Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,530 members, 7,837,026 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

..... - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / ..... (2980 Views)

Genocide Of Shia Muslims In Pakistan / A Timeline Of Sectarian Terrorism Against Shia Muslims / Y Do Wahhabi Muslims View Shia Muslims And Other Muslims As Being False (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ..... by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 14, 2012
LagosShia, while you are on this thread I want to ask another question. I don't want it to seem like I am hounding the Shiites so I am asking here instead of starting another thread.
Anyway this is the question;
Why do Shiite Muslims flagellate themselves and cut their flesh on the forehead and chest on the day of Ashoura?
Re: ..... by LagosShia: 5:03pm On Aug 14, 2012
E_monkey: LagosShia, while you are on this thread I want to ask another question. I don't want it to seem like I am hounding the Shiites so I am asking here instead of starting another thread.
Anyway this is the question;
Why do Shiite Muslims flagellate themselves and cut their flesh on the forehead and chest on the day of Ashoura?

my discussion with you is over if you're looking for personal exchanges to display your ignorance and throw insult.

if it is the knowledge you seek,i can direct you to the answers.these are questions that have been answered often.so i will direct you to the answers.if you like read it.if not,and you really are in search of knowledge,you can still search for the answers online outside nairaland.

if you are looking for an ego context or long exhaustive arguments based on what you do not know,i do not have the time for that.i respected your earlier invitation but it was not fruitful because you made it look i was the one who invited you into this thread to make you become Shia.so because of that personal assault and dishonesty,you are not going to get the same attention.

find the answer to your question here:

https://www.nairaland.com/554337/imam-ali-own-words/1#7215539

http://www.jafariyanews.com/2k8_news/jan/14tatbeer_khamenei.htm
Re: ..... by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 14, 2012
LagosShia:

my discussion with you is over if you're looking for personal exchanges to display your ignorance and throw insult.

Where did I insult you? And yes, I am ignorant on some issues, who isn't? Is there anyone that knows everything?
LagosShia:

if it is the knowledge you seek,i can direct you to the answers.these are questions that have been answered often.so i will direct you to the answers.if you like read it.if not,and you really are in search of knowledge,you can still search for the answers online outside nairaland.

Do you know how many anti Islamic and anti Shia sites are out there? Even the ones posing as Shia or Islamic sites could actually be peddling false information. You are Shia, I expect that you would have first hand information instead of the info on sites that refer to Shiites as abnormal for carrying out these acts.
LagosShia:

if you are looking for an ego context or long exhaustive arguments based on what you do not know,i do not have the time for that.i respected your earlier invitation but it was not fruitful because you made it look i was the one who invited you into this thread to make you become Shia.so because of that personal assault and dishonesty,you are not going to get the same attention.
To assault you or to be dishonest were the last things on my mind when I made that comment. I find it baffling that you would decide not to answer my questions because of something as trivial as that. You, LagosShia, have insulted people, called them unflattering names during your discussions with them. Where is this self-righteousness coming from?
I bet if I had asked you to explain the Salat or Saum or any other non controversial topic I would have gotten an answer.

LagosShia:

find the answer to your question here:

https://www.nairaland.com/554337/imam-ali-own-words/1#7215539

http://www.jafariyanews.com/2k8_news/jan/14tatbeer_khamenei.htm
You wasted your time pasting those links, I am not clicking them. Your comment made me angry.
Re: ..... by LagosShia: 5:56pm On Aug 14, 2012
^

i am not going to argue on issues you claim you have no knowledge over.i aint going to be dragged to that level,

in order to still help you (presuming you are sincere),please state your questions and number them and i would give answers to them.any further question,number them and i will answer.i am not going to be involved in arguments and counter-arguments with someone who says he is interested in knowing.i am not here to be put on trial by a self-acclaimed ignorant man.yes,even myself i do not know everything.but when i show interest to learn,whether i agree with the answers given or not,i will not resort to name calling and insults.
Re: ..... by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 14, 2012
LagosShia: ^

i am not going to argue on issues you claim you have no knowledge over.i aint going to be dragged to that level,

Yes, I have no knowledge of the Shia opinion on these issues. It doesn't mean that I am completely ignorant of them. I don't understand how Shia view these things so I wanted to ask them. That was why the thread title was directed to them in the first place.
LagosShia: ^

in order to still help you (presuming you are sincere),please state your questions and number them and i would give answers to them.any further question,number them and i will answer.i am not going to be involved in arguments and counter-arguments with someone who says he is interested in knowing.i am not here to be put on trial by a self-acclaimed ignorant man.yes,even myself i do not know everything.but when i show interest to learn,whether i agree with the answers given or not,i will not resort to name calling and insults.
LagosShia where did I insult you? Please quote the post for me to see.
And since you don't want to be involved in an argument then there is no point in carrying on with this thread. I cannot just accept everything you write without giving my opinion even when I find them questionable.
Re: ..... by LagosShia: 7:01pm On Aug 14, 2012
E_monkey:
Yes, I have no knowledge of the Shia opinion on these issues. It doesn't mean that I am completely ignorant of them. I don't understand how Shia view these things so I wanted to ask them. That was why the thread title was directed to them in the first place.

