Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,620 members, 7,823,715 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Official Post Pictures Of Your Girlfriend Thread - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Official Post Pictures Of Your Girlfriend Thread (3823 Views)

20 Ways To Make Your Girlfriend Incredibly Happy ! / Can Your Girlfriend See Other Guys ( Not Dating) / How Has Your Girlfriend/boyfriend/spouse Positively Affected Your Life So Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Official Post Pictures Of Your Girlfriend Thread by ajayioluwatobi(m): 4:06pm On Aug 10, 2012

Well, I don't know if this is in the right spot, but i guess it can be moved if it is.

Here, post a picture of your girlfriends so you can show how boss you are to your friends.
To the fat people: We know who you are. Don't do it.

mine:""" her name is mariam

1 Like

Re: Official Post Pictures Of Your Girlfriend Thread by Eiregirl(f): 4:10pm On Aug 10, 2012
Re: Official Post Pictures Of Your Girlfriend Thread by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 10, 2012
Wait till the next Olympics. . .
Re: Official Post Pictures Of Your Girlfriend Thread by tellwisdom: 10:54pm On Aug 10, 2012
Her neck stiff?? A white chick will never pose like dis sad sad

2 Likes

Re: Official Post Pictures Of Your Girlfriend Thread by 190theclown: 10:55pm On Aug 10, 2012
There she is

Hehehe

1 Like

Re: Official Post Pictures Of Your Girlfriend Thread by 190theclown: 10:58pm On Aug 10, 2012
Removed
Re: Official Post Pictures Of Your Girlfriend Thread by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 10, 2012
Ajay, you're probably the only one in Romance with a girlfriend. I hate to say this but you may be wasting your time. No waste am o. YOLO.
Re: Official Post Pictures Of Your Girlfriend Thread by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 10, 2012
190-the-clown:
There she is

Hehehe

Hmmmmm, So 190 has got such a pretty damsel and he won't let NL girls rest.

I was actually expecting to see a benz in that pic tho' undecided

2 Likes

Re: Official Post Pictures Of Your Girlfriend Thread by 190theclown: 11:20pm On Aug 10, 2012
ogugua88: Ajay, you're probably the only one in Romance with a girlfriend. I hate to say this but you may be wasting your time. No waste am o. YOLO.

Wtf

Wat abt us sad
Re: Official Post Pictures Of Your Girlfriend Thread by 190theclown: 11:21pm On Aug 10, 2012
flanrey:

Hmmmmm, So 190 has got such a pretty damsel and he won't let NL girls rest.

I was actually expecting to see a benz in that pic tho' undecided

Had 2 take our pic down
Re: Official Post Pictures Of Your Girlfriend Thread by ajayioluwatobi(m): 12:25am On Aug 11, 2012
tellwisdom: Her neck stiff?? A white chick will never pose like dis sad sad
neva mind is she not hot
Re: Official Post Pictures Of Your Girlfriend Thread by ajayioluwatobi(m): 12:26am On Aug 11, 2012
ogugua88: Ajay, you're probably the only one in Romance with a girlfriend. I hate to say this but you may be wasting your time. No waste am o. YOLO.
hmm but she drives me crazy
Re: Official Post Pictures Of Your Girlfriend Thread by chelseabmw(m): 3:38am On Aug 11, 2012
grin grin
Re: Official Post Pictures Of Your Girlfriend Thread by cindyrella(f): 4:06am On Aug 11, 2012
190 new babe.
She is sexy and she knows it grin wink

Re: Official Post Pictures Of Your Girlfriend Thread by spikesC(m): 4:17am On Aug 11, 2012
cindyrella: 190 new babe.
She is sexy and she knows it grin wink
Can't sleep?
Re: Official Post Pictures Of Your Girlfriend Thread by cindyrella(f): 4:32am On Aug 11, 2012
spikes C:
Can't sleep?
Just woke up. What's your story?
Re: Official Post Pictures Of Your Girlfriend Thread by Nobody: 5:01am On Aug 11, 2012
ajayioluwatobi: hmm but she drives me crazy

Good.
Re: Official Post Pictures Of Your Girlfriend Thread by pleep(m): 5:33am On Aug 11, 2012
hmmmmmmm.... ill pass for now
Re: Official Post Pictures Of Your Girlfriend Thread by fasttrack(m): 5:46am On Aug 11, 2012
@op, your babe no try ooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Post Pictures Of Your Girlfriend Thread by Kolade9(m): 7:19am On Aug 11, 2012
@op, your babe get trade mark for neck grin. Mtcheeew,radan radan
Re: Official Post Pictures Of Your Girlfriend Thread by Goldieluks: 7:24am On Aug 11, 2012
OP your babe neck dey pain her?? grin grin
Re: Official Post Pictures Of Your Girlfriend Thread by Idowuogbo(f): 7:26am On Aug 11, 2012
Muscle pull catch ur gal for neck? Oh boi she resemble boxer o! cheesy
Re: Official Post Pictures Of Your Girlfriend Thread by Mutee: 7:57am On Aug 11, 2012
cheesy
Idowuogbo: Muscle pull catch ur gal for neck? Oh boi she resemble boxer o! cheesy
Laff wan tear my belle.
Re: Official Post Pictures Of Your Girlfriend Thread by MMM2(m): 8:08am On Aug 11, 2012
My nos 1 GF
Re: Official Post Pictures Of Your Girlfriend Thread by Flashaldrin(m): 8:12am On Aug 11, 2012
I have about 15 girlfriends, which do i post now? . . . undecided
Re: Official Post Pictures Of Your Girlfriend Thread by Flashaldrin(m): 8:14am On Aug 11, 2012
@ op, did you really expect people to praise your gf?? On nairaland?? Lolllol cheesy
Re: Official Post Pictures Of Your Girlfriend Thread by slimyem: 9:12am On Aug 11, 2012
Flashaldrin: I have about 15 girlfriends, which do i post now? . . . undecided
see wetin this one wey never follow woman talk before dey claim...
Shiooor!cheesy
Re: Official Post Pictures Of Your Girlfriend Thread by 190: 9:27am On Aug 11, 2012
i actually uploaded a pic of both of us earlier yesterday
but i know how una mouth be so i decided 2 take it down!
Re: Official Post Pictures Of Your Girlfriend Thread by ijebabe: 9:40am On Aug 11, 2012
slimyem: see wetin this one wey never follow woman talk before dey claim...
Shiooor!cheesy
Thank you jare!
Re: Official Post Pictures Of Your Girlfriend Thread by Flashaldrin(m): 9:40am On Aug 11, 2012
slimyem: see wetin this one wey never follow woman talk before dey claim...
Shiooor!cheesy
but i dey follow you talk naa, abi you no be woman?? Oh! I forgot, you are just a little bag of bones. Don't worry the bones shall rise again

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Friendly Ladies On Romance Section. / Christian Match-making Zone / For Matured Ladies In Need Of A “no String Attached” [sex Mate]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.