Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Slain Official:lastma Lied Against Yinka Johnson - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Slain Official:lastma Lied Against Yinka Johnson (1346 Views)

My Husband’s Killers Are Within The Political Circle ─ Slain APC Chief’s Wife / Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) / Lagos Robbery: Slain Fish Hawker Buried In Ikoyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slain Official:lastma Lied Against Yinka Johnson by Myself2(m): 7:24pm On Aug 11, 2012

Yinka Johnson’s version via her friends

You might have heard the story going round about the Banker who allegedly killed a LASTMA official by knocking him down with her car. Eye witnesses on the...
scene insist that the LASTMA official was in fact knocked down by a Danfo bus he was trying to accost AFTER he arrested the Banker for a traffic offence. In fact, her car was about being towed as can be seen from the picture on the lastma website. You can also see from the picture posted there that the car was empty. How did she get back in, ram the towing vehicle and killed the LASTMA man? LASTMA is trying to skew the story as murder and she is currently in detention. Please note that I have seen her car and it doesn’t have a single dent on it. Kindly spread the word and encourage eye witnesses to come forward and give statements at Panti where she is being held. She is a mother of 3 (including a 2mth old baby who is with her in detention). I know her personally. Please note that the incident happened yesterday morning 10/08/2012 at Ikota, Lekki ExpressWay. She was on her way to work. Please call 08037076890 if you have information or witnessed what actually happened. We need eye witnesses to counter their lies.
STATEMENT2
You may have seen the sensational headlines about a banker crushing a Lastma official to death. This is not true. Yinka was sitting with a Lastma Official in her stationery car which was about to be towed when another Lastma official on the road was run over by a danfo (comercial bus) quite some distance from her car. Her car bears no signs of impact as evidence and eye witnesses in the nearby taxi park confirmed this. The stories accusing her of murder were instigated by unscrupulous Lastma officials who are peddling the false charges and trigger-happy journalists who published uncorroborated stories of the incident without visiting the scene, checking with eye witnesses nor checking with the accused. A traffic offence and murder are certainly 2 different things. Yinka Johnson certainly did not commit murder. She’s a mother of three who instead of spending a peaceful weekend with her family is sleeping in a police station with her 2 month old baby, falsely accused. In cases like this, there are no winners, it is so tragic. Please help if you can provide any eye witness information on this case.
[img][/img]

In the picture above, the deceased is spotted standing by yinka's car

http://sisterhood247..com/2012/08/one-yinkajohnson-female-banker-with.html

Re: Slain Official:lastma Lied Against Yinka Johnson by Myself2(m): 7:26pm On Aug 11, 2012
@ Mod
Please move this to the front page
Re: Slain Official:lastma Lied Against Yinka Johnson by Chanchit: 7:56pm On Aug 11, 2012
I hope this is the truth, and i pray God vindicate her...
Re: Slain Official:lastma Lied Against Yinka Johnson by Sijo01(f): 8:14pm On Aug 11, 2012
God will definately see her through.

(1) (Reply)

Son Stabs Mother To Death / Jealous Boyfriend Burns His NYSC Girlfriend & Friend To Death In Port Harcourt / Who Killed Ibironke Sanni? Was It Suicide Or Murder?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.