Stats: 3,194,121 members, 7,953,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:49 PM

BIN Gbagbo Memorial Public Toilet!!! (JOJO ARMANI IS THE NEW ATTENDANT!!!) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / BIN Gbagbo Memorial Public Toilet!!! (JOJO ARMANI IS THE NEW ATTENDANT!!!) (7708 Views)

Bin Gbagbo’s Xmas Latest Joke Album : U Cant Miss This (10 Solid Jokes) / Bin Gbagbo Fan Thread / BIN GBAGBO'S JOKES LIBRARY!!! 200 JOKES UPDATED SO FAR! (2) (3) (4)

BIN Gbagbo Memorial Public Toilet!!! (JOJO ARMANI IS THE NEW ATTENDANT!!!) by bingbagbo(m): 5:58am On Aug 11, 2012
In my small way of saying thank you to all nairalanders for their love and support ever since my reign as the PRESIDENT of jokes section, i today cut the tape to officially outdoor the new, modern and sophisticated and wonderful 200-seater BIN GBAGBO MEMORIAL PUBLIC TOILET.
Its my hope thet, users of this beautiful facility will maintain the beauty and quality of this facility.
i hereby hand over the keys officially to Homar who has also already pledged to keep this facility 24/7 daily.My only advice for him is not to use his office as the "toilet keeper" to intimidate or woo any of the ladies who will troop in to shittz.
now the rates; #500 per minute for the ladies and #100 per minute for the guys. NB:#200 per minute for pregnant women and #400 per minute for women who will come here in their menses, mr homar will check that.

WARNING:nobody spends more than 5 minutes in this Public toilet so endeavour to shittz within the prescribed time as failure to adhere to this warning will lead to an indefinite ban.

erm. ..remember to always come here with your own water to flash as the water containers are yet to be installed.

check:the following nairanders are banned from using this public toilet; ajibel, mogul , ekeroyal and dani1luv.These guys are noted for releasing funnily coloured shittz which have the potentials of disturbing the proper functioning of this facility.

CAUTION:nobody farts in this public toilet as specially installed gadgets here will automatically convert all farts to grenade.

never come here with any t-roll or paper to clean your yansh, as homar will be selling pieces of cement papers for users to use. . .

thanks so much for attending all this important tape cutting ceremony.

* receiving applause from the crowd* grin

Re: BIN Gbagbo Memorial Public Toilet!!! (JOJO ARMANI IS THE NEW ATTENDANT!!!) by bunmioguns(m): 11:19am On Aug 11, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin HOE MAD grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BIN Gbagbo Memorial Public Toilet!!! (JOJO ARMANI IS THE NEW ATTENDANT!!!) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 11, 2012
CAUTION:nobody farts in this public toilet as specially installed gadgets here will automatically convert all farts to grenade.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

falls from an orange tree in Boko style cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: BIN Gbagbo Memorial Public Toilet!!! (JOJO ARMANI IS THE NEW ATTENDANT!!!) by Acidosis(m): 12:14pm On Aug 11, 2012
HON. BIN GBAGBO, you don't need a toilet. .

A Memorial Pit Latrine would serve your constituency ""poo"" & your ""wee"". .
Re: BIN Gbagbo Memorial Public Toilet!!! (JOJO ARMANI IS THE NEW ATTENDANT!!!) by bingbagbo(m): 12:40pm On Aug 11, 2012
~vicky~:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

falls from an orange tree in Boko style cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: BIN Gbagbo Memorial Public Toilet!!! (JOJO ARMANI IS THE NEW ATTENDANT!!!) by cindyrella(f): 1:08pm On Aug 11, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin lwkmd!
Re: BIN Gbagbo Memorial Public Toilet!!! (JOJO ARMANI IS THE NEW ATTENDANT!!!) by bingbagbo(m): 1:09pm On Aug 11, 2012
cindyrella: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin lwkmd!