LagosShia where did I insult you? Please quote the post for me to see.
And since you don't want to be involved in an argument then there is no point in carrying on with this thread. I cannot just accept everything you write without giving my opinion even when I find them questionable.

I am not interested in generating an argument.as you may even observe of recent,when i see the person is making no headway and his heart is sealed,i tell him SALAM as instructed in Holy Quran 25:63.i am not giving you answers for you to accept ANYTHING.but it doesn't mean that when i provide answers because "you want to know",you'd end up provoking me.i do not have your time.chikenah.

if you have questions,number them and put them forward.i will answer them.whether you agree with them or not is not my concern.i do not have the time to waste arguing with you.you can see the above in bold of your post.i do not have your time,sorry.
Re: ..... by Rafidi: 11:30am On Aug 15, 2012
Re: ..... by Zhulfiqar1: 12:25am On Jan 01, 2013
Militants can marry Syrian women: Wahhabi cleric in Saudi Arabia

[img]http://previous.presstv.ir/photo/20121231/pirhayati20121231051834147.jpg[/img]
Hard-line Saudi Wahabi cleric Sheikh Mohammed al-Arifi

Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:22AM GMT

A hard-line Wahhabi cleric in Saudi Arabia has recently issued a special religious decree that permits the militants in Syria to engage in short-term marriages with Syrian women.

Sheikh Mohammed al-Arifi said that the marriages between the foreign-backed militants and Syrian women will satisfy the militants’ sexual desires and boost their determination in killing Syrians.

He added that the marriages, dubbed by him as “intercourse marriages,” can be with Syrian females as young as 14 years old.

He also promised “paradise” for those who marry the militants.

Arifi has issued similar decrees in the past in support of the violence in Syria.

He has also been organizing a fundraiser for the militant groups fighting Syrian government forces.

Syria has been experiencing unrest since March 2011. Many people, including large numbers of security forces, have been killed in the turmoil.

The Syrian government says the chaos is being orchestrated from outside the country as there are reports that a very large number of the militants are foreign nationals.

MP/SZH/HJL

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2012/12/31/280993/militants-can-marry-syrian-women/
Re: ..... by maclatunji: 6:29am On Jan 01, 2013
^There is something called spamming, you choose a single place to post this and not in several places.

LOL.
Re: ..... by vedaxcool(m): 8:32am On Jan 01, 2013
The shias ever so ready to tell lies

a temporary
marriage of a few hours for girls over 14,
divorced women and widows, will help
them attain paradise.
The source for this story
is Press TV, an Iranian propaganda
outlet, so I wouldn’t usually post it, but
Sheikh Mohammed al-Arifi has a history
of saying similar enough things so that
it’s not completely implausible, though
the Sheik has taken to Twitter to deny it.

As Robert Spencer further points out,
there’s an irony in Shiite Muslims in Iran
who routinely use temporary marriages
for premartial and extramartial sex to
complain about the Saudis.

frontpagemag.com/2012/dgreenfield/saudi-cleric-promises-paradise-to-14-year-old-girls-who-have-sex-with-syrian-sunni-fighters/

The fact that even non muslims now know that shias are reprobate liars is very dicertening indeed!

He denied ever making such statement

www.el-balad.com/353455

Now would the liar shias apologise for this act of slander?
Re: ..... by vedaxcool(m): 8:43am On Jan 01, 2013
grin omo see how shia media fabricates an interview with a president, this is truly a first:

CAIRO — Egypt is to sue an Iranian news
agency for having allegedly fabricated
an interview with president-elect
Mohammed Morsi, the official MENA
news agency reported on Wednesday.
It quoted the Islamist leader’s
spokesman Yassir Ali as saying Fars
news agency made up the widely
quoted interview in which Morsi said he
would improve ties with Iran and revise
Egypt’s 1979 peace treaty with Israel.
“Legal action will be taken against the
Iranian Fars news agency which
fabricated an interview,” Ali said.

www.nationalpost.com/m/wp/news/blog.html?b=news.nationalpost.com/2012/06/27/egypt-to-sue-iran-news-agency-over-fabricated-interview-in-which-morsi-pledged-to-revise-israel-peace-treaty

Do shias have any shame? A govt news agency goes to the extreme of inventing an interview with a president of another country, what else can they do, Shiek Arifi must be a small fish for them to fry!

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Omo this one don pass craze oh grin grin
Re: ..... by Zhulfiqar1: 12:53pm On Jan 01, 2013

(1) (2) (Reply)

Black Cumin Seed!!! / Sending 'SALAT/SALAM' On The Prophet's Family: Bid'ah Or Sunnah? / Islamic Bookshops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.