Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Get An Approved Click-ready Google Adsense Account Now - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Get An Approved Click-ready Google Adsense Account Now (2352 Views)

How To Get An Approved Google Adsense Account In Less Than 2hrs / I Need An Approved Adsense Account Fast......who Can Get It For Me?? / Can I Go For Adsense Account Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get An Approved Click-ready Google Adsense Account Now by esheya: 1:22pm On Oct 28, 2011
Do you want to make money through Google Adsense?

Have you been trying to open an Adsense account only to get your application turned down each time you apply?

Is your Adsense account disabled and you find it difficult opening a new one?

Are you sick and tired of Google Adsense strict terms and conditions?

If your answer to any the questions above is yes, BRAVO!

You have just come to the end of your journey. This is because I am going to tell you how to open a genuine click-ready adsense account and hand it over to you in one week time for free.

Thousands of webmasters and bloggers are wasting their time trying to open an approved Adsense account when actually; all you need to have your Adsense account running stares right at YOU!!!

To find out more, visit http://adsenseguru.99k.org
Re: Get An Approved Click-ready Google Adsense Account Now by facemeeh: 3:01pm On Sep 23, 2014
If you need a verified and properly working google adsense account without waste of time
Just contact me now @ ofonimehjoseph@gmail.com
To get it instantly: proofs of ownership will be shown to you, and the ads the sites will be altered vertically and horizontally for your view and scrutiny.

Because getting a verfied adsense account in Nigeria over the years is not moi moi or Beans....thanks

Waiting for the lucky person

(1) (Reply)

Applying For Adsense, Drop Your URL Let Me Review your site for approval advice / Get Your U.S Whatsapp Number / I Need A Professional Website Designer wit an office address in lag(NT SCAMMERS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.