Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,572 members, 7,816,406 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Pls I Need Ng Online Payment Gateway - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Pls I Need Ng Online Payment Gateway (5469 Views)

Best NG Online Payment Solution / Eyowo: The Payment Gateway You've Been Waiting For! / Which Online Payment System To Choose For Our Website? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Ng Online Payment Gateway by DOLLARS10: 2:40am On Jan 04, 2009
Hello naira land can any one help my out , i am about to lunch ONLINE AUCTION here in nigeria but i dont know if there is any online payment gateway here in nigeria that i can integrate to my website as payment gateway like ebay and paypal.

it will be great if anyone can help. the website is ready,

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Ng Online Payment Gateway by jmslimx(m): 8:55pm On Jan 04, 2009
interswitch is very reliable at least and better
Re: Pls I Need Ng Online Payment Gateway by Spadmin1: 6:30pm On Jan 25, 2009
Whats your website called?

There are many similar others, but you have started on the right foot by asking your question. Also by not pasting your url if your website is not realy ready. Check out SoftPay and begin your integrstion and your a winner!

SoftPay has been set up with the small scale netprenuer in mind, people that cannot afford to pay ridiculous amounts as 'registration fee',

SoftPay is working hard to make e-commerce in Nigeria what it really
should be. We are looking to improve the integrity of Nigerian e-commerce
as a result we dont take on just anybody. All SoftPay merchants must be
able to have enough confidence in their products and customer satisfaction
to be able to offer a 'Money back Guarantee' to their clients.
Good news for 'Netpreneurs' who have managed to open a paypal account but
now have a problem of cashing the funds out. In the next coming weeks,
SoftPay will start to accept PayPay as a means to load your account. So
your customers can pay you in Naira with their US/UK credit cards.
We know that business is not all about making money. Give a world class
quality service first and the big bucks will roll in much latter. We are
prepared to wait.

See you at the top, however long it takes. Rome was not built in a day.
Despise not your days of small beginings!  Wink

SOFTPAY - Inspiring trust in Nigrrian e-commerce
Re: Pls I Need Ng Online Payment Gateway by dejman: 6:28am On Jan 26, 2009
DOLLARS10:

Hello naira land can any one help my out , i am about to lunch ONLINE AUCTION here in nigeria but i dont know if there is any online payment gateway here in nigeria that i can integrate to my website as payment gateway like ebay and paypal.

You can try www.netnaira.com
They have integrated interswitch into their gateway and are implementing etranzact and Vpay. It will be a good shot to get all 3 payment gateways available to your website at the best cost possible.

Good luck
Re: Pls I Need Ng Online Payment Gateway by tdops: 11:25am On Apr 14, 2010
I have had experience with the 2 major ones, Interswitch and VPay and my advise is that you stick to Interswitch!!!

Its either VPay does not have a clue about the business or their staff are just incompetent. They wasted my time for 3 months and felt like they were doing me a favour even when i am the paying customer!!! Yes, i am still angry!!! angry angry angry cool

On the other hand, even though Interswitch do not reply emails to the email address on their website but at least if you turn up at thier office they will see you. I sent my cousin there and within a week i was up and running. And it cost 150,000 Naira but if you open an account with GTB, you can get it for 75,000 Naira

I wish all the best
Re: Pls I Need Ng Online Payment Gateway by olujames(m): 11:53pm On Feb 04, 2011
Re: Pls I Need Ng Online Payment Gateway by puzuwe: 9:00am On Mar 18, 2013
currently use www.payfas.com to accept online payment and they are fantastic .

Try them.
Re: Pls I Need Ng Online Payment Gateway by diranfbi(m): 1:33pm On Sep 25, 2013
Interswitch/gtpay integration

Get an interswitch/gtpay online payment gateway integrated on your website.

We do online payment integration on custom websites and all major CMS’ including:

wordpress, Joomla

Magento, Opencart

Oscommerce, dupral

Your website must be live or at on a test environment that can be accessed over the
internet. We can also help develop your website to meet international standards and requirements.

Follow this link and complete the form:
http://e-magin.com/interswitchgtpay-integration
Re: Pls I Need Ng Online Payment Gateway by rflexii(m): 11:23am On Sep 29, 2013
UBA u-collect is the best for me, it accepts InterSwitch, MasterCard, visa, eTranzact as well as foreign cards. The sweetest part of it all is that it's completely free of charge unlike InterSwitch (150k) and GTBank (75k). smiley
Re: Pls I Need Ng Online Payment Gateway by ediaro: 10:10pm On Feb 18, 2015
UBA UCollect is a good option, GTBank GTPay is also not a bad idea, you can get a very extensive review of both at http://ediaro.com/wrd/top-10-online-payment-processing-platforms-in-nigeria-2014/ .

Wishing you all the best
Re: Pls I Need Ng Online Payment Gateway by nigeriasoftware: 1:49am On Mar 05, 2015
DOLLARS10:

Try WowPay.com it also have robust dispute system, similar to Paypal and accepts payments in multiple countries.

(1) (Reply)

Why Does 95 Percent Of Nigerian Websites Run Without SSL ? / 6 Reasons Your Website Is Not Generating Traffic And How To Fix Them / Factors That Can Affect Your Ranking Position On Google - Climaxbox

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.