have you paid for using the toilet? angry
Re: BIN Gbagbo Memorial Public Toilet!!! (JOJO ARMANI IS THE NEW ATTENDANT!!!) by cindyrella(f): 1:33pm On Aug 11, 2012
bin gbagbo:

have you paid for using the toilet? angry
I no shiit na. angry
Re: BIN Gbagbo Memorial Public Toilet!!! (JOJO ARMANI IS THE NEW ATTENDANT!!!) by bingbagbo(m): 1:42pm On Aug 11, 2012
cindyrella:
I no shiit na. angry

come, oya show ya black nyaansh make i inspect angry angry
Re: BIN Gbagbo Memorial Public Toilet!!! (JOJO ARMANI IS THE NEW ATTENDANT!!!) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 11, 2012
bin gbagbo:

hahhahahah oya bring your nyaansh sharp sharp
Re: BIN Gbagbo Memorial Public Toilet!!! (JOJO ARMANI IS THE NEW ATTENDANT!!!) by bingbagbo(m): 2:08pm On Aug 11, 2012
~vicky~:

hahhahahah oya bring your nyaansh sharp sharp

you wan take over from homar grin
Re: BIN Gbagbo Memorial Public Toilet!!! (JOJO ARMANI IS THE NEW ATTENDANT!!!) by cindyrella(f): 2:32pm On Aug 11, 2012
bin gbagbo:

No way! *runs away*
Re: BIN Gbagbo Memorial Public Toilet!!! (JOJO ARMANI IS THE NEW ATTENDANT!!!) by bingbagbo(m): 2:43pm On Aug 11, 2012
cindyrella:
No way! *runs away*

* grabs her * its a must!!! angry
Re: BIN Gbagbo Memorial Public Toilet!!! (JOJO ARMANI IS THE NEW ATTENDANT!!!) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 11, 2012
Re: BIN Gbagbo Memorial Public Toilet!!! (JOJO ARMANI IS THE NEW ATTENDANT!!!) by bingbagbo(m): 4:48pm On Aug 11, 2012
PretiEbony: Lol

my friend stop laffing and pay for your shitts!!! embarassed
Re: BIN Gbagbo Memorial Public Toilet!!! (JOJO ARMANI IS THE NEW ATTENDANT!!!) by larride(m): 5:02pm On Aug 11, 2012
*****runs into the toilet and fart thrice***** runs out and toilet blows......hehehehehehehehehe laughing boko style grin grin grin
Re: BIN Gbagbo Memorial Public Toilet!!! (JOJO ARMANI IS THE NEW ATTENDANT!!!) by bingbagbo(m): 5:08pm On Aug 11, 2012
larride: *****runs into the toilet and fart thrice***** runs out and toilet blows......hehehehehehehehehe laughing boko style grin grin grin

wake up!, wake up!!! *slaps him twice* grin grin
Re: BIN Gbagbo Memorial Public Toilet!!! (JOJO ARMANI IS THE NEW ATTENDANT!!!) by cindyrella(f): 5:22pm On Aug 11, 2012
bin gbagbo:

* grabs her * its a must!!! angry
Lemme o! I didn't shiit anything. cry

Re: BIN Gbagbo Memorial Public Toilet!!! (JOJO ARMANI IS THE NEW ATTENDANT!!!) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 11, 2012
bin gbagbo:

you wan take over from homar grin

what nonsense angry angry
Re: BIN Gbagbo Memorial Public Toilet!!! (JOJO ARMANI IS THE NEW ATTENDANT!!!) by larride(m): 7:20pm On Aug 11, 2012
bin gbagbo:

wake up!, wake up!!! *slaps him twice* grin grin

Awwwwww he's hallucinating, his toilet don blow..... **********continue farting till dust bin faints********** grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BIN Gbagbo Memorial Public Toilet!!! (JOJO ARMANI IS THE NEW ATTENDANT!!!) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 11, 2012
bin gbagbo:

my friend stop laffing and pay for your shitts!!! embarassed
na by force to pay for that ur fake china product?
Re: BIN Gbagbo Memorial Public Toilet!!! (JOJO ARMANI IS THE NEW ATTENDANT!!!) by bingbagbo(m): 9:21pm On Aug 11, 2012
PretiEbony: na by force to pay for that ur fake china product?

