Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Total Logistics Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Total Logistics Aptitude Test (8590 Views)

Sterling Bank Aptitude Test Records Mass Failure / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / 2014/2015 Job Openings At Total Logistics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Total Logistics Aptitude Test by kwokwo: 11:45am On Aug 10, 2012
Hi House,anyone invited for the above test by Total?Please Akae47us please can you assist the house possible info with respect to aptitude text format?
Can you send me your no/email to chunexoil@yahoo.co.uk for possible interaction.

House pls.advise.
Re: Total Logistics Aptitude Test by ikemba4life: 12:24pm On Aug 10, 2012
if you need Total previous test question papers(solved),call this no:07094503767,ask for Mr. Phillips
Re: Total Logistics Aptitude Test by BBDelta(m): 7:39am On Aug 13, 2012
ikemba4life: if you need Total previous test question papers(solved),call this no:07094503767,ask for Mr. Phillips

@ Ikemba, Who is MR Phillips, Anyway I got an invitation too for this test, anybody got similar invitations? Any advise is welcome from the house. See Below

Dear XXXXX XXXXXXXXXX ,

Invitation for Selection Test - OFFSHORE LOGISTICS OFFICER

With reference to your application for employment, we wish to invite you for Aptitude and Professional tests as follows:

Date: Saturday 25th August, 2012
Time: 11:00AM
Venue: EKO TOWERS STAFF CANTEEN, Plot 1415E Adetokunbo Ademola Street, Victoria Island Lagos

You are requested to come along with:
(a) Two (2) recent passport size photographs,

(b) A valid photo identification card (Driver's License, National ID Card or International passport),

(c) PHOTOCOPIES of the following:
CREDENTIALS - S.S.C.E, W.A.E.C OR N.E.C.O certificates, tertiary education certificate/statement of result, testimonials, evidence of NYSC completion;
BIRTH CERTIFICATES (Government Registered) or SWORN AGE DECLARATION and
Evidence of change of name affidavit or newspaper publication (if applicable)

(d) Calculator, biro, pencil, sharpener and eraser

You will be responsible for your transport and accommodation arrangements. However, we will contribute moderately to your expenses after the test.
Please note the following:
(i) that you are not eligible to write an aptitude test if you have already done so within the last 24 months. If it is discovered at any point during the recruitment process or after employment, that you ignored this warning, you will be automatically disqualified or have your employment terminated, as the case may be.
(ii) print this email and come along with it to the venue of the test - it is your guarantee for admittance into the test hall

Yours Sincerely,

The Recruitment Team
Re: Total Logistics Aptitude Test by BBDelta(m): 5:25am On Aug 15, 2012
Guys, anybody has a format on this? Anybody invited for this test?
Let's share some ideas.
Re: Total Logistics Aptitude Test by peanutbuta: 9:27pm On Aug 15, 2012
BBDelta: Guys, anybody has a format on this? Anybody invited for this test?
Let's share some ideas.

Yes I was invited for same test but mine is reservoir geophysicist.. any ideas on the test type?
Re: Total Logistics Aptitude Test by kwokwo: 12:43pm On Aug 21, 2012
Peanutbuta hw far ....hw was the total test.Guess you wroteon 9th.Can i give you a call,ping you?
wht position did you applied for?
Re: Total Logistics Aptitude Test by peanutbuta: 5:29pm On Aug 21, 2012
kwokwo: Peanutbuta hw far ....hw was the total test.Guess you wroteon 9th.Can i give you a call,ping you?
wht position did you applied for?
No I am writing on the 25th in PH.pin:23BE4F41
Re: Total Logistics Aptitude Test by onezaki: 7:37pm On Aug 26, 2012
Hi all,
I am contributing to this thread becos i have found it very useful in time of need. I wrote the test on the 25th in PH and it was an aptitude test. The aptitude test was basically SHL and mainly a numerical and verbal one. The numerical was 20 questions to be completed in exactly 20mins while the verbal was 32 questions to be completed in exactly 18mins. You have to be very fast and accurate. We also had our professional test on the same day and that was in two parts. The questions were all from the job applied for e.g if you are applying for a geologist position, the questions are centered around geology. Peanutbuta how was yours? guess we were at the same centre. Do u know what the next stage entails?
Re: Total Logistics Aptitude Test by peanutbuta: 8:01pm On Aug 27, 2012
onezaki: Hi all,
I am contributing to this thread becos i have found it very useful in time of need. I wrote the test on the 25th in PH and it was an aptitude test. The aptitude test was basically SHL and mainly a numerical and verbal one. The numerical was 20 questions to be completed in exactly 20mins while the verbal was 32 questions to be completed in exactly 18mins. You have to be very fast and accurate. We also had our professional test on the same day and that was in two parts. The questions were all from the job applied for e.g if you are applying for a geologist position, the questions are centered around geology. Peanutbuta how was yours? guess we were at the same centre. Do u know what the next stage entails?

