Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Total Logistics Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Total Logistics Aptitude Test (8598 Views)

Sterling Bank Aptitude Test Records Mass Failure / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / 2014/2015 Job Openings At Total Logistics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Total Logistics Aptitude Test by peanutbuta: 11:37am On Sep 07, 2012
Its not upto 120 days yet. Tho I ddnt get any e-mail from the HR. Someone I know got the successsful mail from total.
Re: Total Logistics Aptitude Test by peanutbuta: 11:53am On Sep 07, 2012
onezaki: I dont think the one from the portal is correct. I think that is an automated mail for after 120 days

Guys was this the kind of unsuccessfull mail you all got from total:

"Dear Hxxxxxx Axxxx,

Having analysed all the applications, unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the RESERVOIR GEOPHYSICIST opening. However, the information provided will be held in our databse and will be available to the various recruitment departments across the Group. This will enable them to contact you directly if there is an opening that could be of interest to you.

Best regards,

Recruitment Department
Total

Replies to this message are undeliverable and will not reach Total. To contact us, please use the following url: http://www.careers.total.com"

and waas it from this the e-mail addresss below:

"info@careers-total.com"
Re: Total Logistics Aptitude Test by peanutbuta: 4:43pm On Sep 07, 2012

"Dear Hxxxxxx Axxxx,

Having analysed all the applications, unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the RESERVOIR GEOPHYSICIST opening. However, the information provided will be held in our databse and will be available to the various recruitment departments across the Group. This will enable them to contact you directly if there is an opening that could be of interest to you.

Best regards,

Recruitment Department
Total

Replies to this message are undeliverable and will not reach Total. To contact us, please use the following url: http://www.careers.total.com"

"info@careers-total.com"
Re: Total Logistics Aptitude Test by peanutbuta: 4:45pm On Sep 07, 2012
BBDelta:

The mail was from EP-NG-HRS.RECRUITMENT@total.com the same that invited for the test. The Total recruitment department mail should be the portal online recruitment stuff.

"Dear Hxxxxxx Axxxx,

Best regards,

Recruitment Department
Total

"info@careers-total.com"
Re: Total Logistics Aptitude Test by Jagzi3: 6:57am On Sep 08, 2012
[color=#006600][/color] Hello folks, when are we likely going to hear from Total. I wrote the professional test for Reservoir Engr on the 6th. Any hint on this would be appreciated. Thanks
Re: Total Logistics Aptitude Test by peanutbuta: 6:12pm On Sep 09, 2012
Has any reservoir geophysicist been contacted yet?
Re: Total Logistics Aptitude Test by Jagzi3: 7:59am On Sep 10, 2012
Hey guyz, just gone through this thread and has this to say; If the mail unsuccesful mail you received from TOTAL was from Total Recruitment Department, then ignore. This is as automated message from the portal and somtimes could indiscriminately be circulated.

For messages sent by the same source that circulated test invitation, I don't have much to say.
Re: Total Logistics Aptitude Test by Jagzi3: 8:02am On Sep 10, 2012
Guys ain't patronozing this thread as it should be. It would really be nice to have guys keep this thread alive by giving respond to enquiry, making comments where necessary. Dear hopefuls, pls lets keep this thread alive.
Re: Total Logistics Aptitude Test by peanutbuta: 8:19am On Sep 10, 2012
Jagzi3: Guys ain't patronozing this thread as it should be. It would really be nice to have guys keep this thread alive by giving respond to enquiry, making comments where necessary. Dear hopefuls, pls lets keep this thread alive.

You are right jagzi. We need up to date info on this thread so please if anyone has any useful information should pleaase kindly drop as it will help a lot. Thank u
Re: Total Logistics Aptitude Test by peanutbuta: 12:49pm On Sep 10, 2012
I just got the right mail from the HR for the position of reservoir geophysicist and I was unsuccessfull. Good luck to the rest of you guys.
Re: Total Logistics Aptitude Test by irhivbenochuko: 1:57am On Sep 11, 2012
Title: Aptitude test taker
One of the fears of most job applicant is preparing for and writing aptitude test.
The bad news is, most job recruiter inform candidate in less than a week before the test date.
The Goodness is that you can now get prepared for any aptitude test in less than 24hrs with smartlearners dvd. This dvd includes
Quantitative Aptitude Test DVD
Verbal Aptitude Test DVD
Mechanical Reasoning Test DVD
Abstract Reasoning Test DVD
Spatial Orientation Test DVD
Flow chart/ simulation Test DVD
T his dvd is a combination of aptitude test question of GMAT ,GRE,SHL and multinational oil and gas company such as Total, Exxon Mobil, NNPC , Agip ,LNG, Chevon ,Shell e.t.c.
FEATURES
1: Step by step visual explanation with animation
2: Trick to increase your speed in answering question
3: How to arrive at the right answer even when you have little idea on the subject
4: How to prepare for aptitude test and what you do on test day
Order for any of this DVD and get the following bonus
1: Free e-book version of DVD
2: Free 10 books on how to prepare for and pass interview
3: Free telephone Email support if you have any question on the material or need explanation you can
E-mail or text use and we will give you prompt reply.
4: Free job alert to your Email and phone

