Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,545 members, 7,823,393 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Pes (pro Evolution Soccer) And Wining Eleven. - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Pes (pro Evolution Soccer) And Wining Eleven. (5117 Views)

Some Features of the Newly Released Pro Evolution Soccer 14 / Registration Code For Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 / Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pes (pro Evolution Soccer) And Wining Eleven. by topeteadr(m): 8:34am On Dec 21, 2007
Pls guys i need ur help.
There is this guy i play 'pes' and wining eleven wit that always beat me, no matter where we play it, in my house or in his house.
So i need u guys to help me wit cheat codes that would help me floor the guy mercilessly, coz thats what he always use 2 beat me.

Pls guys, i want 2 beat this guy 1nce in my life.
Any cheat code wuld do.
Re: Pes (pro Evolution Soccer) And Wining Eleven. by DisGuy: 9:25am On Dec 22, 2007
are you sure he is using cheat codes?
he might just be too good for you
try playing on your own in pro mode, you'll get beat most of the time but hey
you are learning
plus set your formation properly, focus on the way he attacks cheesy
Re: Pes (pro Evolution Soccer) And Wining Eleven. by dinozzo(m): 4:24pm On Dec 22, 2007
Poster is funny grin. Why don't u practice some more play the master league learn how to score more effectively with freekicks that helps a lot and making succession of accurate passes too.
Re: Pes (pro Evolution Soccer) And Wining Eleven. by topeteadr(m): 1:58am On Dec 23, 2007
I'm a student. So i dont hv time 4 that.
Re: Pes (pro Evolution Soccer) And Wining Eleven. by topeteadr(m): 2:00am On Dec 23, 2007
I only play when i'm home and that only happens when were on break. And when I come the guy trashes me mercilessly.
Re: Pes (pro Evolution Soccer) And Wining Eleven. by DisGuy: 4:38am On Dec 23, 2007
take your game to school, play at night esp when you are bored
sleep at 5am or you see light coming through the curtains
Re: Pes (pro Evolution Soccer) And Wining Eleven. by topeteadr(m): 12:25pm On Dec 23, 2007
Wtf?.
Do u want me to start sleeping in class.
Re: Pes (pro Evolution Soccer) And Wining Eleven. by ThugLife1(m): 1:16pm On Dec 27, 2007
tope_teadr:

Wtf?.
Do u want me to start sleeping in class.
Yea
Choose between wining the game and sleeping in class grin
Re: Pes (pro Evolution Soccer) And Wining Eleven. by Migines(m): 5:00pm On Jan 01, 2008
@TT
in pro i'm the best der waz, der is and d best der ever will be.
Lemme help u out. Use the 4-3-3 formation.(using edit position) Draw d player in centre mid-field back by two steps. Draw the player centre forward back by two steps. Move any of the wing forward players(preferably a lone striker who is very fast) forward by one step.
In cntre midfield use a player like ronaldinho, lampard or ballack(depending on ur team)
use a right footed player on left midfield and a right footed player in left midfield.

Follow dis formation and u'll become deadly.

Now stay tuned for my game plan.(top secret)
i'll reveal it to u coz u'll never get to play wit me.(d formation is very effective on PES5 & PES7)
Re: Pes (pro Evolution Soccer) And Wining Eleven. by Migines(m): 5:08pm On Jan 01, 2008
Game plan

4 centre attack

make sure the centre mid field player initiates d attack to allow d rest get into position. He doznt av to be fast but his average pass accuracy must be at least 78. Wen hes wit d ball, pass to d centre forward keep watching the radar and immediately a wing forward runs into space, give a through pass. If d winger connects wit d pass, keep runnin wit d ball just wen u reach the end of d box pull bak(blive me, two or more player wuld av gone pass u.Lol) lay up a pass to d possition of d centre forward shoot.(70% chance its a goal.)
Re: Pes (pro Evolution Soccer) And Wining Eleven. by Migines(m): 5:12pm On Jan 01, 2008
4 wing attack.

D beauty of wing attack is in counter attack.
Just pass the ball to a side back, pass it to d side midfielder. Now watch the radar, once d wing forward has evaded who ever is on him, give a through pass. If he connects, keep runing with the winger the glory is his.
Re: Pes (pro Evolution Soccer) And Wining Eleven. by Migines(m): 5:15pm On Jan 01, 2008
Precautions.

Know ur formation by heart for more accurate passes.

In times of trouble, always bring out ur keeper.

Don't hold d ball 4 too long wit a mid fielder.

Be calm.
Re: Pes (pro Evolution Soccer) And Wining Eleven. by Migines(m): 5:19pm On Jan 01, 2008
Weeeew!
In all my 6 yrs of playing PES, i knw u shuld break through.
But if it doznt work out 4 u, use d PLAN B.

PLAN B: play witout a plan(u myte be lucky. U'll have a 0.01%chance.)
Re: Pes (pro Evolution Soccer) And Wining Eleven. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 01, 2008
hmmmm,

Migines nice one there

Wish we can meet and play , i promise to beat you blue black grin

TT, migines as touched anyhing i might want to say.

one more thing,

Move your left and right defenders down in two steps. and push them a little forward.

Set the mode of your play to counter attack. you can set specific players to attack his forwards.

And learn to throw long passes. my weapon of destruction.

Try to play a one-two game. No meddling wth the ball. Be fast and use teams with greater accuracy .
Re: Pes (pro Evolution Soccer) And Wining Eleven. by Migines(m): 5:37pm On Jan 01, 2008
even by droping all my cards(xcept my secret weapon) i still think highly of my game.

