Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Nnenna And Pasuma - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nnenna And Pasuma (1095 Views)

The Origin Of War Btw Saheed Osupa And Pasuma Revealed / What's Your Honest Opinion Of Nnenna And Her Oluchi Song? / Tuface And Pasuma ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnenna And Pasuma by raino: 4:36pm On Dec 19, 2007
;DWetin concern fuji with pop abi na soul? I just read from City people that this duo just did a song together.Well i haven't been satisfied with the fuji king's colabos so far.May this one not be a disappointment.
Re: Nnenna And Pasuma by Memunah(f): 1:48pm On Jan 15, 2008
na wah for you,you neva even see the collabo sef b4 u dey talk.
Re: Nnenna And Pasuma by eccentric(m): 4:23pm On Jan 18, 2008
A colabo between nnenna and pasuma.How come i didn't know this?Is it out yet?
Re: Nnenna And Pasuma by tecquilla(f): 4:45pm On Jan 18, 2008
Are they dating?
Re: Nnenna And Pasuma by doctor(m): 7:26pm On Jan 26, 2008
i didn't hear about that but if not amistake then certainly he can do it. But without a doubt he did a collabo with Ruggedman recntly and he even rap alittle with yoruba. OJB produced the song. But the title i don't know but it talked about lagos that they live in lagos.
Re: Nnenna And Pasuma by eccentric(m): 2:45pm On Feb 04, 2008
This is one colabo i dont wanna miss.make the thing drop on air jooo! make we begin evaluate am.
Re: Nnenna And Pasuma by eccentric(m): 2:50pm On Feb 04, 2008
Even if the track is wack i'm mos defnitely gonna enjoy listening to nnenna's voice. tongue kissI'm sure by now everyone in this nairaland knows i fit chop that girl's shit.That's how much i gbadu that babe.
Re: Nnenna And Pasuma by Bblak(f): 3:46pm On Feb 04, 2008
Really? cool

(1) (Reply)

50 Cent’s G-Unit Clothing Line Has Officially Been Closed / Problems Going On With Chris Brown And His New Album 'graffiti' / Most Anticipated Rap Albums

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.