Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,430 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Boyfriend Soon To Be Husband Needed Urgently! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Boyfriend Soon To Be Husband Needed Urgently! (5057 Views)

Husband Needed / Husband Needed Urgently / Homo Husband Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boyfriend Soon To Be Husband Needed Urgently! by ellah254(f): 6:14pm On Aug 11, 2012
;Dokey,is there any guy worth dating here on nairaland?i want a serious hook up..dont worry you wont be dissapointed,i only like dating my naija brodas and currently im in a country where there a handful and all are married..must be at least 29yrs old and financially stable(dnt want ur money,but i dont want one who will ask me to take care of him)at least 5'9 in height not chubby and handsome(fulani,igbo,ebira top my list but i can manage the rest too)and educated too abeg!enh...and dont worry im hot enough for your liking..waiting...

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Soon To Be Husband Needed Urgently! by ellah254(f): 6:24pm On Aug 11, 2012
and dont insult me sexkillz..i already think your cool..lets not change that..:-)
Re: Boyfriend Soon To Be Husband Needed Urgently! by Acidosis(m): 6:24pm On Aug 11, 2012
Na wa oh
Re: Boyfriend Soon To Be Husband Needed Urgently! by hakunajay(m): 6:24pm On Aug 11, 2012
Really?
Re: Boyfriend Soon To Be Husband Needed Urgently! by Amya(f): 6:30pm On Aug 11, 2012
why the rush? if you need a naija man urgently, won't you rather relocate to a country where the single ones are in abundance?
Re: Boyfriend Soon To Be Husband Needed Urgently! by ellah254(f): 6:37pm On Aug 11, 2012
im away for work and will be back in nija in a year...and have been single for a while now..need to get um..'back in the game'for lack of a better word.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Soon To Be Husband Needed Urgently! by Dyt(f): 7:03pm On Aug 11, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: Boyfriend Soon To Be Husband Needed Urgently! by Idowuogbo(f): 7:04pm On Aug 11, 2012
Dis wan dey find express
Na wa o!!!!
Re: Boyfriend Soon To Be Husband Needed Urgently! by Acidosis(m): 7:09pm On Aug 11, 2012
Idowuogbo: Dis wan dey find express
Na wa o!!!!

Idowu plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. . .let me be the tickle in your dimple. . .
Re: Boyfriend Soon To Be Husband Needed Urgently! by Idowuogbo(f): 7:12pm On Aug 11, 2012
Acidosis:

Idowu plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. . .let me be the tickle in your dimple. . .
Haaaa!!!! He is coming for u. lipsrsealed
Re: Boyfriend Soon To Be Husband Needed Urgently! by Acidosis(m): 7:23pm On Aug 11, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Haaaa!!!! He is coming for u. lipsrsealed

no. . na you I want
Re: Boyfriend Soon To Be Husband Needed Urgently! by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 11, 2012
ellah254: and dont insult me sexkillz..i already think your cool..lets not change that..:-)
Re: Boyfriend Soon To Be Husband Needed Urgently! by 190: 7:52pm On Aug 11, 2012
op

weep no further 190 is here to deliver from your from sexual faustration

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Soon To Be Husband Needed Urgently! by StanleyDivine(m): 8:03pm On Aug 11, 2012
ellah254: ;Dokey,is there any guy worth dating here on nairaland?i want a serious hook up..dont worry you wont be dissapointed,i only like dating my naija brodas and currently im in a country where there a handful and all are married..must be at least 29yrs old and financially stable(dnt want ur money,but i dont want one who will ask me to take care of him)at least 5'9 in height not chubby and handsome(fulani,igbo,ebira top my list but i can manage the rest too)and educated too abeg!enh...and dont worry im hot enough for your liking..waiting...

U didn't state ur age,height,complexion etc. Are u frustrated dat u wan to buy a guy? I trust Naija guys. U Bleep up they treat u anon.
Re: Boyfriend Soon To Be Husband Needed Urgently! by acidtalk: 8:30pm On Aug 11, 2012
And over 3hours this thread is still hanging in here.
Whereas if it someone is their black book, it would have since been tossed to the dating section.

