Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Passion For Endless Possibilities - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Passion For Endless Possibilities (676 Views)

How To Make Money With Your Passion Online Guarantee, Try This: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Passion For Endless Possibilities by Alase(m): 6:06pm On Dec 20, 2007
Hi All,

Compliments of the season and I pray may the good Lord open His windows and pour His blessings upon you in this new year.

Well, I would like to introduce to you my new outfit solely into computer technologies; CCTV Supply and Installations for Individuals, corporate bodies, Government Agencies and so on. The name is CHIVESCAM VENTURES with our office at the SHILOH PRINTS Arena, Suite 50, Abraham Adesanya Shopping Complex, Ikorodu Road, Onipanu, Lagos. We have sound Site Professionals and State of the Art Installation Equipments. We are also into Real Estate like land acquisition; buildings/developments, 21st Century Printing Technologies; Auto Sales (Home Delivery) and General Contractors. We exist because of you as we await your prompt patronage.

Once again, compliments of the season.

Please contact us on the following: +234 803 407 8447, 805 411 0917,  01403 7793
                                                        chivescam@yahoo.com, chivescam@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Good Man / Pls, Microsoft Outlook, The Way Forward Please! / Computer Clearance Sales At The Cheapest Price Ever!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.