To get your copy, come to
M-Trinity Educational centre
NO 72 Okere-Ugborikoko Road,
by metsharun junction, okumagba lay-out,
warri, Delta state.
OR
Auntie Rose computer Training centre
@Auntie Rose school, by Giwa-Amu Road,
Effrun, Delta State.
If you leave outside warri, you can pay into Diamond bank
Account name: Irhivben peter
Account number 0012400318
After payment sent your name[as it is in the teller], Teller number, the Address if we have to post the DVD, E-mail and phone number to
E-mail: peterirhivben@gmail.com OR 08181127241, 08122516378
Each DVD +E books + bonu cause N N 1,500. if you are orderly for more than one dvd ,you have a discount of 20%
Re: Total Logistics Aptitude Test by onezaki: 5:14pm On Sep 12, 2012
Just got their unsuccessful email this morning sad Good luck to y'all still in the race
Re: Total Logistics Aptitude Test by djbiskit(m): 7:08pm On Sep 12, 2012
after reading this thread..i felt the anxiety on yu guys.....evryone wants an oil firm....

The Breaking News is that the person finally selected as offshore logistics officer , is ma friend and now former colleague.

Now a confirmed biggest boi in lasgidi.......men all men are sitting up now.
Re: Total Logistics Aptitude Test by Jagzi3: 12:39am On Sep 13, 2012
@djbiskit, has d process be completed? I mean, interview, medical & d final panel interview?
Re: Total Logistics Aptitude Test by Jagzi3: 12:42am On Sep 13, 2012
@djbiskit, has d process been completed? Only 1 person?
Re: Total Logistics Aptitude Test by Jagzi3: 12:46am On Sep 13, 2012
@onezaki,so sorry! sometime d death ar better than d living. I luv ur spirit. Better days lies ahead.
Re: Total Logistics Aptitude Test by peanutbuta: 4:48pm On Sep 13, 2012
djbiskit: after reading this thread..i felt the anxiety on yu guys.....evryone wants an oil firm....

The Breaking News is that the person finally selected as offshore logistics officer , is ma friend and now former colleague.

How did he automatically do it from just writing aptitude test to immediate employment already
Re: Total Logistics Aptitude Test by BBDelta(m): 4:31pm On Sep 15, 2012
djbiskit: after reading this thread..i felt the anxiety on yu guys.....evryone wants an oil firm....

peanutbuta:

How did he automatically do it from just writing aptitude test to immediate employment already

Hei, Don't get it twisted. What ever (djbiskit) is talking has nothing to do with the Offshore Logistic Officer's Aptitude test I wrote on Aug 25 in Lagos,i.e for the Akpo FPSO. According to the recruiters, the next week they will send out successful and unsuccessful mail out for an appointment of interview on the 7th and 8th of Sep. in PH which they did. There after a one week final drill, test, whatever they call it will the finalists, which they (Total) will organise in Lagos and be responsible for their accomodation, they are also expected to do medicals during their one week and there after they would select those who made it through and all this is expected to be in NOVEMBER!. no details was given as to when they are expected to sign contract or conclude recruitment process. So that friend of yours (djbiskit) maybe in a different recruitment process, just contributing though.
Re: Total Logistics Aptitude Test by Jagzi3: 4:45am On Sep 16, 2012
BBDelta on spot again. You are informed.
Re: Total Logistics Aptitude Test by tunbosun01: 11:50am On Oct 08, 2012
Hello Guys,I'm just seeing this trend
I passed the selection test and have attended the structured interview for Reservoir geophysics at port Harcourt. Expecting to hear from the this week like they said the will. We were 3, and I was the only bsc holder, the remaining two had msc. I'm not sure if other people were interviewed on other days. It was basically Oral, meeting with a Psychologist, Line Manager, and People form HR. Anxiety is killing me here, I hope it will be positive.
Re: Total Logistics Aptitude Test by maryini(f): 1:06pm On Oct 26, 2012
hello house(tunbosun01,onezaki, BBDelta peanutbuta and all)

i am about to write a total e&p mou selection aptitude test and i was wondering if it would be accompanied by a skills test. please did the email sent to you guys inform you that you would be writing a skills test along side an aptitude test or if you were told aptitude test and then wrote both skills and aptitude together.
Re: Total Logistics Aptitude Test by tunbosun01: 10:09am On Oct 29, 2012
maryini: hello house(tunbosun01,onezaki, BBDelta peanutbuta and all)

i am about to write a total e&p mou selection aptitude test and i was wondering if it would be accompanied by a skills test. please did the email sent to you guys inform you that you would be writing a skills test along side an aptitude test or if you were told aptitude test and then wrote both skills and aptitude together.

To start with, what's MOU? and Yes, It was specified that we will write 'professional test'
Anyway, the first test will be SHL Questions. The Verbal was 32 questions, numerics was 20 questions, both sections with 18Mins time frame. Don't waste your time on trying to complete the whole questions because you can't, you should rather take your time and be accurate with your answers, and it's advisable not to guess. I could only answer 12 questions out of 32 in Verbal, and 10 questions out of 20 in Numerics, and yet, I passed. The 3rd section will be a skill test - Basic Theory questions based on your Field of Study. Mine was 30 questions from Geophysical Methods (Negative Marking Effective, so no guessing). You can google SHL Website to solve some sample questions.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Salary Of Boi And Nirsal / Tips On How To Excel In An Interview. / Graduate Trainee - Custodian Investment Plc (CIP)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.