Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,049 members, 7,956,904 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:04 PM

Are There Any Christian Coders/programmers? - Programming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Are There Any Christian Coders/programmers? (7730 Views)

Learning Resource Center(lrc) From Programmers/developers/coders / Beginning Coders Get Dirty / Thoughest Question To Answer. Even Top Coders May Fail. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Are There Any Christian Coders/programmers? by 2mNaira: 10:50pm On Oct 30, 2016
tpia1:
I mean people who genuinely love the lord.

I find 99% of people in these fields tend to be either gaay, muslims, atheists, satanists or any other anti-christian persuasion, and i wondered if there's anybody at all who's a serious christian (not anti -christian christian o) yet works in this career.

How did you come by your statistics?Why do you want to meet xtians?

I am a xtian, but I am interested in the answer to my questions.

And to those chiding him for asking to meet christians.I am sure you know that there is freedom of association.

You ought to have found out why he wants to meet christians first.

While I do not discriminate against people I think people should associate with like minds.

If you are an atheist marry fellow atheist and be friends with fellow atheist and you will get along fine.Same goes with other categories of persons.

Why would I want to be friends with or marry somrone who thinks there is something wrong with me for believing in God.

I'll rather be friends with or marry some who would strengthen my faith in God not someone who will weaken it becsuse I value my faith in God.

I get along with well with all classes of people.Many of such people take me as their friend but as far as I am concerned no real useful or meaningful friendship can come out of people who have opposing believes. Only argument,criticism, condescension,patronage,scorn,ridicule and such like can come out such friendship.

Bible says,"Can two work together except they agree.

Once a person ridicules my God and my faith which I value so much I know he and I cannot really be friend in the true sense of the word.Why should I set myself up for experiencing the ridiculing and speaking ill of my God and my faith.

Birds of a feather should flock together.
Re: Are There Any Christian Coders/programmers? by bishwasbh: 10:42am On Nov 03, 2021
tpia1:
I mean people who genuinely love the lord.

I find 99% of people in these fields tend to be either gaay, muslims, atheists, satanists or any other anti-christian persuasion, and i wondered if there's anybody at all who's a serious christian (not anti -christian christian o) yet works in this career.

It doesn't mean "Christian programmers doesn't exist" if you don't see them. Research carefully, Larry Wall and Donald Knuth are very popular Chrisitan programmers/developers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Generate A Word File .doc/.docx Using Php / Web Development Using ASP / C Programming Assignment Help ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.