listen, if u dont have money to pay, we gonna lock u up hia for 7 days, and as for homar.....
Re: BIN Gbagbo Memorial Public Toilet!!! (JOJO ARMANI IS THE NEW ATTENDANT!!!) by Vivly(f): 10:22pm On Aug 11, 2012
Re: BIN Gbagbo Memorial Public Toilet!!! (JOJO ARMANI IS THE NEW ATTENDANT!!!) by Ogbodavies(m): 10:50pm On Aug 11, 2012
Hahaaaaaaa hhhaaaaaaaaaaaaa ye pa oooo haaaaaaaaaa grin
Re: BIN Gbagbo Memorial Public Toilet!!! (JOJO ARMANI IS THE NEW ATTENDANT!!!) by Nobody: 12:14am On Aug 12, 2012
bin gbagbo:

listen, if u dont have money to pay, we gonna lock u up hia for 7 days, and as for homar.....
no problem. bt... after d 7days, dnt be supprise 2 see everytin being burnt down, including ur toilet keeper.....wats dat his name sef
Re: BIN Gbagbo Memorial Public Toilet!!! (JOJO ARMANI IS THE NEW ATTENDANT!!!) by Ajibel(m): 4:56am On Aug 12, 2012
*messes silently &creeps away* embarassed embarassed
Re: BIN Gbagbo Memorial Public Toilet!!! (JOJO ARMANI IS THE NEW ATTENDANT!!!) by larride(m): 4:44pm On Aug 12, 2012
Ajibel: *messes silently &creeps away* embarassed embarassed

Creeps away for where, come back here Mr Ajimelt. *******gives him 5 hot slaps******
Re: BIN Gbagbo Memorial Public Toilet!!! (JOJO ARMANI IS THE NEW ATTENDANT!!!) by Homar(m): 7:59pm On Aug 12, 2012
No guy will ever use d toilet (homar na womanizer). And for d ladys dont worry u can pay me in kind (u know what i mean).
Re: BIN Gbagbo Memorial Public Toilet!!! (JOJO ARMANI IS THE NEW ATTENDANT!!!) by bingbagbo(m): 8:41pm On Aug 12, 2012
Homar: No guy will ever use d toilet (homar na womanizer). And for d ladys dont worry u can pay me in kind (u know what i mean).

you are fired!!!! angry angry blawdy womanizer!! angry

p angrylease place your application here anyone who is interested in becoming the attendant of the GBAGBO MEMORIAL PUBLIC TOILET, THANK YOU!!
cool cool
Re: BIN Gbagbo Memorial Public Toilet!!! (JOJO ARMANI IS THE NEW ATTENDANT!!!) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 12, 2012
bin gbagbo:

you are fired!!!! angry angry blawdy womanizer!! angry

p angrylease place your application here anyone who is interested in becoming the attendant of the GBAGBO MEMORIAL PUBLIC TOILET, THANK YOU!!
cool cool
You can give it to larride wink
Re: BIN Gbagbo Memorial Public Toilet!!! (JOJO ARMANI IS THE NEW ATTENDANT!!!) by bingbagbo(m): 9:45pm On Aug 12, 2012
PretiEbony: You can give it to larride wink

let him apply first. . ..but wait oo, i think you can do the job angry
Re: BIN Gbagbo Memorial Public Toilet!!! (JOJO ARMANI IS THE NEW ATTENDANT!!!) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 12, 2012
bin gbagbo:

let him apply first. . ..but wait oo, i think you can do the job angry
I'll just destroy everything tongue tongue tongue

Divorce Letter ! / World's Biggest B / Photo: Robert Mugabe Again!