Useless moderators with the mixed standards.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Soon To Be Husband Needed Urgently! by ikekings(m): 8:32pm On Aug 11, 2012
Hmmmmm..... Anoda runaway NYMPHOMANIAC....
Re: Boyfriend Soon To Be Husband Needed Urgently! by Acidosis(m): 8:37pm On Aug 11, 2012
acidtalk: And over 3hours this thread is still hanging in here.
Whereas if it someone is their black book, it would have since been tossed to the dating section.

Useless moderators with the mixed standards.

bros you harsh oo. .
Re: Boyfriend Soon To Be Husband Needed Urgently! by Ishilove: 8:47pm On Aug 11, 2012
Acidosis:

Seriously dude, are you stalking Idowu??

@op, NL aint the place to search for a date because this forum is filled with psychos and retardeens
Re: Boyfriend Soon To Be Husband Needed Urgently! by jhydebaba(m): 8:48pm On Aug 11, 2012
I am the best applicant
Re: Boyfriend Soon To Be Husband Needed Urgently! by Ishilove: 8:48pm On Aug 11, 2012
190: op

weep no further 190 is here to deliver from your from sexual faustration
*FRUStration*, not FAUStration
Re: Boyfriend Soon To Be Husband Needed Urgently! by Idowuogbo(f): 8:52pm On Aug 11, 2012
Ishilove:

@op, NL aint the place to search for a date because this forum is filled with psychos and retardeens
Gba mi o! embarassed
Re: Boyfriend Soon To Be Husband Needed Urgently! by Oskilala: 9:00pm On Aug 11, 2012
Are u serz?
Re: Boyfriend Soon To Be Husband Needed Urgently! by Acidosis(m): 9:10pm On Aug 11, 2012
Ishilove:

okay . .I'll stop stalking . . .hope that makes you happy. .
Re: Boyfriend Soon To Be Husband Needed Urgently! by oatlala(m): 9:42pm On Aug 11, 2012
ellah254: ;Dokey,is there any guy worth dating here on nairaland?i want a serious hook up..dont worry you wont be dissapointed,i only like dating my naija brodas and currently im in a country where there a handful and all are married..must be at least 29yrs old and financially stable(dnt want ur money,but i dont want one who will ask me to take care of him)at least 5'9 in height not chubby and handsome(fulani,igbo,ebira top my list but i can manage the rest too)and educated too abeg!enh...and dont worry im hot enough for your liking..waiting...

Oshi o ma da ni ile pako. Iranu buruku. Fulani,igbira ko, a beg shift base, no desperate guy on nairaland
Re: Boyfriend Soon To Be Husband Needed Urgently! by ZUBY77(m): 11:13pm On Aug 11, 2012
Whats ur number, email, whatsapp id etc... I have a guy who matches your preferences...
Re: Boyfriend Soon To Be Husband Needed Urgently! by Ishilove: 5:05am On Aug 12, 2012
Acidosis:

okay . .I'll stop stalking . . .hope that makes you happy. .

Whatever floats your boat, honey grin
Re: Boyfriend Soon To Be Husband Needed Urgently! by Ishilove: 5:06am On Aug 12, 2012
ZUBY77: Whats ur number, email, whatsapp id etc... I have a guy who matches your preferences...
Talk true,the guy in question is ZUBY77 grin
Re: Boyfriend Soon To Be Husband Needed Urgently! by Ishilove: 5:07am On Aug 12, 2012
oatlala:

Oshi o ma da ni ile pako. Iranu buruku. Fulani,igbira ko, a beg shift base, no desperate guy on nairaland

Lol. Guy you harsh o cheesy
Re: Boyfriend Soon To Be Husband Needed Urgently! by Dyt(f): 5:08am On Aug 12, 2012
Ishilove:
Talk true,the guy in question is ZUBY77 grin

He's happily married
Re: Boyfriend Soon To Be Husband Needed Urgently! by turnstoner(m): 9:57am On Aug 12, 2012
Ellah254, dont mind all these losers. You are a very brave girl!

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Soon To Be Husband Needed Urgently! by turnstoner(m): 10:16am On Aug 12, 2012
Ellah254, i will like to continue this convo with you. this is my Email ad: onoruoizaoiza@gmail.com
Re: Boyfriend Soon To Be Husband Needed Urgently! by kayus2009: 10:47am On Aug 12, 2012
ellah254,i am ebira boy of 30 yrs old.call me on 07031094920 for further discussion.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Need A Gay Friend In Kaduna / Nairalanders In Lagos Let's Meet / May Born Calling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.