Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Are There Any Side Effects Of Using Methylated Spirit To Aid Beard Growth?? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Are There Any Side Effects Of Using Methylated Spirit To Aid Beard Growth?? (73249 Views)

Ways To Increase Beard Growth Naturally / Where Can I Get Original Methylated Spirit / Dangers Of Using Clobetasol Skin Bleaching Creams ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are There Any Side Effects Of Using Methylated Spirit To Aid Beard Growth?? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 02, 2014
Hello beautiful people of nairaland
Pls I recently noticed that my teenage son who just clocked 19 years has started applying spirit to his chin and jaw. The bottle of spirit was about halfway gone so he probably just started using it. Now, I know this is a popular means used by young guys to grow beards. But I would like to find out what the possible side effects and health implications could be (if any) so that I can advice him accordingly . Thanks
Re: Are There Any Side Effects Of Using Methylated Spirit To Aid Beard Growth?? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 04, 2014
Can someone pls tell me something ? I'm relying on this nairaland to get my answers and advice my boy accordingly plssss
Re: Are There Any Side Effects Of Using Methylated Spirit To Aid Beard Growth?? by Nobody: 12:41am On Aug 10, 2014
Helloooo good people of nairaland !!
answers please ?
Re: Are There Any Side Effects Of Using Methylated Spirit To Aid Beard Growth?? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 10, 2014
Applying methylated spirit to the chin / cheek area does NOT aid beard / facial hair growth.

Constant application however, will dry out the skin, and cause redness / tender spots.
Re: Are There Any Side Effects Of Using Methylated Spirit To Aid Beard Growth?? by uboma(m): 9:30am On Aug 11, 2014
Siena: Applying methylated spirit to the chin / cheek area does NOT aid beard / facial hair growth.

Constant application however, will dry out the skin, and cause redness / tender spots.

Fact. I wonder where some people got that belief (that rubbing methylated spirit on the chin aids beard growth) from anyway...
Re: Are There Any Side Effects Of Using Methylated Spirit To Aid Beard Growth?? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 11, 2014
uboma:

Fact. I wonder where some people got that belief (that rubbing methylated spirit on the chin aids beard growth) from anyway...
Wow I really did think methylated spirit aided beard growth shocked
Re: Are There Any Side Effects Of Using Methylated Spirit To Aid Beard Growth?? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 11, 2014
Siena: Applying methylated spirit to the chin / cheek area does NOT aid beard / facial hair growth.

If Siena has said it, then case closed. Thanks very much
Re: Are There Any Side Effects Of Using Methylated Spirit To Aid Beard Growth?? by phreakabit(m): 11:53pm On Aug 11, 2014
Doesn't do squirt! He is only sterilizing his skin unknowingly. LOL!
Re: Are There Any Side Effects Of Using Methylated Spirit To Aid Beard Growth?? by Nobody: 12:08am On Aug 23, 2014
phreakabit: Doesn't do squirt! He is only sterilizing his skin unknowingly. LOL!
I've advised him accordingly. Thanks smiley
Re: Are There Any Side Effects Of Using Methylated Spirit To Aid Beard Growth?? by Akbee(m): 11:23am On Aug 07, 2015
Methylated spirit aids facial hair growth by opening up the scalps n giving rise to thicker n longer hair strands.Ur Street barber knows abt this n ur the wife's hairdresser too.
I used it n it worked out for me. Ur teenage son isnt threading the wrong path.however, it may tk long for him to start growing facial hairs especially if he isnt naturally hairy.
This product work too, shea butter(the undiluted one).
I wl post another product that works wonders too. The name eludes me for now.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Any Side Effects Of Using Methylated Spirit To Aid Beard Growth?? by benedictjohn(m): 11:23am On Aug 14, 2015
Akbee:
Methylated spirit aids facial hair growth by opening up the scalps n giving rise to thicker n longer hair strands.Ur Street barber knows abt this n ur the wife's hairdresser too.
I used it n it worked out for me. Ur teenage son isnt threading the wrong path.however, it may tk long for him to start growing facial hairs especially if he isnt naturally hairy.
Bros abeg post more
Re: Are There Any Side Effects Of Using Methylated Spirit To Aid Beard Growth?? by Abdulhakeem1(m): 1:24am On Sep 02, 2015
Akbee:
you travelled? Curious to hear more.
Re: Are There Any Side Effects Of Using Methylated Spirit To Aid Beard Growth?? by Jamesnew247: 12:34pm On Jul 05, 2016
Hello beautiful people of nairaland
Pls I recently noticed that my teenage son who just clocked 19 years has started applying spirit to his chin and jaw. The bottle of spirit was about halfway gone so he probably just started using it. Now, I know this is a popular means used by young guys to grow beards. But I would like to find out what the possible side effects and health implications could be (if any) so that I can advice him accordingly . Thanks

This is best product in nigeria for faster and cool Beard growth w w w . konga . com/castor-oil-for-beard-growth-70ml-2155560 you will be so amazed by the result in few weeks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are There Any Side Effects Of Using Methylated Spirit To Aid Beard Growth?? by glitter24(m): 12:11pm On Feb 10, 2019
Please I need help serious help. After using castor oil B for beard on my face i started having acne pimples on my face. It has messed up my face so bad please I need.
Re: Are There Any Side Effects Of Using Methylated Spirit To Aid Beard Growth?? by meekmill(m): 9:33pm On Jun 30, 2019
glitter24:
Please I need help serious help. After using castor oil B for beard on my face i started having acne pimples on my face. It has messed up my face so bad please I need.

Sorry. But does the hair grows?

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) / British Woman, 28, Dies Two Days After Liposuction Surgery In Turkey( Pics) / Help! My Dad Is Rotting Away (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.