Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,899 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Could This Be Real? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Could This Be Real? (2532 Views)

Interview Invite From Livestock Feed Mill PLC. Can This Be Real? / Can This Assessment Be Real? Pls Help A Fellow Here / OASIS OIL & GAS Calling(could This Be Real) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be Real? by AK481(m): 12:28pm On Aug 10, 2012
I got this message yesterday and I m about contacting the (supposed) uk guy.me think there could be something fishy about this.what do you think.
Somebody help and advice me.

Attic Recruitment Limited,Kenilworth House,79-80 Margaret Street,London, W1W 8TA+44-7045-702-841

Dear sir/madam
We are a reputable employee recruitment agency based in Buckingham, London(ATTIC RECRUITMENT AGENCY).we specialize in recruiting Workers from developing countries around the world for employers in Europe. Various companies,organisations and individuals across Europe rely on us to provide them with capable employees are currently recruiting workers from Nigeria,for the following job vacancies:
1. DOCTORS
2. NURSES
3. DRIVERS
4. RECEPTIONIS
T5. GARDENERS
6. BABYSITTING
7. LAUNDRY
8. COOK
9. HAIR STYLIST
10.CLEANERS
11.ENGINEERS

Salary range for skilled workers is 3000 pounds per month,and salary range for unskilled workers is 1,400 pounds per months provide the visas and flight tickets free of charge for our new recruits,we also keep our new recruits in temporary accommodation pending when they are employed,the employers will provide permanent accommodations and workpermits.Interested people should send the following requirements through emailscanning to (london.recruitment@yahoo.co.uk)
:1.Scanned copy of recent passport photograph.
2.Scanned copy of CV and/or document evidence of past or present job(no special qualification required)if applicant don't have a CV or evidence of past or present job,we can still accept the applicant but he or she will be employed as an unskilled worker.
3.Scanned copy of the data page of applicants Nigerian Passport.
4.Scanned copy of police character report(applicant can get this at any police station in his or her location,the document must be signed and stamped by a police officer and applicant must attest to it and sign that he or she will not engage in any unlawful activity while living in London).
5.Applicant should State address were his or her visa and flight ticket will be posted to Our terms and condition is that once the applicant starts work,we shall be collecting 65% of their monthly salary for six months,thereafter will start enjoying his or her full salary .Due to the fact that we are a reputable employee recruitment agency,the British immigration processes our recruits visa application on a fast track visa application department so once we receive the above requirements,and agreement to our terms and conditions from an applicant the applicants work visa and flight ticket will be ready within 48 hours and posted to the applicant through DHL courier service,the applicant has to indicate the date heor she will wish to travel so we can confirm the flight ticket.Note that all our recruits from Nigeria will fly through Asia andtransit in Asia for 1 week to enable them participate in a 7 days jobtraining workshop and from Asia they will depart to London with ourrecruits from Asia.Once our new recruits arrives in London,they will be housed intemporary accommodations and we shall be taking them to employers forinterviews,once they secure a job,the employers will provide theirpermanent accommodations,salaries and work permits.If you know other people that might be interested in the offer to liveand work in Europe,tell them to contact us on: +447045702841 ORlondon.recruitment@yahoo.co.ukRegards,Thongchat LoednokHead of Recruitment Asia/Africa
Re: Could This Be Real? by Flowerchild: 12:52pm On Aug 10, 2012
This a very compelling and well thought out memo. But sadly it has all the hallmarks of a brilliant scammer..proceed with caution..or better still,ignore the mail totally. Any recruitment advert from the UK is a scam,this is the newest "format."The Uk and Eurozone hasn't seen much economic growth in recent months to warrant job openings from developing countries..
Re: Could This Be Real? by lumideezle(m): 1:18pm On Aug 10, 2012
Dude its a scam... That uk nm you are seeing is a roamed number and it can be done online free of charge sef. Also notice they advertised 4 almost all position trying 2 ensure you would fall into any of the fields. A reputable UK agency wouldn't b telling you 2 send your cv 2 a yahoo mail they would have a domian name and email 2 go.
Verdict
SCAM apply @ your own risk

1 Like

Re: Could This Be Real? by mevisbleek: 3:18pm On Aug 10, 2012
SCAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. 3000 POUNDS @ MONTH. LOL
Re: Could This Be Real? by AK481(m): 5:42pm On Aug 10, 2012
Thanks y'all,now I see.
I think the way to stop these foo.ls is to expose them,educate ppu and let people know their modus operadi.

But I have something disturbing me,which is;HOW DID THEY GET MY EMAIL ADDRESS?
Re: Could This Be Real? by AK481(m): 9:04pm On Aug 10, 2012
Front page please
Re: Could This Be Real? by Flowerchild: 9:47am On Aug 11, 2012
They must have posted a fake recruitment advert in the past,which you applied by sending in your cv. That was how they got your mail address.
Re: Could This Be Real? by bilhadday: 2:05pm On Oct 22, 2012
Real Scam....this is a real intro from the main site....and that number is very different from the one from the website...even a client from that site will have and email hosted by the computer domain name....Don't fall mugun....

"Vacancies

This is just a selection of our great vacancies available. To find out about additional opportunities, registration is essential.To be considered for registration with Attic please send your CV to cv@atticrecruitment.co.uk

If our team feel they can assist you with your job hunt, you will be invited to register and from then on contacted as appropriate positions arise."
Re: Could This Be Real? by bilhadday: 2:13pm On Oct 22, 2012
Now compare and contrast...they don't even have vacancies for some of the menial jobs listed like 3. DRIVERS 4.RECEPTIONIST 5. GARDENERS 6. BABYSITTING 7. LAUNDRY 8. COOK 9. HAIR STYLIST 10.CLEANERS...Scammers with bad english composition. i knew it immediately I saw the massage from in my email...i need shocked my eyes..

(1) (Reply)

Job Opportunity / Massive Recruitment At Federal Polytechnic, Ile-oluji / Job Vacancies In An Oil Servicing And Labour Supply Company In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.