Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

One Of God's Mysteries Revealed Ages Before Science 'discovers' It - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / One Of God's Mysteries Revealed Ages Before Science 'discovers' It (763 Views)

Panama Papers: TB Joshua's Shell Company In Offshore Haven Revealed / Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) / NASA Discovers Evidence Of God On Planet Mars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Of God's Mysteries Revealed Ages Before Science 'discovers' It by sarutobie(m): 2:05pm On Nov 11, 2012
www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2133339/Massive-underground-reserves-water-Africa.html ... m.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-17775211 ...Scientists recently discovered that large body of water is situated in one of the driest place on africa and the earth..the Sahara desert!..God said in the Bible in the book of isiah 41:18 "I will open rivers in high places,and fountains in the midst of the valleys.I will make the wilderness a pool of water,and dry land springs with water..Isiah 43:19 "Behold,I will do a new thing,now it shall spring forth,shall ye know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness,AND RIVERS in the DESERT"...my brothers and sisters..the Lord God said and did and revealed these things to His prophet centuries,millenias before scientists of our era could discover it..the proof and authenticity of God's word is unending..His power is unfanthomable..the book of Psalm 14:1 says "the fool hath said in his heart,there is no God.They are corrupt,they have done abominable works,there is none that doeth good"..accept the grace of God through his son Christ Jesus and it shall be well with you..Be blessed

(1) (Reply)

Dont Look At The Waves / Pls., Kindly Interprete This DREAM! / Jesus Is Coming Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.