Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

How Has Your Girlfriend/boyfriend/spouse Positively Affected Your Life So Far? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / How Has Your Girlfriend/boyfriend/spouse Positively Affected Your Life So Far? (1332 Views)

Official Post Pictures Of Your Girlfriend Thread / The Hottest Romantic Blackberry Group So Far / Drop Ur Bb Pin You Might Just Be Lucky To Meet Your Life Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Has Your Girlfriend/boyfriend/spouse Positively Affected Your Life So Far? by DARREG(m): 10:15am On Dec 13, 2013
I am like your average guy next door still in his mid-twenties tryn to establish a personal career for himself.
I might not have abs, but I am of moderate height, Educated, working, intelligent and cute.
I am also from a very good family background.
Frankly speaking I have never been in any serious relationship in my life not because the ladies aren't yielding,but I am the kind of person that thinks deeply before making any serious commitment. To be frank I dont see the point of being trapped
in a relationship...Aside from the fact that it limits my independence I am yet to discover what unique benefits might arise from it.
I am kind-off under pressure in a way to be in one but yet to find any reason why I should. Also based on my experience and findings most ladies are always around you when all is well...I am not sayn they are after your money o but naturally if I were to be a wretched, poor, dirty, ugly, jobless guy how many of them would still be around me?
I am an advocate of love but I believe it only exist in families(because offspring are involved) and between God and Man.
I believe that after marriage Love can come in BUT before marriage its just two human-beings trying to find a balance.

Below(on the left) are the list of what I have gathered as reasons why I should get married and be in a relationship and this are my counter points(on the right)

COMPANIONSHIP: I have close friends(both male and female) that have proven thier integrity over time, I dont have to confide in a single person that might even be wrong at times even the holy book talks about
"by the assurance of many(more than 2) there is safety"

PROCREATION: We have 8bil people on earth If I'm not increasing the number there are other people doing that

GOD'S WILL: Even Jesus Christ and Paul did not get married so I think it is not that cumpulsary to marry

SEX: Sex can be gotten from brothels, prostitutes are even better sex machines than a wife might ever be

FAMILY LOVE: I can always adopt, we have ophanage homes everywhere

MY FAMILY MEMBERS WANT ME TO MARRY: This is the only point I have not been able to find an answer to yet....but I have my life to live naa

So I am asking people who are in a relationship or married to give me the benefits of being in a relationship apart from what I have listed above
What I mean is tell me the positive impartation of your partner in your life that you would not have gotten from any other person

1 Like

Re: How Has Your Girlfriend/boyfriend/spouse Positively Affected Your Life So Far? by nekaa(f): 11:12am On Dec 13, 2013
its kinda cool to feel responsible for someone other than urself.
Re: How Has Your Girlfriend/boyfriend/spouse Positively Affected Your Life So Far? by DARREG(m): 1:11pm On Dec 13, 2013
Does that person have to be your Wife/Girlfriend?
nekaa: its kinda cool to feel responsible for someone other than urself.
Re: How Has Your Girlfriend/boyfriend/spouse Positively Affected Your Life So Far? by nekaa(f): 2:11pm On Dec 13, 2013
No actually.. Buh why nt a wife/ girlfriend? So if something else catches ur fancy say a fellow guy or a dog or ferris wheel / jangolova then why nt... wink

1 Like

Re: How Has Your Girlfriend/boyfriend/spouse Positively Affected Your Life So Far? by DARREG(m): 10:18pm On Dec 13, 2013
then its not culposary to marry the person naa
nekaa: No actually.. Buh why nt a wife/ girlfriend? So if something else catches ur fancy say a fellow guy or a dog or ferris wheel / jangolova then why nt... wink
Re: How Has Your Girlfriend/boyfriend/spouse Positively Affected Your Life So Far? by nekaa(f): 7:08am On Dec 14, 2013
DARREG: then its not culposary to marry the person naa
what is your most favorite thing?
Re: How Has Your Girlfriend/boyfriend/spouse Positively Affected Your Life So Far? by DARREG(m): 9:29am On Dec 14, 2013
nekaa: what is your most favorite thing?
I love helping other people...that is what gives me joy
Re: How Has Your Girlfriend/boyfriend/spouse Positively Affected Your Life So Far? by nekaa(f): 7:39pm On Dec 14, 2013
Seems you have your mind made up, it's ur life anyways you don't have to share it with anyone.

1 Like

Re: How Has Your Girlfriend/boyfriend/spouse Positively Affected Your Life So Far? by DARREG(m): 9:41pm On Dec 14, 2013
yeah...but i just wanted to find out if there was something i was not seeing about being in relationships that others were seeing
nekaa: Seems you have your mind made up, it's ur life anyways you don't have to share it with anyone.

(1) (Reply)

Ilorin Hook Up / A Lonely Guy Looking For Friends / <<<<my Crib >>>>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.