Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,598 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

Up Close & Personal With Omotola Jalade-ekeinde - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Up Close & Personal With Omotola Jalade-ekeinde (11737 Views)

Caption This Photo of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Dancing / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde's Outfit To AMAA 2015 In South Africa (photo) / Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Up Close & Personal With Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by Basic(m): 8:32pm On Aug 12, 2012
cap28: This fat faced woman again does she pay u ppl to post stories 0abt her boring life?
If you're having problems with her, get on the 3rd mainlaind bridge and jump into the water. That way, all hatred in you will be eaten by fish.
Re: Up Close & Personal With Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by avicky(f): 10:41pm On Aug 12, 2012
lola.luv:
^^cheesy
High five for that comment, Idowu mi toh make sense!

@TEMISMITH
She is an irresponsible woman, yet she has a blossoming career, 4 lovely kids and a husband of 16 years still tripping! She's got countless movies, an album, a Grammy IV and various charity works under her belt. If all these is what it means to be irresponsible, can I please be irresponsible too? Some so called 'responsible' ones neva even enter house, dem don dey dash them slap(s) finish!

So a mother shouldn't be sexy again, ba? Have you forgotten she's a wife? You want the husband eyeing air hostess ni?
tongue

Agreed happy appearances can be deceptive. But take the Ekeindes as they appear, till proven otherwise!
But i read in a soft sell magzine sometimes ago that Captain Ekeinde dey knack dose air hostess akpako.
He even said he sees ladies dt are more beautiful than his wife evryday.
But as for d interview, let's just accept dt dey are happily married.
Re: Up Close & Personal With Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by Goldieluks: 1:12am On Aug 13, 2012
ijebabe:

You’ve been married for 16 years now. Tell me, how has your marriage been?
I bless God, it’s been wonderful. God has been very good and I give most of the glory to Him. And secondly I’d give most of the credit to my husband. [/b]Because I think I’m the difficult one, because of the demands of my career and because I’m the woman. But he’s been extremely supportive.

[b]How old are your children?

My first is going to be 16, then I have a 14 year old, a 12 and a 10 year-old.

Epic fail!!
All [/b]the glory is suppose to go to God, not [b]most of the glory, mrs DUH!!

1 Like

Re: Up Close & Personal With Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by tpia5: 5:42am On Aug 13, 2012
You got married at 18 and your oldest daughter is 16 now. What would be your reaction if she comes to you and tells you she wants to get married now or in two years time?

If he’s as good as my husband or better, yes, I would let her go on. If he falls short, no.

wow.

where is the husband from btw. I think the kids should be yoruba.
Re: Up Close & Personal With Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by tpia5: 5:43am On Aug 13, 2012
the first picture is nice- looks like one of those cover girl ads.

is she representing any makeup company?
Re: Up Close & Personal With Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by shilling(f): 7:52am On Aug 13, 2012
Not a fan but I respect her as a person.
Re: Up Close & Personal With Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by lape808: 12:31pm On Aug 13, 2012
Nice
Re: Up Close & Personal With Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by Fpersiee(m): 2:59pm On Aug 13, 2012
omotala jolade ekeind. solidifying the stands
Re: Up Close & Personal With Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by tpia5: 3:55pm On Aug 13, 2012
Just read the first page comments and yes, its true the husband sees sexy air hostesses all day, so can the wife really afford not to look the same.

in addition, she's a model and imo, she still dresses with decorum for the most part.

save for a couple of risque pictures, could actually have been worse but she generally tries to exercise a little caution.

just my observations- may or may not be wrong.
Re: Up Close & Personal With Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by LordReed(m): 7:04pm On Aug 13, 2012
One question: Did she do a tummy tuck? Because the speed at which that belly reduced I don't believe that exercise and training took it down so fast.
Re: Up Close & Personal With Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by ijebabe: 1:20pm On Aug 25, 2012
Lord_Reed: One question: Did she do a tummy tuck? Because the speed at which that belly reduced I don't believe that exercise and training took it down so fast.
Not to my knowledge but there are special undergarments grin to make you look more shapely. Altho I don't think Omotola needs that. Some pics are from earlier on in her modelling days.
Re: Up Close & Personal With Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by ijebabe: 1:22pm On Aug 25, 2012
So since I'm not opening any new threads on Omotola, I'll just update this one tongue

Omotola is currently in Jamaica on vacation and tweeted some sizzling photos of herself on the island yesterday. Looking HOT!

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Swazi Lady Whose B00bs Got People Talking During Their Cultural Festival / Yemi Alade Celebrates 7m Youtube View Of 'OH MY GOSH' / Meet Actress Nkechi Nweje's Pretty Young Daughter Who Interprets Her Scripts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.