Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

How To Recharge Your Modem With Your Mobile Phone - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Recharge Your Modem With Your Mobile Phone (5470 Views)

Create A Full Website Using Your Mobile Phone / New Website Topup Genie Lets You Recharge Your Phone's Airtime Online / Multilinks Modem With 18gb Active On The Night Plan For Sale At 11,000. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Recharge Your Modem With Your Mobile Phone by ohbrace(m): 12:59pm On Aug 12, 2012
Most of people who connect and surf the net from home usually have to go outside once in a while to purchase whatever airtime they need to recharge their modem, but have you taught of your connection ending at a time you are in middle of something important and you can’t afford to go out to recharge or possible you can’t find where to recharge? Don’t panic I have a solution, it happened to me and I don’t want you to go through any stress that can arise from this kind of situation.

I want to share with you today how to recharge your modern whether Starcomms, Visafone, Multilinks, Globacom, MTN, Airtel or Etisalat with any amount of airtime without stepping an inch outside your home.

I was online one Sunday night around 11 pm in the middle of a chat and my connection stopped working, after little investigation; I discovered my subscription had expired, I was stranded at first, but I quickly remembered that I have PocketMoni on my phone, so I quickly checked my PocketMoni balance and discovered that I had about N5, 550 (Five thousand five hundred and fifty Naira) balance, and I needed about N6,500 to re-activate my connection, I called a friend who sent N1, 000 from his PocketMoni Account, I quickly reactivated and in no time I was back online. That was how I was able to continue my chat that night, if not for PocketMoni; I wouldn’t have been able to conclude with my clients.

Apart from that, PocketMoni can also be used to be used to pay for goods and services on the go.

Time is money they say, so don’t lack of knowledge cost you anything, to register for PocketMoni today for free, simply send “Reg FirstName LastName 002879” in a text message to 20220 or visit HERE for more details.www.jindublog.com

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Ng Online Payment Gateway / Why Does 95 Percent Of Nigerian Websites Run Without SSL ? / 6 Reasons Your Website Is Not Generating Traffic And How To Fix Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.