Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Does Change Of Environment Has Anything To Do With Growth? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Does Change Of Environment Has Anything To Do With Growth? (569 Views)

How To Stop Hair Growth On The Jaw / Are There Any Side Effects Of Using Methylated Spirit To Aid Beard Growth?? / Best Cure Ever For Baldness And Hair Growth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Change Of Environment Has Anything To Do With Growth? by Agimor(m): 10:17am On Aug 11, 2012
Fellow nairalanders before i got admission into the higher institution i was very small in size and in hieght,and i even doubt if i will ever increase in size.but immediately i went for school and return after two years,you need to see sporadic growth both in hieght and in size.and this bring forth my question does change of environment really have anything to do with growth.whats your say on this topic.
Re: Does Change Of Environment Has Anything To Do With Growth? by edogram1(m): 2:39pm On Aug 11, 2012
Yes ofcourse
Re: Does Change Of Environment Has Anything To Do With Growth? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 11, 2012
It really does. Other factors associated with growth are -nutritional,biological/familiar, emotional etc

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Smoking Forever - Ebook / topic closed / Why Do Kids Always Scratch Their Back When Asleep?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.