Yes I wrote on the 25th(Reservoir Geophysicist). Heard they will invite the successful candidates for interview maximum 2 weeks after that date. Let's hope for the best and I need constant update as well
Re: Total Logistics Aptitude Test by BBDelta(m): 4:14pm On Aug 28, 2012

1 Like

Re: Total Logistics Aptitude Test by onezaki: 6:23pm On Aug 28, 2012
Thanks BBDelta for that information. I wrote the test for Geomatic Engineer. Let's keep praying. It is well.
Re: Total Logistics Aptitude Test by peanutbuta: 11:10am On Aug 29, 2012
BBDelta: Onezaki and peanutbuta let's keep the hopes alive, I wrote mine in lagos, Eko Towers for Logistics Officer, just in the same format as narrated by Onezaki, We were told the next stage would be in PortHarcourt between Sep 7 & 8 for those who made it. They would be contacting the successful ones through phones and emails by this weekend, Friday and Saturday. So let's keep our holes alives and ears too. We can share on this thrend too. The HR guy said the next stage would be a structured interview between your line (professional applied) Manager, HR Manager and a Pyschologist or something like that. All the Best.

Thank you for the information. Please keep us posted. Anxiety is building up gradually.
Re: Total Logistics Aptitude Test by BBDelta(m): 1:14pm On Aug 29, 2012

1 Like

Re: Total Logistics Aptitude Test by NatGas(m): 8:18am On Aug 31, 2012
Guys its been a frantic week,anytime soon we will be getting the invitations so please lets keep the house informed.Good luck to ALL.
Re: Total Logistics Aptitude Test by BBDelta(m): 5:36pm On Aug 31, 2012
Guys, Just got the result, I am out of the Race. Wish you all Best of Luck..
Re: Total Logistics Aptitude Test by peanutbuta: 6:11pm On Aug 31, 2012
BBDelta: Guys, Just got the result, I am out of the Race. Wish you all Best of Luck..

BBDELTA Everything disappointment is an appointment. I wrote in PH and I have not gotten any news yet. Anyone else who wrote in PH should please notify if he/she has gotten any news.
Re: Total Logistics Aptitude Test by onezaki: 6:18pm On Aug 31, 2012
So sorry BB delta. It is well. I have not gotten any results either.
Re: Total Logistics Aptitude Test by peanutbuta: 6:22pm On Aug 31, 2012
onezaki: So sorry BB delta. It is well. I have not gotten any results either.

@onezaki: Did you write in PH? I wrote on the 25th of August in PH. I wonder if its the same time they will contact those that wrote in PH and those that wrote in LAG.
Re: Total Logistics Aptitude Test by onezaki: 8:32pm On Aug 31, 2012
yes I wrote in PH on the 25th. I have been thinking about it as well. I don't know if they are all looked at together or if it is based on where you wrote the test. Do you know anyone else that wrote in PH? Maybe I would try and call a few people and see.
Re: Total Logistics Aptitude Test by NatGas(m): 10:37am On Sep 01, 2012
Just like BBDelta am out of the race.Good luck guys.But I keep wondering what was the bench mark they used no point!
Re: Total Logistics Aptitude Test by peanutbuta: 11:13am On Sep 01, 2012
I am sorry to hear that natgas but all hope is not lost. Shell is recruiting, you can try ur hands on shell, who knows? Onezaki, any news from your end? I haven't received any e-mail yet or 're they contacting only those who wrote in lagos for now?
Re: Total Logistics Aptitude Test by peanutbuta: 3:33pm On Sep 01, 2012
Just heard they are contacting those that wrote in ph city too.someone who wrote on the 25th in ph too just got a mail "unsuccessful". Its all in God's hands smiley. Onezaki any news from you?
Re: Total Logistics Aptitude Test by onezaki: 6:03pm On Sep 01, 2012
Sorry about that Natgas. Did u write in Lagos? I still haven't heard from them. Just checked my email and nothing.
Re: Total Logistics Aptitude Test by peanutbuta: 8:58am On Sep 02, 2012
Hey guys, I just got the not successful e-mail too
Re: Total Logistics Aptitude Test by BBDelta(m): 10:25am On Sep 02, 2012

1 Like

Re: Total Logistics Aptitude Test by conyema12(m): 6:00pm On Sep 04, 2012
My aptitude test and professional test with total is coming up on 7th september...for Reservoir Geologist. Hoping for the best.
Re: Total Logistics Aptitude Test by onezaki: 12:15am On Sep 05, 2012
Guys was the email from Total recruitment department or was it from the same email that invited for the selection tests?
Re: Total Logistics Aptitude Test by BBDelta(m): 10:06am On Sep 05, 2012
onezaki: Guys was the email from Total recruitment department or was it from the same email that invited for the selection tests?

The mail was from EP-NG-HRS.RECRUITMENT@total.com the same that invited for the test. The Total recruitment department mail should be the portal online recruitment stuff.
Re: Total Logistics Aptitude Test by onezaki: 10:57am On Sep 05, 2012
Ok. I haven't heard anything from them yet and still waiting and praying. It is well oh!
Re: Total Logistics Aptitude Test by peanutbuta: 2:21pm On Sep 05, 2012
Well mine wasn't from the same HR mail that sent me an e-mail for selection test, mine was from the portal. Well onezaki I'm sure you are successful that is why you have not been maile but You can check status from the total career website where you registered.
Re: Total Logistics Aptitude Test by onezaki: 8:46pm On Sep 05, 2012
I dont think the one from the portal is correct. I think that is an automated mail for after 120 days

(1) (2) (Reply)

Entry Level Medical Sales Rep's Salary At Sanofi Aventis Nigeria / Secondary School Teachers Urgently Needed In Faith Academy Goshen / Welding Or Truck Driving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.