Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Can I Go For Adsense Account Now? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can I Go For Adsense Account Now? (1137 Views)

Pls Help! How Can I Fix Your Blog Doesn't Currently Qualify For Adsense / Your Blog Doesn't Currently Qualify For Adsense - Pls Explain / Get An Approved Click-ready Google Adsense Account Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Go For Adsense Account Now? by Kpimp: 12:07pm On Aug 11, 2012
i want to ask if i can go and create adsense account for my blog now.i have like 24post,4comment,my total visit is 65,36facebook like and 3 twitter follower,my website is 1wk and 3days.u can check my blog www.nigeriaschoolinfo.com to review my chance of approval.
Re: Can I Go For Adsense Account Now? by Kpimp: 10:07pm On Aug 13, 2012
nairaland help fellow blogger.40views and no reply yet.i need ur suggestion, pls.
Re: Can I Go For Adsense Account Now? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 14, 2012
Make it 200post- then go for adsense.
Re: Can I Go For Adsense Account Now? by NEROSKY(m): 2:37pm On Aug 15, 2012
Kpimp: i want to ask if i can go and create adsense account for my blog now.i have like 24post,4comment,my total visit is 65,36facebook like and 3 twitter follower,my website is 1wk and 3days.u can check my blog www.nigeriaschoolinfo.com to review my chance of approval.
guy don't even mention google cuz u just started,no ranking in alexa, few post, bare fb like , am certain u won't be approved ... guy u need patience, risks, adverts ,linking ,ranking both global and regional) visitors, like 500/day , limit ur copied materials, nd so.. pls age of ur site really matters, please don't rush n get disapproved, CUZ wen u AR DISAPPROVED,HMMMM! , U HAV.......i have 1st hand experience on this , i weren't told... U can check this... www.gidileak.com . I HAVNT APPLIED EVEN AS OF 500 n above visitor, 2M global ranking..
Re: Can I Go For Adsense Account Now? by Kpimp: 3:54pm On Aug 15, 2012
@handsomeness thank u very much for the reply,really appreciate.
@nerosky really encouraging word from u,thank u very much.i will stick wit what u and handsomeness said.
Re: Can I Go For Adsense Account Now? by Jamieb(m): 10:59pm On Aug 15, 2012
@all. Very interesting. I am also afraid of applying. I only have 1500+ views since july on my blog www.road2uni..com its really frustrating for me 'cos' the traffic aint coming
Re: Can I Go For Adsense Account Now? by Kpimp: 10:58am On Aug 16, 2012
blogging no be small thing o.
Re: Can I Go For Adsense Account Now? by Kpimp: 3:15pm On Aug 16, 2012
google adsense pay more than addynamo.
Re: Can I Go For Adsense Account Now? by Vicky4jah(m): 3:41pm On Aug 16, 2012
I knw they pay more dan addynamo, wht i mean is in term of withdrawal.
Re: Can I Go For Adsense Account Now? by zangiff(m): 4:37pm On Aug 16, 2012
Bros the truth is dat continue postin while your blog ages, it means in the next one month you will av like 70 post which is good...now 3month is okay, get some original contents and take ur time to read the adsense policy which prohibit the use of hacks, sex, nude pics, violence etc and you will sure be granted if you follow all dis tins
Re: Can I Go For Adsense Account Now? by Jamieb(m): 9:36pm On Aug 16, 2012
@all. This is where i really need help. I applied and was approved by addynamo for my parent blog http://gradehunters007. but no advert has popped out. I dont know where to copy the codes and my 400 views average per day keep wasting. Fellow bloggers what do i do. I really need your advise
Re: Can I Go For Adsense Account Now? by Kpimp: 9:37pm On Aug 16, 2012
@all thank you very much for the reply
Re: Can I Go For Adsense Account Now? by Basic(m): 10:24pm On Aug 16, 2012
I don't advise anyone to wait for adsense. Apart from the fact that they are too selective in terms of approval, many webmasters had told woeful tales of how their adsense accounts were closed abruptly for reasons unknown to them, and without being forewarned. And even in terms of receiving payment from adsense, you're in for a looooong thing.
So, go for the less paying, but more friendly AdDynamo. I also recommend Infolinks. You can use both together, as they won't disturb each other. Addynamo posts banner ads while Infolinks embed in-text ads within your content.
If you go for adsense, and you make a lot of money, what's the point when your account may get closed down abruptly? If that happens, you'll run stools continuously for weeks! So, be warned. Even the likes of Linda Ikeji now use AdDynamo on their blogs.
Re: Can I Go For Adsense Account Now? by empowerdex(m): 10:48pm On Mar 06, 2013
Well ironically I have 4 posts and my blog is like 6 months old, I just applied for adsense, and got approved after 3 weeks, its now that I've decided to fully use my blog, Im still even stalling till next month, go with the flow, considering the fact that u even have more content than me, its better to try than to wait, failure as I heard is the mother of success
Re: Can I Go For Adsense Account Now? by kentochdis(m): 12:48am On Mar 07, 2013
zangiff: Bros the truth is dat continue postin while your blog ages, it means in the next one month you will av like 70 post which is good...now 3month is okay, get some original contents and take ur time to read the adsense policy which prohibit the use of hacks, sex, nude pics, violence etc and you will sure be granted if you follow all dis tins

I think zangiff gave the correct answer here. The important thing is that you have original content on your website and you understand what their policies are and keep to them. The three months advice is also ok, I got mine in less than though, but everything I was doing was original. You can check out www(dot)hostketcom(dot)com to see proof. Cheers mate & good luck

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Buy A .com Domain And Pay Via Bank Payment For My Wapka Site? / Is Anybody Selling A Forum Website? / What Is Google Penguin 4.0?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.