And i think us position of d SB i think its also cool. But d individual tackling is dangerous. It puts a hole in ur defence. But i u av a DMF den u can use him.
Re: Pes (pro Evolution Soccer) And Wining Eleven. by Migines(m): 5:57pm On Jan 01, 2008
I know one cheat on PES4. But i dont knw if it works ne where else.
Wen ure bout to score, just went it reaches d goal line, pause d game and go to replay. Move the ball across d goal line repeatedly, as many times as u want it to be a goal. Losing the table turns d way u want it.
Re: Pes (pro Evolution Soccer) And Wining Eleven. by topeteadr(m): 12:33am On Jan 02, 2008
Migs, i swear u'r a genius.
Re: Pes (pro Evolution Soccer) And Wining Eleven. by topeteadr(m): 12:34am On Jan 02, 2008
Mdsocks, thanks also.
Re: Pes (pro Evolution Soccer) And Wining Eleven. by ThugLife1(m): 3:33am On Jan 02, 2008
Go Migines
That is my boi
Re: Pes (pro Evolution Soccer) And Wining Eleven. by Migines(m): 9:48am On Jan 02, 2008
@TT
i'm flattered. But, try it out ist.
@thuggy
one more word and a'mma woop u sily.
Re: Pes (pro Evolution Soccer) And Wining Eleven. by tboy1(m): 2:41pm On Jan 02, 2008
@ Migines

Have you got pes 2008 on PS3.If you do please lets play online and i please promise to tell evrybody on nairaland the scores when we're done wink

but no cheats ooo
Re: Pes (pro Evolution Soccer) And Wining Eleven. by Migines(m): 4:45pm On Jan 02, 2008
Lmao.
So u think u can take mig down right? Well sory to dissappoint u, i dont av the ps3 console. I play on ps2. D ist tym i played pro8 on ps3, i beat d owner 4-2. And dat waz d last tym i saw him. He use to be a close pal.
Re: Pes (pro Evolution Soccer) And Wining Eleven. by tboy1(m): 5:25pm On Jan 02, 2008
Migines:

Lmao.
So u think u can take mig down right? Well sory to dissappoint u, i don't av the ps3 console. I play on ps2. D ist time i played pro8 on ps3, i beat d owner 4-2. And that waz d last time i saw him. He use to be a close pal.
LOL, so u made him an enemy grin grin grin Can you connect your ps2 online.I've still got mine and can connect online so when you're ready let me know and i'll give you my username so you can find me.I'll advice you to practise

P.S
I also have guys who were my close pals before they played me wink
Re: Pes (pro Evolution Soccer) And Wining Eleven. by Migines(m): 6:05pm On Jan 02, 2008
He waz d one dat stopped coming to my house. I still c hm as a friend but i'm sure he has deleted my no from his fone book.
I've never tried connecting my ps2 b4. I wunt mind if u can help, its ur funeral neway.
Re: Pes (pro Evolution Soccer) And Wining Eleven. by tboy1(m): 7:51pm On Jan 02, 2008
Migines:

He waz d one that stopped coming to my house. I still c hm as a friend but i'm sure he has deleted my no from his phone book.
I've never tried connecting my ps2 before. I wunt mind if u can help, its your funeral neway.

I see you're having mouth now grin grin grin Anyways,have you got internet access from home?
Re: Pes (pro Evolution Soccer) And Wining Eleven. by Migines(m): 8:53pm On Jan 02, 2008
Yeah.
Re: Pes (pro Evolution Soccer) And Wining Eleven. by ThugLife1(m): 11:32pm On Jan 02, 2008
Migines:

He waz d one that stopped coming to my house. I still c hm as a friend but i'm sure he has deleted my no from his phone book.
I've never tried connecting my ps2 before. I wunt mind if u can help, its your funeral neway.
you get mouth
Re: Pes (pro Evolution Soccer) And Wining Eleven. by tboy1(m): 2:28am On Jan 03, 2008
Migines:

Yeah.

If u have an older PS2, you'll need a Network Adapter and Network Access Disk.Your Network Access Code is packaged with your adapter and NAD

If u have the slim PS2, it already has an integrated network connector so there is no need for a Network Adapter. Your Network Access Code is the number shown on the back of your console's registration booklet and you still need a NAD.

Holla @ me if u have any problems
Re: Pes (pro Evolution Soccer) And Wining Eleven. by Migines(m): 8:35am On Jan 03, 2008
I have d bigger ps2. And i dont av tym to do all doz tin u listed above. Sory.
@thug
dont u?
Re: Pes (pro Evolution Soccer) And Wining Eleven. by cooljoe(m): 1:31pm On Jan 07, 2008
Tell me his formation, his game play, and also yours, and I'll teach you how to beat him.
Re: Pes (pro Evolution Soccer) And Wining Eleven. by Migines(m): 8:56pm On Jan 08, 2008
If he knew/understood his game play, we wunt be aving this thread.
Re: Pes (pro Evolution Soccer) And Wining Eleven. by cooljoe(m): 1:56pm On Jan 10, 2008
@ minges

What I mean by game play is this, how does this chap play; does he like to pass the ball around and try to score "sexy" goals, or is he the type that shots on sight, does he depends on one player(Adriano in most cases), or is he a team player, stuffs like that. Thats what am talking about, I can help the poster defeat his friend.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sold / Dpad And Analog In Ps3 / Sosogames Hack and Load games on All PS4 model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.