Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

If A Loved One Dies, Is It Really Possible To Meet Again? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If A Loved One Dies, Is It Really Possible To Meet Again? (753 Views)

Is It Really Compulsory To Go To Church On Sundays?? / "Touch NOT My Anointed..." What Does It Really Mean? / Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If A Loved One Dies, Is It Really Possible To Meet Again? by JameyMaxwell(m): 7:58am On Aug 10, 2012
People die daily.We've all lost someone dear to us at one point. Could have been family, friends, associates etc. The effect is always painful especially if you were close to the person.

But come to think of it,

DO YHU THINK YHU AND THE PERSON WILL EVER MEET AGAIN?

Earth is very very BIG. Picture this. If yhu are in lagos looking for someone also in lagos, yhu can't find that person easily.

Now imagine two people looking for each other in the whole of NIGERIA or better still........... THE WHOLE WORLD.

Sounds Scary!

If Earth is that big, am sure Heaven or Hell will be by far bigger ... Maybe^uncountable because people have been DYING OF different reasons. WAR,MONEY,DRUGS,DISASTERS,LADIES {Note=» I cannot die like a Fowl because of a girl} since 700million years ago {Homo sapiens,Homo erectus...... your fore-fathers etc} and have been leaving this Earth all going to either Heaven or Hell. In my opinion, those places should be over populated by now.

DO YOU REALLY THINK YOU CAN SEE THAT LOVED ONE AGAIN?

. . . . . . . .

AND WHERE ?
Re: If A Loved One Dies, Is It Really Possible To Meet Again? by Delafruita(m): 8:23am On Aug 10, 2012
you can see your loved ones again so long as you have a ouija board
Re: If A Loved One Dies, Is It Really Possible To Meet Again? by JameyMaxwell(m): 9:01am On Aug 10, 2012
Mahn, not everybody knows how to do that. I don't even know the stuff myself or if it workz. . .
Re: If A Loved One Dies, Is It Really Possible To Meet Again? by Areaboy2(m): 10:20am On Aug 10, 2012
Delafruita: you can see your loved ones again so long as you have a ouija board

ROFLMFAO!!!! grin grin grin
Re: If A Loved One Dies, Is It Really Possible To Meet Again? by benodic: 1:27pm On Aug 10, 2012
my dear you do not need to die before you can see your dead loved one so far as there is a strong bond of love between the 2 of you. love of course is mightier than death. if you want to see your dead loved one just focus on your love for the person before you sleep and make a silent request to God that you would like to see that your loved one. then watch your dreams
Re: If A Loved One Dies, Is It Really Possible To Meet Again? by Delafruita(m): 2:56pm On Aug 10, 2012
benodic:
my dear you do not need to die before you can see your dead loved one so far as there is a strong bond of love between the 2 of you. love of course is mightier than death. if you want to see your dead loved just focus on your love for the person before you sleep and make a silent request to God that you would like to see that your loved one. then watch your dream
acute psychosis
Re: If A Loved One Dies, Is It Really Possible To Meet Again? by JameyMaxwell(m): 10:20pm On Aug 10, 2012
If yhu do that, what you'll experience will be a figment of your imagination.
In order words, the person's character is under your control. You can do what ever you like with the person.
Re: If A Loved One Dies, Is It Really Possible To Meet Again? by KiKatanga: 11:45pm On Aug 10, 2012
No. Love the time you had with them and person they were and the things they cared about, but it will not come again.
Re: If A Loved One Dies, Is It Really Possible To Meet Again? by JameyMaxwell(m): 1:16am On Aug 11, 2012
Lyfe iz too short. Lyfe iz not as long as we think•

(1) (Reply)

Docjay487......a Misleading Topic To Fan Sentiments Against Jehovah's Witnesses / Do Christians Really Have Faith? / What Does A Xtian Relationship Entail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.