Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

OASIS OIL & GAS Calling(could This Be Real) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / OASIS OIL & GAS Calling(could This Be Real) (2609 Views)

The Federal Polytechnic Of Oil And Gas Calling / Natural Gas Calling / Petrogap Oil And Gas Calling For Test?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OASIS OIL & GAS Calling(could This Be Real) by bendutch(m): 6:53pm On Jul 31, 2013
OASIS OIL AND GAS LIMITED sent you a message:
Dear,
Applicant
Congratulation!!!
You have been shortlisted for an open interview with “OASIS OIL AND GAS LIMITED”
The interview will take place all over our branches’ in Nigeria, OKOMA AGENCY LIMITED is the only Agent that is endures to carry out the “open interview” Process. Please follow the guideline process to book your Appointment date.
1. Pay Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) in favor of Okoma Agency Limited (form and I.D card) charge
2. One resent Passport
3. Send your Full name, Location State you want to be interview and Teller No. to (
okomaagentltd@mail2oasis.com)
4. After Payment verification you will receive an E-mail that will verify your appointment date, the location, and state you will be interview. Please use your own e-mail Address to send the above data.
5. Print out the Appointment letter and bring to the venue, for your entries.
Acct. Name: Okoma Emeka Samson
Acct. No.
3073605554Bank Name: First Bank of Nigeria
The interviews kick off on 29th of July to 12th of August 2013 for the first Batch
Please make your payment before the date to meet the first Batch.
Note: OASIS OIL AND GAS LIMITED is NOT charging any money from the applicant shortlisted.
The Two thousand Naira (N2000) is in favor of OKOMA AGENCY LIMITED which covers your form and ID card.
Sincerely
Director Human Resources Management
This email was sent by OASIS OIL AND GAS LIMITED using the Applicant Tracking System. If you have a reason to think this message is some sort of scam, improper, or OASIS OIL AND GAS LIMITED demands for payment in order to get hired; kindly send an email to support@ or call 016311030
Re: OASIS OIL & GAS Calling(could This Be Real) by ponlear(m): 7:00pm On Jul 31, 2013
A friend of mine got it too, but mi believe say na scam
Re: OASIS OIL & GAS Calling(could This Be Real) by murphyrichy(m): 7:00pm On Jul 31, 2013
Why the payment of 2000k, I suggest you browse abt the company in order to know more about dem and their locations. Becareful, and shine your eyes very well. I have once fallen a victim of employment scam.
Re: OASIS OIL & GAS Calling(could This Be Real) by peterz(m): 7:20pm On Jul 31, 2013
Big scam.plz open ur eyes well.no company will ask u to pay money b4 interview.I'd card for wot.guy na pure scam...don't waste ur tim.
Re: OASIS OIL & GAS Calling(could This Be Real) by galaxi(m): 7:32pm On Jul 31, 2013
Is not real,i asked someone working with the company.
Re: OASIS OIL & GAS Calling(could This Be Real) by BlessedFellow: 7:48pm On Jul 31, 2013
bendutch: OASIS OIL AND GAS LIMITED sent you a message:
Dear,
Applicant
Congratulation!!!
You have been shortlisted for an open interview with “OASIS OIL AND GAS LIMITED”
The interview will take place all over our branches’ in Nigeria, OKOMA AGENCY LIMITED is the only Agent that is endures to carry out the “open interview” Process. Please follow the guideline process to book your Appointment date.
1. Pay Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) in favor of Okoma Agency Limited (form and I.D card) charge
2. One resent Passport
3. Send your Full name, Location State you want to be interview and Teller No. to (
okomaagentltd@mail2oasis.com)
4. After Payment verification you will receive an E-mail that will verify your appointment date, the location, and state you will be interview. Please use your own e-mail Address to send the above data.
5. Print out the Appointment letter and bring to the venue, for your entries.
Acct. Name: Okoma Emeka Samson
Acct. No.
3073605554Bank Name: First Bank of Nigeria
The interviews kick off on 29th of July to 12th of August 2013 for the first Batch
Please make your payment before the date to meet the first Batch.
Note: OASIS OIL AND GAS LIMITED is NOT charging any money from the applicant shortlisted.
The Two thousand Naira (N2000) is in favor of OKOMA AGENCY LIMITED which covers your form and ID card.
Sincerely
Director Human Resources Management
This email was sent by OASIS OIL AND GAS LIMITED using the Applicant Tracking System. If you have a reason to think this message is some sort of scam, improper, or OASIS OIL AND GAS LIMITED demands for payment in order to get hired; kindly send an email to support@ or call 016311030

@Bendutch: It is first order *SCAM*!
Re: OASIS OIL & GAS Calling(could This Be Real) by luckson3k: 7:49pm On Jul 31, 2013
My friend this na scam na. You no wise? Why dem go come say mk u pay to individual account. Just give EFCC this account number make them track down the person.

Report now before he defrauds more people. Even the email address he gave is still fake.
Re: OASIS OIL & GAS Calling(could This Be Real) by adekanmbi1986(m): 7:52pm On Jul 31, 2013
can't u see say na scam ? ID Card for what ? And appointment letter before writing any test ? Na wa o
Re: OASIS OIL & GAS Calling(could This Be Real) by dljbd1(m): 1:55pm On Oct 16, 2013
I just got an advanced version of the scam now...

Dear Candidate,

Upon receipt from Invitation letter from us, we implore all candidates to send the following documents to the following

1. Invitation Letter from Oasis Oil
2. Personal Details

to:

Executive director, Human Resource

edhr@oasispetroleum.com

cc: career@mail2oasis.com

All candidate outside Lagos should send their document alongside a short note applying for accommodation, Candidates who
cannot travel down to Lagos Head Office for their documentation can write a short letter to career@mail2oasis.com applying for change of location to any of our other branch offices ( Port Harcourt and Warri).

Find attached and print along to the venue.

All mails received should be acknowledged.

Accommodation Check in Starts 4pm on 18th October 2013.

Only Candidates who receives this mail from us are selected for employment. If you have this mail sent to you from our HR Database through EDHR, then you are eligible for our employment processes.

Absenteeism will not be re-considered.

...it includes some attachments sef.
Has anyone here received the same?
Re: OASIS OIL & GAS Calling(could This Be Real) by jeffiejay(m): 1:39pm On Oct 18, 2013
dl_jbd: I just got an advanced version of the scam now...

Dear Candidate,

Upon receipt from Invitation letter from us, we implore all candidates to send the following documents to the following

1. Invitation Letter from Oasis Oil
2. Personal Details

to:

Executive director, Human Resource

edhr@oasispetroleum.com

cc: career@mail2oasis.com

All candidate outside Lagos should send their document alongside a short note applying for accommodation, Candidates who
cannot travel down to Lagos Head Office for their documentation can write a short letter to career@mail2oasis.com applying for change of location to any of our other branch offices ( Port Harcourt and Warri).

Find attached and print along to the venue.

All mails received should be acknowledged.

Accommodation Check in Starts 4pm on 18th October 2013.

Only Candidates who receives this mail from us are selected for employment. If you have this mail sent to you from our HR Database through EDHR, then you are eligible for our employment processes.

Absenteeism will not be re-considered.

...it includes some attachments sef.
Has anyone here received the same?

LMAOOOO! I received exactly same message today. With three attachments. It's a SCAM!!! Any company that tells you to make payment before they conduct an interview is a SCAM. Let's be guided please. God help us all.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

All 2013 Nigeria Immigration Service Massive Graduate Recruitment / Ngos,humanitarian/non-profit Organisations...here Is A Volunteer! / Urgent Recruitment In An Hotel Around Sango Ota

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.