Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,838 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? (47688 Views)

You Will Never Throw Away Rice Water After Reading This...! / Toilet Tissue Or Water. Which Is Right? / Tissue Paper Or Water: Which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by Abujafood: 11:41am On Aug 13, 2012
DICKtator: Please you guys need to be fast and reach a consensus. I just took a dump and I still don't know which is more suitable to use!.
My anus is waiting to be cleaned and I need to pick one real quick!!!.

P.S: why are all these flies surrounding me? Is there are party about to go down?
grin grin grin grin

Call me if you want the correct answer! No consultation fee for the first 1 minute but after that you'll pay N100 per minute for professional advice!
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by Super1759: 11:42am On Aug 13, 2012
I was brought up using toilet roll, but when I went for service I was forced to use water because they don't sell toilet rolls in the community. Mehn, we turned to water and I discover its cleaner,sharper, economical, easy and fast...looooool
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 13, 2012
i dont sh[i]i[/i]t cheesy
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by yankidelta(m): 11:43am On Aug 13, 2012
Water!Just endeavour to wash you hands properly when U̶̲̥̅̊ r done
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by mazaje(m): 11:44am On Aug 13, 2012
[img]http://2.bp..com/_6NqiahIEU_o/StXJtFSSwfI/AAAAAAAAAA8/-qLARvVGCEE/s1600/IMG_0203.jpg[/img]

This type of toilets are the best. . .You use tissues and then they help your wash off after wards. .
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by snowdrops(m): 11:44am On Aug 13, 2012
How disgusting digging your hands in anus, and washing with water which by the way is not an antiseptic and leaves any germs/ bacteria behind.

1 Like

Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by juman(m): 11:46am On Aug 13, 2012
Lordave: None of the above. Use Newspaper or cocoyam leaf.

Or use stone. grin grin
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by kandiikane(m): 11:46am On Aug 13, 2012
Abujafood:

You're missing my point aren't you? It seems you overlooked the whole post and focused on only the "poor have no choice" besides can't you catch a joke without being told it's one?

It did not seem like a joke. When people find out about toilet rolls, they start to misbehave thinking they are now civilized when in fact, they are just being dirty.

2 Likes

Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by denzel2009: 11:47am On Aug 13, 2012
is this not part of the reason women keep long nails to unhook things from crevices?
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by Revolva(m): 11:48am On Aug 13, 2012
Ol boy I still miss using cassava leaves am sure dats wat president jonathan uses that's is why the boss like anything made from cassava--- even the stick of used corn -agbado cleans well - we are africans ahoooo;;;;
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by kandiikane(m): 11:49am On Aug 13, 2012
snowdrops: How disgusting digging your hands in anus, and washing with water which by the way is not an antiseptic and leaves any germs/ bacteria behind.

Heey!

Using tissue alone leaves fecal matter on you. You are basically going around, sitting in people's chairs with ÿour unwashed azz.

That's plain nasty.

2 Likes

Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by juman(m): 11:50am On Aug 13, 2012
Using water is more hygienic for sure.
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by ismaeel86(m): 11:51am On Aug 13, 2012
water all the way... safe, hygienic, economical and easy to use. sometimes i wish i can take my buta (kettle) to where i work or public places.
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by alienware(m): 11:51am On Aug 13, 2012
Try sand paper. Lol
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by stupor(m): 11:51am On Aug 13, 2012
As a matter fact and. More hygienic purposes using clean water ensures good toilet sanitation.

Its just so awkward when most times,high-rated places,lounges,banks,hotels,what is mostly common in their lath is tissue which is not very ideal.

Water should be used at all times.

Its always being used from ages past.
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by azpekuliar: 11:52am On Aug 13, 2012
This has nothing to do with class or civilization. ''...na water I dey use to clean my yansh wen I sh1t finish.'' Period! grin
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by DonaldGenes(m): 11:53am On Aug 13, 2012
kandiikane:

Using tissue alone is nasty. No wonder you find skidmarks on your boxers.

