Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,285 members, 7,815,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Lagos State To Compensate Victims Of Otedola Bridge - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos State To Compensate Victims Of Otedola Bridge (16211 Views)

Dashcam Footage Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire/Explosion / Eyewitness Reveals Cause Of Otedola Bridge Explosion: Foolishness Killed Them / Otedola Bridge Lagos Tanker Fire: Man Narrates How He Escaped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos State To Compensate Victims Of Otedola Bridge by Mrop(m): 6:08am On Jul 24, 2018
n a bid to compensate victims of Otedola Bridge fire accident in Lagos, Lagos State has decided to help those that are affected in the Otedola Bridge fire accident and have scheduled a meeting date. See photo below

Gist from praize news.

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/lagos-state-to-compensate-victims-of-otedola-bridge/

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State To Compensate Victims Of Otedola Bridge by Mrop(m): 6:08am On Jul 24, 2018
Wow

5 Likes

Re: Lagos State To Compensate Victims Of Otedola Bridge by HotMario: 6:11am On Jul 24, 2018
At all at all.

Na e bad pass.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State To Compensate Victims Of Otedola Bridge by Nogodye(m): 6:12am On Jul 24, 2018
That's a good development

9 Likes

Re: Lagos State To Compensate Victims Of Otedola Bridge by Mutemenot(m): 6:15am On Jul 24, 2018
Things like this makes me happy. I just pray Ambode use the right people in coordinating the meeting to avoid hijacking which common in situations like this.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State To Compensate Victims Of Otedola Bridge by Tallesty1(m): 6:31am On Jul 24, 2018
Mutemenot:
Things like this makes me happy. I just pray Ambode use the right people in coordinating the meeting to avoid hijacking which common in situations like this.
I just hope something good comes out of it.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos State To Compensate Victims Of Otedola Bridge by Nobody: 6:52am On Jul 24, 2018
That's if the money will get to the destination..
Re: Lagos State To Compensate Victims Of Otedola Bridge by nepapole(m): 6:55am On Jul 24, 2018
nice move
Re: Lagos State To Compensate Victims Of Otedola Bridge by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 24, 2018
ok
Re: Lagos State To Compensate Victims Of Otedola Bridge by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 24, 2018
grin
Re: Lagos State To Compensate Victims Of Otedola Bridge by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:46am On Jul 24, 2018
GOOD GOVERNANCE
Bless you Ambode.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lagos State To Compensate Victims Of Otedola Bridge by temitolex(m): 11:47am On Jul 24, 2018
Great move by people who cares

1 Like

Re: Lagos State To Compensate Victims Of Otedola Bridge by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 11:47am On Jul 24, 2018
Nice one. God bless Lagos State.

Eko oni baje. Itesiwaju Eko lojewalogun.
Re: Lagos State To Compensate Victims Of Otedola Bridge by neweraomo: 11:48am On Jul 24, 2018
Rip to the dead ...how much will they give them ?
Re: Lagos State To Compensate Victims Of Otedola Bridge by ArinzeAnthony03: 11:48am On Jul 24, 2018
That's nice move Lagos state...
Re: Lagos State To Compensate Victims Of Otedola Bridge by joeace2020(m): 11:48am On Jul 24, 2018
Thank God. Let's hope unscrupulous elements don't hijack this as some Nigerians are known for doing anything without remorse and conscience for money.

Hurry up and join my video and animation training on Nairaland today! follow my signature link.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State To Compensate Victims Of Otedola Bridge by GlorifiedTunde(m): 11:48am On Jul 24, 2018
Wow!

LAGOS IS A DEVELOPED COUNTRY lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State To Compensate Victims Of Otedola Bridge by tstx(m): 11:48am On Jul 24, 2018
Does the bridge belong to Otedola??

RIP to the dead

see my signature
Re: Lagos State To Compensate Victims Of Otedola Bridge by richeeyo(m): 11:48am On Jul 24, 2018
People go start they talk, i had 5 million naira cas in the car with me that day it all got burnt
Re: Lagos State To Compensate Victims Of Otedola Bridge by Neofingerz: 11:49am On Jul 24, 2018
If you think money can erase the pain the family of the dead feels....... hit share if not hit like
God bless
Re: Lagos State To Compensate Victims Of Otedola Bridge by Niyinficient(m): 11:49am On Jul 24, 2018
First in History! i hope it happens
Re: Lagos State To Compensate Victims Of Otedola Bridge by Kendumazy(m): 11:49am On Jul 24, 2018
Good one. I hope Gov Ambode give this a good monitoring as it wouldn't be good some people steal such benefits, make themselves happy over such horrible incident.

Cheap Samsung phones. Check my signature.
Re: Lagos State To Compensate Victims Of Otedola Bridge by flyca: 11:49am On Jul 24, 2018
tstx:
Na Otedola get the bridge?

see my signature
The bridge is beside Otedola Estate hence the name.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State To Compensate Victims Of Otedola Bridge by DONADAMS(m): 11:50am On Jul 24, 2018
nice...
Re: Lagos State To Compensate Victims Of Otedola Bridge by mizzy007(m): 11:50am On Jul 24, 2018
Even dead people will come that day for their share...
Re: Lagos State To Compensate Victims Of Otedola Bridge by BabaRamota1980: 11:50am On Jul 24, 2018
Lagos State, by "compensating" is admitting wrong doing.

Id like to know what wrongs they are guilty of in the incidence.

They should help......thats act of magnanimity and accountability.

....but to compensate...
Re: Lagos State To Compensate Victims Of Otedola Bridge by tayo4ng(m): 11:50am On Jul 24, 2018
Good move,not like bubu chasing shadows

1 Like

Re: Lagos State To Compensate Victims Of Otedola Bridge by Therealev: 11:53am On Jul 24, 2018
The compensation wont bring them back, but it's a very noble thing to do. Kudos
Re: Lagos State To Compensate Victims Of Otedola Bridge by obowunmi(m): 11:54am On Jul 24, 2018
Up Ambode
Re: Lagos State To Compensate Victims Of Otedola Bridge by johnbull2017(m): 11:54am On Jul 24, 2018
Let us hear the outcome of the meeting first before concluding.
Re: Lagos State To Compensate Victims Of Otedola Bridge by Emassive(m): 11:55am On Jul 24, 2018
It is Nigeria's insurance not state government that is paying.

To add after reading some comments.

It has nothing to do with government as they are only to provide a platform for the affected victims to be reached because the state alone has the manifesto of lost properties.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

98 Nigerians From Edo Return From Libya / Are Distpatch Riders The Next Menace On Lagos Roads? / Agent Demanding N1.3M For Visa To Spain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.