Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,282 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Usa Student Visa Stories - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Usa Student Visa Stories (16033 Views)

Polish Student Visa / How To Pass USA Student Interview Visa In Nigeria / Please whats the price of Malaysia student Visa Application, and docs needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usa Student Visa Stories by uspry1(f): 2:12pm On May 07, 2008
uslomonlo:

hello,
ernal or anybody else
can i use my master debit card to pay my sevis fees from nigeria?

Is there a website where i can get the different prices of air ticket fees of different airlines to the US?

if no kindly let me know how much i'll get the ticket.my destination is Tulsa international airport.

Thank you in advance

use GOOGLE.COM to type "flight travel+Oklahoma" exactly without an quotation. You will find 399,000 narrowed search result looking for flight booking reservation.

You can use your debit card to pay for flight booking reservation online and print it out for your VISA interviewer as your credible source document.

Like @ernal has said to check out sites of Delta airline/North American Airline/Lufthansa yourself comparing those flight ticket prices varied which one is the most affordable price for you in order to book your flight online.
Re: Usa Student Visa Stories by 2Rich4U(m): 6:20pm On May 07, 2008

hello,
i am about to apply for VISA .As per GRE and TOEFL score as two of the documents i need to take along for the interview ,do i take

the student copy sent to me by GRE and TOEFL or i order for a new score.

Actually a guy at the emabassy mailed me that i should not send score be sent to them. but that i should bring a copy when i am

coming.NOw you know GRE and TOFEL will not send the official copy

to the student.So what do i do.if i order a new score it can only be to the embassy.And i have already opened the student copy.

Thank you in advance anyone

@uslomonlo - you don't need to order another copy of your toefl or gre. All you need to take with you is the copy of the result that was mailed to you.
Re: Usa Student Visa Stories by toyosiwemi(f): 8:50am On Jun 24, 2009
Hi Everyone,

Please i need help o. I kept my appointment at the embassy on the 15th june but I wasnt aware of the SEVIS fee payment. The guys were very nice and they actually noted it that i came and told me to go and pay then send a mail to lagosstudentvisas@state.gov to request another appointment time. I have paid and sent my details since 17th of june but i am yet to recieve a response from them. The automail sent to me said i should wait 3-4 days and ill get a response, Its been 5 days now, can someone please tell me what steps to take??
Re: Usa Student Visa Stories by smile11s(m): 12:52pm On Jun 24, 2009
@toyosi,

Dont panic, you will be replied tomorrow. They normally send out appointment dates every Thursday.

I was refused visas on June 11, I cant sill understand why I was.

I studied in Australia and was transferred to United states.

Came down to Nigeria to apply,

My school fees have been paid fully,

My interview was going smoothly until I was asked how many schools I applied, I said two,

What were the application fees, then I FLOPPED WITH THAT,

u gat be very prepared for the interview.

lucks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Usa Student Visa Stories by toyosiwemi(f): 3:54pm On Jun 24, 2009
@smiles11s

Thanks so much.Ill be expectant tomorrow then. Im sorry about your visa, maybe you could appeal. But really why didnt you apply from australia? are you a nigerian?
Re: Usa Student Visa Stories by chux4liv(m): 8:12am On Nov 23, 2010
prince_onx:

No wonder I dey sneeze all this days so na here them dey call my name!

@Biabeke: You're are saying nonsense! you hear me? You can't just come here and try to misslead people. Just incase you didn't read it clearly the first time, I called you a lier and you are still lying. The embassy are not the one to notify you if you win a DV visa lottery like you claimed. National Visa Center (department of states) are the once to do that and everyother thing has to be completed with them before they forward your file to the embassy for an interview/visa. There's no way on earth that they will approve an immigrant DV visa for you and send it to the embassy to sit and wait for you! who filled out the biological information for you? (you do that before your file gets to the embassy) who did the affidavit of support in your absence? (also needed before dv approval) who do you think you're fooling? don't even fool yourself more by cooking up stories.
Just incase you don't know, there are people that came here in the 60s that are legal residents of the US but not citizens. In July of last two years or so a law was passed that you can't renew your 10yrs green card morethan once! before them, it cost only $90 or $190 to renew a green card and some people can careless about becoming citizen (thats not my case anyway). And if you dey wonder how I become citizen, stay there dey wonder till you turn to wonderer! make sure you wonder how I came over here too.

dnative: thanks the correction but you know this is a forum! some readers might visit this thread only once and never come back to this same topic again! what will that leave them with stories like "going for a students visa interview and ended up with a green card?" All the same, thanks for enlightening Biabeke too.

Hey Biabeke: Drop or send me your e-mail address! I'll not only mail you pictures of me in the Navy but I'll also scan and mail you copy of my ID and my Release letter since we both have time. Call me a coward if you want but I left after 911 while I still have my first year grace to stay or leave! so kid, continue from where we stooped since na your papa get America! Good luck!

@ Prince, Dude naa waa for you oooo, Naa your nija brother u dey attack like that, grin grin grin Anyway reading your write-up i agree with you. what biabeke said cant be 100% correct but just give him some element of doubt
Re: Usa Student Visa Stories by nelajayi(m): 3:40pm On Feb 07, 2016
any recent info on this topic?
Re: Usa Student Visa Stories by Francity: 10:30am On Sep 15, 2017
loveme777 please help a brother about an info..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Update On Third Mainland Bridge Repairs (Week 15) / Oyo State Introduces Pace Setter Transport And Card For Cheap Transports / Nigerians In Winnipeg Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.