): 9:57pm On Dec 21, 2007
(Toyins been in the USA too long!!!)

I have no problem understanding Rosecare.
Re: Whats Love Is Al About by ndumart: 10:13pm On Dec 21, 2007
@rosecare

Spoke on.
Re: Whats Love Is Al About by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 21, 2007
ADICK:

(Toyins been in the USA too long!!!)

I have no problem understanding Rosecare.

of course you would not. birds of the same feather. cry
Re: Whats Love Is Al About by AOYEGBESANYAHOOCOM(m): 12:13am On Dec 22, 2007
I accept that babe. You need to keep control on your tongue otherwise you will be a very sad woman in your later life.
Re: Whats Love Is Al About by Nobody: 12:36am On Dec 22, 2007
ADICK:

I accept that babe. You need to keep control on your tongue otherwise you will be a very sad woman in your later life.

glad you accept. . . i dnt blame you. . if you took the time to observe without getting into my business, you'll see my signature. i dnt talk disrespectively unless am being disrespected. why do some nigerians use abusive word? b/c morons tend to get into their business and start talking sh^t, when its totally uncalled for. . . and am happily committed, thank you very much. take your own advice, and maybe your loniless won't make you get into other ppl's business without observing the situation. tongue
Re: Whats Love Is Al About by AOYEGBESANYAHOOCOM(m): 1:27am On Dec 22, 2007
It is so pointless saying anything to a woman like you. What happened to the thread you started in the other section? grin wink
Re: Whats Love Is Al About by Nobody: 1:34am On Dec 22, 2007
ADICK:

It is so pointless saying anything to a woman like you. What happened to the thread you started in the other section? grin wink
ROTFLMAO. . . . as i thought. he posts after i go offline.
and the thread is going like any other in nairaland. . . .why you ask? you think people like you will start posting sh^t?

what a bleeping bozo. lmao grin grin grin grin
it's pointless saying anything to a woman like me. . . yet you keep posting. me think you're attracted to me. . . lmao
Re: Whats Love Is Al About by Nobody: 1:51am On Dec 22, 2007
@post
love is when you . . . .hmmmm. . .love is when you care about your spouse 100% and you feel protected when around him/her
Re: Whats Love Is Al About by rosecare(f): 10:07am On Dec 22, 2007
toyinrayo, you re right in what you re saying
carry go!!!!!!
Re: Whats Love Is Al About by OMUWUNMI: 5:10pm On Dec 22, 2007
love is what you feel when you feel what i,m feeling for SOMEONE SPECIAL right here on nairaland[b],SHE IS MY NOMBA ONE[/b] kiss
Re: Whats Love Is Al About by saucekid(m): 6:14pm On Dec 22, 2007
want my opinion on love being all about what??

its the Bleep theory grin grin grin grin
Re: Whats Love Is Al About by ndumart: 6:54pm On Dec 22, 2007
its about wat u truly feel for those special people who are dear to u
Re: Whats Love Is Al About by AOYEGBESANYAHOOCOM(m): 9:31pm On Dec 22, 2007
@ Sauce kid

You are so so right there, especially when it comes to treating a woman like Toyin. No second thoughts about that.
Re: Whats Love Is Al About by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 22, 2007
ADICK:

@ Sauce kid

You are so so right there, especially when it comes to treating a woman like Toyin. No second thoughts about that.

wow. . . so your so called GF, that you mentioned on the other thread's name is also toyin? na wa o. . .such a coincident. no wonder this gutter rat has been attracted to me. . . look now, he'll come back and post when i get offline. what a coward. grin grin grin

FYI, keep coming back, i got more pesticide for you, that's how i deleted your species. twice a day keeps them away grin grin.
just incase you come back for more. . . i left your food by the gutter. **phew** such a tough job eliminating this pests. . .but good thing i got their medicine.

ok, it's on babe, ADICK. . .let's dance. you've been looking for it, coming back for it. coward, find more money for your cybercafe, so we can end this probe here and now. abi you want to say, the prostitution home where you work does not pay you enough salary?
Re: Whats Love Is Al About by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 23, 2007
WAS coward ADICK not just online? abi, you're waiting for me to go offline before you respond. dude, stop this stupid charade and say whatever you've got. look o, i don't have time for cowards, how can you ask for trouble then run when you see how massive it is. na wa for this dude. anywayz, when you grow some balls and decide to solve this our probe that we have, i'll be here. hey, am on vacation, i got your time. grin grin

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR grin grin
Re: Whats Love Is Al About by AOYEGBESANYAHOOCOM(m): 2:35pm On Dec 23, 2007
Toyin babe

I dont need to wait for anyone to go offline and I dont need to find money to go a cyber cafe.  Like I said earlier on, may be you dont see before you open your mouth, I dont need to boost about my monies etc to any one.  

Another thing babe, I am not using any abusive language for anyone. You can carry on because it would make no difference to me or anyone else on this forum. Probably thats what you learn at home.    

You are a disgrace to women kind. No wonder domestic violence is on a rise because of your kind on the earth. Whenever you speak, nothing but you vomit rubbish.  Women like you deserve nothing but dirt from anyone.  I wont be surprised if your looks are nothing but a rubish tin.
Re: Whats Love Is Al About by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 23, 2007
ADICK:

Toyin babe

I don't need to wait for anyone to go offline and I don't need to find money to go a cyber cafe. Like I said earlier on, may be you don't see before you open your mouth, I don't need to boost about my monies etc to any one.

Another thing babe, I am not using any abusive language for anyone. You can carry on because it would make no difference to me or anyone else on this forum. Probably thats what you learn at home.

You are a disgrace to women kind. No wonder domestic violence is on a rise because of your kind on the earth. Whenever you speak, nothing but you vomit rubbish. Women like you deserve nothing but dirt from anyone. I wont be surprised if your looks are nothing but a rubish tin.

LMAO. . . . bravo bravo. wait. . . .is that all you've got. i thought you'd be more mature about this ADICK, dear. the line "you're a disgrace to women kind" is stale, old, and has no effect. plz upgrade. all this "rubbish" you just spit out, you could have save yourself the embarrassment of having me teach you by not getting into my business. and ADICK dear, you don't want to insult my home. . . my mother taught me, but she also taught me not to let moronic, slowpoke men take advantage of me, and taught me to straighten them out before they get out of hand. i was simpling doing you a great favor so you won't go out in the crowd and disgrace yourself like you've been doing on nairaland. i might be young, dear, but am intelligent, my intelligent surpasses my age. when someone abuse me, i straighten them out. it's not like i go on cursing every nairalander. plz, don't let me and you, this fight happen again because i will really get abusive. i've not started yet, don't cross your limit. . . thank you. grin
Re: Whats Love Is Al About by ogrebuga(m): 3:01pm On Dec 23, 2007
@ Toyin and Adick,
caution, caution. . . otherwise ban lipsrsealed
Re: Whats Love Is Al About by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 23, 2007
ogrebuga:

@ Toyin and Adick,
caution, caution. . . otherwise ban

**saluting** yes, oga

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland's Miss Virginity Contest 2009 / New Adult Whatsapp Group For Ladies / Married Woman In Need Of Virtual Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.