Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Usain Bolt- I'm The Greatest Athlete Who EVER LIVED. Do You Agree? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Usain Bolt- I'm The Greatest Athlete Who EVER LIVED. Do You Agree? (639 Views)

Lesbian Athlete Caster Semenya Marries Longtime Girlfriend (Photos) / Usain Bolt Beaten By Justin Gatlin In 100m Race In Rome / Jamaican Usain Bolt "Suffering From White Woman Complex " !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Usain Bolt- I'm The Greatest Athlete Who EVER LIVED. Do You Agree? by channel801(f): 7:34am On Aug 10, 2012
Usain Bolt is the GREATEST athlete in the history of all mankind ... so says Usain Bolt ... who just CRUSHED everyone in the 200 meter final.
*Sidenote -- don't bitch about the "spoiler" ... it happened ... get over it.*

Anyway, moments after he captured gold, Usain modestly touched on his accomplishments to the world media:

"I'm now a legend. I'm also the greatest athlete to live."

Bolt also gave the ol' tip of the hat to American sprinting legend Michael Johnson ... adding, ""I am in the same category as Michael Johnson. I'm honored. It's all about Michael Johnson for me."

So ... greatest athlete ever? Better than Ali? Better than Michael Jordan? Jim Thorpe? Michael Phelps? Pele?

http://www.channel801.com/Entertainment-News/usain-bolt-i-m-the-greatest-athlete-who-ever-lived.html
Re: Usain Bolt- I'm The Greatest Athlete Who EVER LIVED. Do You Agree? by Litmus: 2:06am On Aug 11, 2012
An American 400m runner just ran half his race with a broken leg. Can you imagine? This guy has got to be worth some sort of honor

1 Like

Re: Usain Bolt- I'm The Greatest Athlete Who EVER LIVED. Do You Agree? by Missoriginalash: 2:33am On Aug 11, 2012
I do not agree with this. Being the fastest man ever doesn't make you the greatest athlete. I would consider athletes that take part in the decathlon to be greater athletes because they have to be good in a plethora of events not just two distances.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

OLYMPIC FALLOUT: Chairman Sports Committee, GAIYA, Harassed Over Sex Scandal / Afcon Fantasy Football 2013 - Enter To Win Samsung 42' LED TV With Wifi. / CAF Slams Nigeria Over TV Rights.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.