Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,360 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Fraud Message Alert - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fraud Message Alert (752 Views)

Why MLM Or Network Marketing Is A Fraud / Former MD Of Oceanic Bank, Cecilia Ibru, Convicted Of Bank Fraud / Interswitch ATM/Debit Card - The Answer To Online Fraud? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fraud Message Alert by INFO70: 12:31pm On Aug 11, 2012
I want to share this message I received from Access bank. With this info none of you will be a victim of fraud. Thanks

Dear (My name),

Our attention has been drawn to a scam e-mail currently being circulated, claiming to originate from Access Bank Plc. This mail seeks to ask unsuspecting Customers of the bank to ‘update their information in order to reactivate their banking services with us’.

This e-mail or any of its kind is a SCAM.

Please be informed that Access Bank Plc will not request and has not requested its Customers to update their confidential and personal information via the internet or telephone.

Please should you receive the aforementioned scam email:

· Do not open or click on the e-mail link. Delete the scam e-mail immediately.

· Do not forward this mail to anybody on your list as this will only assist the fraudsters in reaching more people.

Be assured that we are doing all we can to ensure the safety of your online information.

If you have responded to such emails in the past, kindly send a mail to us on contactcenter@accessbankplc.com or syscon@accessbankplc.com or please call us on +234-1-2802500.

We thank you for banking with us.

(1) (Reply)

.... / Letting Out Bag Production Running Into Millions / 8 Reasons Why Your Business NEEDS A Professional Website In 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.