Use tissue, wipe your azz and then get water and soap to wash it.
hmmmmmmmmmmmph
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by asha80(m): 11:54am On Aug 13, 2012
i have friends who wash butt.whenever they come around and use my toilet i always see sprinkles of water scattered on the toilet floor. angryi have friends who wash butt.whenever they come around and use my toilet i always see sprinkles of water scattered on the toilet floor.
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by DaMayor1: 11:54am On Aug 13, 2012
Tissue is a western thing. As we know, they are not the best to borrow hygiene from, considering the fact that taking showers is still strange to them. Na beg before them even begin to brush teeth. I keep a pack of minty gum in my bag just because of them.
I guess the underwear is the best judge in this matter.
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by kandiikane(m): 11:54am On Aug 13, 2012
DICKtator: Please you guys need to be fast and reach a consensus. I just took a dump and I still don't know which is more suitable to use!.
My anus is waiting to be cleaned and I need to pick one real quick!!!.

P.S: why are all these flies surrounding me? Is there are party about to go down?
grin grin grin grin

*dies*
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by Lordave: 11:55am On Aug 13, 2012
juman:

Or use stone. grin grin
hahahaha my village brother.
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by Lexusgs430: 11:57am On Aug 13, 2012
Baby wipes to scoop and water to rinse !!!!
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by odumdesmond: 11:59am On Aug 13, 2012
Lordave: None of the above. Use Newspaper or cocoyam leaf.
hahahahahahahaha, lwkmd !!!! This is a throw back to stone age era when men lived in cage!
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by stepone(m): 11:59am On Aug 13, 2012
Hygienically and scientifically, is best to use water and dry the water hold backs on you with tissue. It looks odd if ur cloth back side is wet from the water u use in the toilet. the moment u notice it, u wont feel comfortable.

Importantly use water to clean up after toilet, and necessarily clean up water with tissues.

I guess most people will agree with me on this.
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by Dvessel(m): 12:01pm On Aug 13, 2012
Dat man knows what he is doing,what we eat here in nigeria,requires one even using diluted acid to wash after loo. Compare somebody who ate vegetable n spirit as dinner,to sombody who's lot is akpu,(fufu,loeloe)cocoyam,abacha,nkwobi etc. Infact d kind of fibre thread contained in our food n colour,requires industrial washing machine cos tissue cant do the job. Unless u want to be buying ur catapault panties or boxers everyday
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by snowdrops(m): 12:02pm On Aug 13, 2012
kandiikane:

Heey!

Using tissue alone leaves fecal matter on you. You are basically going around, sitting in people's chairs with ÿour unwashed azz.

That's plain nasty.

Look, there are various quality and texture of tissue. The one I use is designed to remove the last particle of feaces. On the other hand, water would splash, leaves deadly bacteria on your hands which can spread thru handshake, computer keyboard etc.

1 Like

Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by FelixL(m): 12:04pm On Aug 13, 2012
Da Mayor[b:
]Tissue is a western thing.[/b] As we know, they are not the best to borrow hygiene from, considering the fact that taking showers is still strange to them. Na beg before them even begin to brush teeth. I keep a pack of minty gum in my bag just because of them.

Indeed. Am a westerner and stopped this method long time ago after visiting India and learning there how to get clean with water. To use only tissue is disgusting.
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 13, 2012
to those that say tissue, why not use tissue to clean-up after eating Amala, Semo or Eba then use the Hand to rub your eye... to those who say water you are correct

3 Likes

Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by stepone(m): 12:04pm On Aug 13, 2012
Da Mayor: Tissue is a western thing. As we know, they are not the best to borrow hygiene from, considering the fact that taking showers is still strange to them. Na beg before them even begin to brush teeth. I keep a pack of minty gum in my bag just because of them.

Sounded... Good point. Thats why there st!nk all year-in and out.
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by megawax8: 12:05pm On Aug 13, 2012
at d end water wuld stil be mentioned......WATER ANYWHERE,ANITYM,ANIDAY.......
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by Clemzy16(m): 12:06pm On Aug 13, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

i do all my natural duties (shyting_) in the morning before i go to work. it is sufficient for 1 day and i can control even for 2-3 days (though i dont normally). i only use public toilets for urinating for which you dont really require anything. and for those who have some internal problems/disease(diarrhoea), you can keep a small tumbler @ workplace under the desk, which you can refill anytime with water from the washroom, in case it is that urgent. undecided
same here..
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by MariaGoretti: 12:06pm On Aug 13, 2012
Tissue, den wipes works for mi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours / School Girl Loses Finger To Lizard Droppings Concoction (photo) / Slayqueen Creates A Scene While Trying To Receive An Injection (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.